Chapter 8: So what?-2
353 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Westwind is running at his full strength. His ability to amplify and add a vector to the sound allows him to perform some inhuman moves, but he still did not achieve his best even when his body is at full throttle. This is because of his use of {Deep Roar}.

In the family of Graham, {Deep Roar} is considered not only difficult to perform but also dangerous. This bloodline talent allows the user to connect the vibrations of his heart with that of the targets. When used against the enemies, it could overwhelm the opponent or self, depending on the strength of feelings. So it is looked like a double edge sword.

Westwind is feared and revered not because of his ability to invoke his bloodline talent as there are much more powerful bloodline-activated families. Although not alive right now, even in the Graham family itself, there are records of predecessors possessing stronger variants like {Chasmic Roar} and {Apotheosis Roar}.

The only reason Westwind is avoided in battle is that, as most people say, because of his monstrous will and stupid confidence. There are stories of him dominating the hearts of the whole legion, even when he is the one receiving the beating.

So people naturally presumed that Westwind is probably the only Graham to ever master {Deep Roar} to such lethality, the bravest man in the whole of Summers Bloom, if not in the entire Gondwana.

But the reality is different. Westwind used his {Deep Roar} not for domination but expression. He used it to express his love, concern, and wanting towards his lovers and loved ones. It amplified their happiness. The love he felt for the queen is incremented by feeling the love the queen has for him, creating an infinite loop.

Now this love was replaced with distress and sadness. Right now, Westwind is not just holding a double edge sword, he is juggling with it. This might even crumble both the queen and Westwind's hearts together.

Fearing exactly this, Old Flax is running out of the city gate to meet Westwind as soon as possible. Unfortunately, his anxiousness is also added to Westwind's psych as Westwind also made a connection to his heart. Unlike {Hearts Roar}, {Deep Roar} does not convey words, only raw feeling, Old Flax fatuously thought [Stop barking, you idiot!!]

As for the Westwind, [What happened? Is it an assassination?]
[ [ Did she find out about Gwyn ] ]
[ [ [ Did Arata become sick? ] ] ]
[ [ [ [ Old man, why? what happened?] ] ] ]

Fear, guilt, dread, confusion, all these feelings are getting amplified between the Aster, Flax, and Westwind.

Old Flax clenched his teeth as his emotional burden is multiplying. He could feel his spirit evaporating as white mist and his speed dropping. Flax coughed blood without stopping his running. He shouted out loud as he was outside the gate, "THAT IDIOT!! HE TOOK HIS WORRY TO A FUCKING NATURAL DEBUFF STATE!! WHY ARE YOU SHOWING YOUR GENIUS IN BEING STUPID?!! YOU FUCKKKKING BRAT!!"

In the queen's chamber, Wendy is pulling potion after potion and pouring it on top of the queen's head. A couple of empty bottles even hit the queen's head, but she cares not about this disrespectful behavior as she has to keep up with the spirit evaporating from the queen, who is now on the floor like a servant and bawling her eyes out.

Wendy irritatingly thought [That idiot father and his son are nothing but trouble. I should just pour poison on their faces!!]

Westwind is also emitting white mist, but he is too occupied to consider things like spirit drain or death. He is running both his body and bloodline talent like it is the last day on Gondwana.

Soon the old man can see a figure gradually approaching in his direction with absolute speed. Flax stopped and took three vials of his family's most renowned potions. A {Troll Rock}'s and two {Unicorns Seed}. He drank the {Troll Rock} and a {Unicorn Seed} and put the remaining {Unicorn Seed} and empty vials between his fingers, forming a fist.

As soon Flax can distinguish the face of Westwind, he closed his eyes and thrown a punch into the air. The far away Westwind converged with the path of the fist like predestination.

~~~~~~~boom~~~~~~~~

Whether it is the Flax fist hitting the Westwind jaw or the sudden stop of Westwind's quasi-sonic speed, there was a loud boom at their spot, rising a small mushroom cloud.

Hello everyone, this "So what" chapter will most probably take 2 more chapters to finish,

so you guys have to wait until tomorrow!!

the {} brackets represent magical potions, curses, spells and bloodline talents

If anybody want to assign different bracket for each Varity then comment it out!

As for the multiple [ [ [ ---] ] ] it is only to show the amplification of thoughts in Westwind alone,

As {Deep Roar} does not carry words, it is him just repeating or thinking strongly or those thoughts

cheer!!

7