Arc 3, Ch.7: Let’s not comment (M)
3.2k 18 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Mature content ahead!

I watched him with rapt attention as he tugged his collar to the side and pointed at his exposed skin with a slender finger. Totally because I was just curious what he was doing, not because the movement looked seductive. Yep.

“Bite me.”

That just went up another notch on seductive. Or a few.

Stupid blinking and staring. I tilted my head. He kept on pointing.
No, I wasn’t seeing the point in that.

“Just, like, bite?”
“Don’t try to bite a chunk of flesh out of my shoulder, but otherwise, yes.”

I slowly crawled closer to him, watching as he tilted his head out of the way to reveal more of his shoulder. 

The mood instantly jumped to ambiguous. I swallowed hard, letting my gaze glide over his neck. Biting him didn’t seem so bad. Some people say there's a thin line between lust and hunger and I have to somewhat agree. His skin was soft, so just like a delicious treat, I couldn't help but want to sink my teeth into the tender texture.

My hot breath quickened and caressed his skin. With hands trembling from excitement, I wrapped my arm around his waist to hold him closer.

I kissed the spot before I parted my lips and pulled them back. Then I bit down.

“Ah!” He groaned, a deep and excited sound somewhere still bordering surprise at the pain. I felt the shudder in his body, travelling downwards.

I halted immediately, releasing my teeth from his skin, and listening for any sounds.

He sucked in a breath of air, a bit too fast to be natural, and exhaled it in a tremble. 
Mizuki’s voice was quiet next to my ear, holding the same tremble as his breath and the low excitement of his groan.

“Does... this seem… in any way… like I’m actually angry at you?”
He squirmed in my arm.

“Are you hard?”, I murmured against his skin, reminding myself to breathe. His groan was still echoing in my ears, tempting me badly. I had no resistance against him, none at all. 

I wanted more of that - more of him revealing he liked my touch. That he wanted it, even. That it brought him pleasure.

Mizuki just continued to breathe shakily, so I slid my hand from his waist to between his legs. Not that long ago, anyway. I didn't think he'd resist me.
Instead, he reached out to hold onto my shoulders and growled a bit as he leaned on me, gritting his teeth. My mind was empty as I just roughly reached for the area between his legs.

“Y-aah!”
He moaned in both pleasure and excitement before he clamped his mouth shut, maybe worried about his volume. His gasping breath sounded almost like hiccups, drawn in through his teeth.

He was getting hard, just from a bite on his shoulder. And now, as I kneaded the hot area through the pajama pants I lent him, it grew harder under my hand.

My brain went pleasantly empty again, just fully focusing on his every reaction, ready to stop if he changed his mind after all.

“Ah… nn…”
His squirming brought him closer to me, who was stuck staring at the dark red bitemark on his shoulder with a blank face.

Like. He really liked it. I gripped him tighter and another groan escaped him, muffled only because he tried to hold his mouth shut with his hand.

“Better like this?”, I whispered, kneading with my tighter grip. 

The hand on his mouth dropped, down to mine. It was quivering and scalding hot - laying his fingers over mine and pressing down. I obeyed and strengthened my grip farther.

He was panting, a lewd sound that was enough to let all the blood in my body rush downwards. Then he did the mistake of speaking.

“Harder”, he gasped. “Like this…”

A part of my restraint snapped. 

Pushing him down was easy, considering how distracted he was by my hand on his crotch, and the angle turned my throat dry.
His flushed face, eyes misty from excitement, hair sprawling over my bed. I gulped and leaned down, stopping inches before his face.

I was almost begging, the lust I felt, too obvious in my voice.
“I want to touch you more.”

Raspy, full of desire. I almost didn’t recognize my own voice and felt terrible for it. I wanted to cherish him and no matter how many times the system would tell me that it would be fine, I still felt I was rushing but couldn't control myself. Not like this.

Gently, Mizuki reached out to wrap his arms around me.

“C’mhere”, he mumbled between two breaths, angling his legs so that it would just be so much easier to touch him. I shuddered, trying to take my mind off this position and forcing myself to remember his rules.

I couldn’t go too far. I absolutely couldn’t try to go all the way and even if he let me explore his body, I absolutely mustn’t try to take off his clothes.

Hard rules, especially when I wanted to do nothing but get rid of any distance between our bodies.

...On the other hand, why shouldn’t I? We were wearing clothes, anyway.

My mouth was already acting autonomous, licking the bite mark and nibbling at its sensitive edges to draw more gasps from the boy in my arms.

My hand pulled at his waist, trying to pull him closer, and maybe subconsciously did he wrap his legs around me. It was enough to get rid of any space between us.

It wasn’t too comfortable - I was bending my back and my legs weren’t set too comfortably, my weight weirdly shifted. But like this we were close, pressing so tightly together, I almost thought I could feel his heartbeat.

I pulled my hand away and switched to moving my body against his.

“Wha-ah-t are do-ing? Mn-”
Mizuki bit his lips and I switched from kissing his ear to kissing them. The moment he opened them, I pushed my tongue into his mouth, greedily devouring him. Muffled gasps sounded whenever I pulled back in the slightest.

He would bite me back in mute complaint, not hard like when he wanted me to retreat, but just so much that it was a tease.

His fingers curled on my back, digging into my clothes and trough them into my skin. The more clouded his eyes became, the more his brows furrowed, only easing when I kissed him.

There was something about what we were doing that was pure, immature lust. Had I tried to pull his pants down and go all the way, he probably wouldn’t have resisted. Any and all fabric between us was too much and too hot and an irritating reminder that I shouldn’t lose control.

Not when he was being defenseless. Not when he wouldn’t resist me, even if I might do something he would regret once his head cleared.
Not when I could tell how losing control of his body made him nervous.

I almost suffocated us with sealing our lips against each other. Only this round would I be doing too much. Only once would I ignore the pace like this, after that I would stop. The one thing I didn’t want him to misunderstand was that I was only with him out of lust.

He was just too tasty; his voice too sweet. Resisting was futile.

I swallowed the sound of his peak because I knew he didn't want me to hear, then held back mine with a shudder. I felt like not moving, and so I did for a few seconds - then I reached out to unhinge his legs. He let them fall with just a careful tug, and I sighed desolately at having to do that.

A while after me, Mizuki came back to life with a squirm. He bridged the gap between our lips and licked at mine, his breath not slowing down at all.

Good, because mine wasn’t either.

“Sorry”, I whispered, kissing him. He hummed.

“Jumping order”, he chuckled with quivering eyelashes, and carefully bit the tip of my tongue sliding over his.

“Sorry”, I repeated again, slowly raising my hand to caress his cheek as I continued to kiss him.

“Stop apologizing and help me. It’s uncomfortable like this.”

I slid my fingers painfully slow down his throat, over his heaving chest and stopping at his waist to stroke past his navel. He shuddered and groaned, arching his back a bit until I lowered my hand to only lightly brush over his bulge.

Mizuki growled when I didn’t immediately touch him and I laughed lightly, relieved that he wasn’t mad at my accidental snap.

Just to tease him, I pulled my own length out of my pants first to relieve it of the strain before pulling his out. He groaned in relief.

I fueled my full attention to making him feel good. Nibbled on his ear and kissed him deeply. Sometimes biting him along with a rough tightening of my hold that had him moaning in pleasure. Stroked myself against him if I felt the touch would excite him.

When his breath quickened abruptly, teeth grinding against each other to hold back his voice, I pulled back my hand.

He shuddered violently, then gasped for breath.

“Riku!”, he said, like he couldn’t decide whether he wanted to curse or seduce me. I laughed again, then bit the same spot on his shoulder while I quickly and roughly stroked upwards. 

“Aa-ahn!”
His voice hitched into a high pitch, muffled only at the end by my lips. His body curled around my hand, twitching several times, then I felt the hot liquid release into my hand as it had done only a few hours ago. I kept kissing him and took care of my own problem before retreating. I’d only get hard again if I continued to stick to him like this.

I reached out for tissues and moved it in my hand to somehow clean it and then placed it onto the bed to flop down next to Mizuki. The rising and falling of his chest slowed in time. 

He raised his arm at the elbow and let it fall to the side to powerlessly hit me as it fell.

“I need a shower again and can’t take one”, he cursed, tilting his face away from me. I knew he didn’t want me to see his face, so I didn’t react to it this time.

There's a really sweet chapter coming up next, in my opinion. I really like it, anyway!
I'm still uncertain about the mature scenes but unless someone of you complains, eh.

92