Arc 3, Ch.13: Can’t say no (Part 2) (M)
3.2k 16 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blindly, I opened the bottle and let the fluid flow over my fingers. It was a bit cold so I rubbed my fingers against each other. I already knew he’d shiver once it came into contact with his skin and he did.

With the friction lessened, I could easily slide my fingertips over his tightly clenched entrance.

“I can’t continue unless you relax”, I purred as I kissed him. He gritted his teeth and snarled at me.

“Easier said than done!”

My lips met his again, first in small pecks, then in longer, passionate kisses. Our tongues intertwined sweetly, and he relaxed in my arms. Feeling the resistance lessen, I slid the tip of my middle finger into him.

Instantly, he froze up again, the muscles inside him tightening around my finger. I hadn’t planned on moving, but I couldn’t have anyway. Even his tongue stopped moving. I licked over his lip and kept a short gap between us.

“I won’t move unless you tell me it’s fine.” He did relax a bit at that.

“This… feels so fucking weird…”, he complained, his forehead creasing.

“Okay okay, I’m not doing anything. Let’s see if you can adjust.”

Surprisingly enough, his discomfort was enough to keep all raging flames in my body quite well in check. If the other option was doing something he hated? Yeah. No. My self-control is better than that.

His breath calmed after a while. The aroused haze had vanished from him and even I had a clearer mind than before. His eyes blinked several times, staring nowhere as he focused on his body.

“Push it all in”, he muttered. I gave him some seconds to change his mind and pushed my finger in all the way. His insides were soft and warm but I held back on moving just yet. Only his shoulder rolled a bit, maybe trying to lessen the tension they were in. 

“Ew”, he said, suddenly chuckling lightly. “This feels purely weird right now. Do something, isn’t it supposed to feel good somehow?”

“Eh, I hope so at least?” My finger curled lightly inside him, stretching his walls and exploring. I didn’t ask him this time when I slowly inserted a second finger.

Mizuki growled unhappily. “Ugh, stop this. Just put it in. We’ll see how it goes.”

“You look unhappy enough with just fingers”, I worriedly commented, nuzzling my face into his neck, he rubbed his cheek against mine.

“Trial and error. I’ve endured more uncomfortable things before.”
“I don’t want you to endure, though…”

“Might feel better. Come on”, he called, spreading his legs farther.

I felt terrible for still wanting to touch him even though he didn’t like it. My body ignored all the concerns my head had, still excited from our bodies touching. He felt too nice on my skin, smelled too good, was too exciting to touch.

Mizuki’s head turned to kiss me and I indulged him, hoping to take his mind off what I was going to do. My fingers left his body with a wet sound and I groped for the bottle to lubricate my own erection.

Mizuki twitched when I brushed against his widened hole but relaxed right away, just drawing me closer again. I sighed a hot breath over his mouth, then pushed it in.

We shuddered for different reasons. 

My brain was overheating from the sensation - hot and soft, tightening around me - and was begging me to move. I gripped the bedsheets tightly, breathing shakily, holding on to my control.

Mizuki was rigid, his fingers digging into my back. He was holding his breath, only beginning to take in shallow breaths and loosening his fingers when I didn’t move after several seconds.

“Wait”, he wheezed. “Wait wait wait. Don’t move yet. ...God, this hurts.”

He cursed, scratching over my back. I accepted the punishment quietly, just kissing him again. He wasn’t crying, but his eyes looked slightly wet. I was praying that it would be only this starting point that would hurt; that it would get better. 

Listening to his labored breathing, I found it easier to not move. I didn’t know how much time passed until he stopped cursing.

“Move”, he grumbled, angrily biting on my lip.

I went through what I knew about sex between guys in my head. There should be spots that would make him feel good, so I’d have to find those if I didn’t want to be the only one having fun.

Slowly, I pulled my waist back until I was only barely inside him, then thrusted back in. I was shivering from trying to keep control, keeping my movements slow and gentle. 

To my relief, he began to relax a bit more after a while, maybe getting used to the feeling, so I could speed up a bit.

Suddenly, his body tensed and his breath turned into a hiccup. I halted abruptly, worried that I might have hurt him badly. He didn’t move or talk, but something about the shudder that went through his body made me move again. Try to find the same spot.

I thrusted forward again and he moaned, a quiet sound.

I steadied him with my hands, keeping him in the same position and tried again. With the soft gasps that escaped him, I let more of my control slide, turning the rhythm faster and slightly rougher. His fingers curled on my back, face turning away from me to breathe.

“Aah… Mm-n nng…” He groaned and began to writhe in my arms.

“Here?”, I whispered into his ear, kissing his earring.

“Ye-es…”, he moaned, tightening his legs around my waist and moving along to my thrusts. I pushed deeper, earning harder shudders, and feeling his soft cock stir slightly.

Finally, I felt my tense nerves relax. With soft nibbles I moved to his throat, sucking at the sensitive skin and letting my tongue trail over it. My hands on his back stroked over his skin, sometimes groping roughly. His moans grew louder, more relaxed.

The room was filled with ambiguous sounds; the wet noise of me thrusting into him, his moans, the creaking of the bed. The temperature was rising, almost too hot to bear.

“Eh-nn… Ngg… Ahh-!” Mizuki’s body rocked along, the sounds of his pleasure echoing in my ear. The wet tip of his erection sometimes rubbed against my stomach, leaving milkish trails.

Somewhere in my mind, I thought about turning him around. Taking him from behind and using my free hand to stroke him to give him more pleasure. I scrapped the idea immediately.

He was clinging to me, whimpers mixed between his moans. I licked over the corner of his tightly shut eyes, where a single tear was forming.

“N-nnhh st-op… Please… Riku…” 

He moaned my name and I thrusted forward, hard, unable to hold back the excited shudder from my name on his lips with such a tone.

“I-I ca- aah! -an’t think!”, he whimpered, continuously interrupted by waves of pleasure crashing down on him, robbing him of his ability to think. The faster and harder I moved, the less seemed he able to keep his thoughts together.

“Don’t be scared”, I whispered between two groans on my own. His wet insides would tighten around me with every thrust, just heightening my desire. 

Maybe pacified by my voice, Mizuki buried his head in my shoulder, biting and then immediately opening his mouth again to moan loudly.

The seductive mewls were right next to my ear.

I was searching for his sensitive spots, biting or kissing him and steadying his body when the strength in his legs lessened. When the sound of his moans turned higher, I created some gap between us and freed a hand so I could stroke his erection.

He whined when I left him but was instantly distracted when he came closer to his peak. 

I thrusted along with my strokes and with another few seconds, his back arched, fingernails drawing a long path over my shoulders.

I grit my teeth, pulling out and taking care of my own excitement before I could be tempted to continue inside him. I knew I didn’t like being touched right after I came and I guessed it wouldn’t feel too comfortable if I kept on fucking him.

Thankfully, my body gave in easily.

Panting, I leaned down to him again, pulling him into my arms and letting myself fall to the side, ignoring my dirty hands. He breathed heavily, only shifting his head to nuzzle under my chin with a nervous shiver.

The numbing, overwhelming pleasure made way for a wave of love. I placed tiny kisses on top of his head, my mind empty for a few blissful seconds.

I didn’t know how long we had lasted and didn’t care. We had both enjoyed ourselves, which was almost more than I had expected from our first time.

When my throat turned dry again, I squeezed my eyes shut.
No good, it really felt too good inside him.

“Take care of it yourself”, I heard Mizuki mumble in a hoarse voice, his hot breath caressing my throat. I shivered. “I hurt all over.”

“Can you just ignore it? I want to stay like this”, I awkwardly begged. There was no way for him to not notice the hot, hard thing poking his thigh.

“Fine”, he mumbled. “...I feel like I’m gonna fall asleep.”

I stroked his back, slowly, then realized that that hand was dirty and switched to stroking with the other one.

“Go ahead, I’ll clean up then.”

He hummed lowly. I continued with the slow, coaxing movement until I felt his breathing turn slow and long, then shifted away.

Awkwardly leaves to go stare at a corner again

85