Arc 3, Ch.14: Good thing he’s not mad at meeee
2.6k 8 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was sweaty and excited, my wry smile tugging at my sore lips. Mizuki’s stomach had white marks, red marks around his shoulder area, and then some leftover lubricant that leaked from his behind. I still found him beautiful.

I dragged my body out of the bed, forcing myself to glance out of the hallway and run towards their shower when I was sure that indeed, there still wasn’t anyone around. Shame on me for doing this during daytime.

It didn’t take long for me to clean up and get rid off my… problem.

Then I soaked a towel in warm water and went back into the room, wondering what I needed to do.

Wiping his body made sense, but did I need to clean up his insides…? I was lucky I had decided to come outside of him, considering we had completely forgotten to use a condom. He’d have strangled me.

I cleaned him outside and then his entrance at least before shifting him to a clean part of the bed and placing him under the cover. His eyes flickered when I did that but I assumed he was dozing rather than truly sleeping so I didn’t worry. 

I couldn’t take off the bedsheets, so they had to stay for the moment. Instead I put my clothes on, decided to find at least a pair of underwear for him that I put on his body before tugging him into my arms and unlocking my phone.

His arm reached over my chest, lying close to me. I steadied him with my arm losely on his waist, hand mindlessly stroking his bare skin. 

I scrolled through the internet, distracting myself as he rested.

His body shifted almost an hour later and I placed my phone away, looking down at him. Mizuki raised his head, blinking at me with a scowl.

“I feel awful”, he complained, and I felt my heart itch at the sulking tone he had taken.

“Where do you feel bad? Can I make it better?”, I coaxed lovingly but he merely humpfed and hid his face again.

[Host]

The system alerted me with a single message before explaining kindly.

[The target used muscles he usually doesn’t use, so he feels sore. Moreover, he still feels uncomfortably sweaty and parts of his insides would have torn lightly, which creates a throbbing feeling. Especially the entrance will be sensitive right now.]

Hmm, really doesn’t sound nice… 

[This servant suggests letting him take a bath to clean him up and relax his muscles, then cleaning the bed to let him settle in clean sheets. Afterwards, let him lie down and give him a massage. This will not only ease his discomfort, it will also be soothing for his heart.]
[Host, please remember that the target is completely defenseless right now. It is important to show that you love him.]

My heart twinged painfully as I read the message. With a soft sigh, I placed a kiss on Mizuki’s head and spoke in the most gentle voice I could muster.

“Do you want to take a bath? Do you want me to carry you over?”

“Hmm”, he hummed. “...I’m heavy.”

“I can manage for a distance that short, even if I’m not strong.”

His arms moved to snake around my neck, which was answer enough. I sat up, resting one arm around his waist and pulling his legs over mine with the other so that I could carry him like a princess when I stood up.

I swayed lightly under the unexpected weight, then steadied myself and walked towards the bathroom.

He only came back to life once he was submerged in warm water and I had roughly washed out his hair without shampoo.

“Better?”, I asked, brushing wet strands out of his face. His eyes were closed. With a bit of guilt, I noted the number of hickeys and bite-marks I had left behind on him.

He just hummed again so I stayed around, worrying that he might fall asleep in the water and slip down.

Carrying him out, and placing him down, I winced as I saw him pull a face when I tried to let him sit up. He leaned back, taking the weight off his ass, and I hurriedly let him lie down on a towel, wrapping him inside it.

“I’ll quickly go change the bedsheets. Where are they?”, I asked, leaning over him. He mumbled something about wardrobe so I went to look, finding the patterned sheets and exchanging them before jogging back to the bath to pick him up.

Mizuki looked quite unhappy with his situation but it couldn’t be helped. Clothed in loose, airy pajamas, I placed him on the bed and turned him around.

He made a questioning noise, then stilled completely when my hands reached to knead his waist. Not in a sensual way, but to get rid of the knots in his muscles. His face sank into the pillow.

“Tell me when I’m too strong or too light”, I called out. Right now, I was pretty much talking to a wall, but that didn’t stop me from trying. I only relaxed when he himself sighed sweetly, the tension from his back lessening under my fingers.

When my hands were getting tired, he patted the space next to him.

“Come here”, he said into the pillow. I took my hands back, loosely pulled a blanket over him and laid down next to him. He moved, placing his head on my chest again, the same position we had been in before. I let my fingers slide through his damp hair, insecure.

“Thanks for stopping after one round”, he sighed and I laughed dryly. That had been hard work, so I was happy it was being appreciated.

“Could you enjoy yourself or did it hurt too much?”

I had heard him moan, but still felt like I needed to ask. He growled.

“It hurt, and it still hurts.”

I winced at the annoyed tone of his voice, pulling back my hand. Yikes, was that his way of saying he didn’t want to do it again? If so, then I’d have to accept it, but it would be a shame because it felt really good.

[Feeling pleasure in being treated like a woman isn’t easy to accept. That doesn’t mean that he didn’t enjoy himself or that he won’t want to do it again, it just means he needs time to adjust to the thought. Wouldn’t the host be awkward in suddenly finding pleasure in something you didn’t expect?]

Well, that’s true. 

His voice broke me out of my thoughts.

“...I didn’t tell you to stop”, he complained awkwardly and after a moment of confusion I registered that he might mean me petting his head. I resumed the movement and he didn’t curse at me, so I was probably right.

“Mizuki?”, I called out to him and he gave a short, questioning hum in response. “I… I’m happy you let me do that even though you weren’t really ready for it. Thanks for trusting me, I guess.”

My voice sounded as awkward as I felt. With our bodies so close together, it had been impossible to notice how much the whole thing freaked him out. Not only the foreign object intruding into his body, but also later when he felt better but was losing control. Except for that one nervous moment, he didn’t ask me to stop but trusted me that I wouldn’t go any farther if he really wanted me not to.

Neither of us had had any experience at all, and the knowledge from the internet only helped that much. He wasn’t as soft and flexible as a woman and that hole wasn’t actually meant to be entered that way. I couldn’t imagine what it would feel like.

“Listen here”, he mumbled in an exhausted voice. “It was freaky, but it did feel good later on. I do want to do these kinds of things with you, I do love you after all. And I want to do it again, just not for the next days, and you will have to deal with the fact that I’ll curse at you everytime I move and it hurts.”

He twisted his waist and cursed angrily. “Because, fuck, this is a really uncomfortable pain!”

I embraced him tighter. “You can curse at me all you want. Hit me, even. I’m really unhappy that you’re in pain when I got all the good ends of the deal.”

He was silent for five seconds, then cleared his throat. “Eh, wouldn’t say that exactly…

Mizuki paused for another few seconds. “Anyway, give me a few days rest, then it’s fine again.”

I shook my head. “No, don’t worry! I’ll let you rest for as long as you need. I won’t touch you until you feel better.”

“...No, really. It’s fine.”
“You don’t need to push yourself…”

He tilted his head up to face me with cold, glowing eyes and a tightened jaw. “For the love of god, I’m just as much a young guy as you are! If I say I need a few days and after that we can do stuff again, then I mean it!”

[When excluding the painful parts, the bottom can very well experience much more pleasure than you’d think.]

...Soooo Iiiii dooon’t actually need to wait that long before I we can do it again? Because just once really isn’t fully satisfying and I’d have loved to go another while and in some other positions…

Ah, no, even if we do it again soon, I won’t do it more than he can take! ...Probably!

As a note: Mizuki's greatest problem with all of this is losing control. He hates that. He's the kind of guy who never gets drunk because he doesn't like the feeling of it, so he felt really insecure about it. But Riku is there for cuddles, so he calmed down!

Mizuki's theater:

Mizuki: "Ow."
Riku (comes running): "Do you want a massage?"
Mizuki: "Owww."
Riku (looking into the room): "Can I bring you something to eat or drink?"
Mizuki: "...Ow."
Riku (from outside): "Do you want a hot water bottle or anything-"
Mizuki: "(Okay, this is actually rather fun.)"

89