14. Tina is in Trouble!!
92 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ah, I’m sorry! If I made a mistake, I’m sorry! I don’t want to die!” I shielded my face just in case.

“You, did you really calculate this all in a short time of two hours??”

“Huh? Oh, yeah. It wasn’t hard, just a lot. I saw why the employees would have a hard time with it.”

“Pfft! Hahahaha!” Tina broke out laughing and took her hand away from the wall. She was laughing so hard, she needed to hold her stomach. It was almost obnoxious.

“What’s funny?”

“Grey! You have no idea what you’ve done, do you?”

“No, not really. I just added some numbers..”

“Then let me explain for you to understand.”

“You just did something that the CFO would do in twice the amount of time.”

“What?! Oh, I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to harm your image of him. I just wanted to help you..” I trailed off.

“No, it’s okay. It helped me, actually.”

“Now, you should go to his house to make sure he is actually sick.”

“You don’t believe his words?” I asked.

“No. He’s lied to me before.”

“Okay. I’ll report back when I find something.”

With that, I left with my phones, keys, paper, and wallet.

It took me 30 minutes to get to his house and damn it was huge! It was like a mini mansion. I can’t believe only one person lives here.

I turned off my bike and parked it on the side of the road.

After that, I went to his door and knocked on it.

No answer.

Once again, I knocked.

No answer again.

Nobody is home. If one were sick, they probably couldn't answer the door.

That thought prevented me from knocking again, so I decided to leave.

I left his property and got on my bike. I put it in neutral and put the key in. With my helmet on, I was about to start the ignition.

Suddenly, a car pulled up and the CFO, who I’ve seen before during my time here last summer, got out of the car with two gorgeous ladies on either side of him.

“..”

‘Sick, huh.’

I pulled out my phone and started recording. Tina might not believe my words, so I need to give her hard evidence.

The so-called ‘sick’ person had been drinking with some women. The taxi drove away and Bradley Duncan, who was the primary focus of my venture, walked to his door loudly chatting with the two women.

“Hah! That was amazing! Next time I come, I’ll shower you with bills, ladies!” Bradley said loudly, obviously not aware he was yelling.

The girls giggled. “But you can have both of us as long as you can afford it.”

“Of course! I’ll get some more money from my company’s funds for you. I’ll give you everything, baby.”

‘He’s so drunk right now, he won’t remember a thing in the morning. This is what he does when he’s sick, eh?’

‘Fucking disgusting.’

Suddenly, the phone that was recording rang loudly!

‘Shit! I didn’t turn it on silent!’

Bradley and the girls looked back at me. When they did, they could only see my back.

Because the bushes covered a lot, they didn’t see my bike. I sneakily slid my helmet off and stood up to get the call.

Turning back to the party of three, I spoke like an innocent high schooler not knowing the situation or who they were.

“Ah, sorry. My mom is calling me. Don’t mind me. I was just walking home.”

I waved my phone in my hand to make them drop their guard, if only by a little.

“Pfft! Such a silly little boy. Your mom must be worried about you at such a late hour.” One of the girls said.

“Yes ma’am. I apologize for the disturbance.”

“Such a young man should not be wandering around. It’s dangerous, you know.” The other girl spoke.

“I’m so sorry! I’ll leave now!” I acted frantic and nervous. My face also turned red at the sight of the girls and they giggled.

Internally, I was a little peeved.

I answered the call that was from Tina and walked off.

“Yes, mom. I’m so sorry to be out so late, I know I made you worry. Yes ma’am. I’ll be home soon! Yes, I did my homework..” I rambled on and on to make it seem like I was actually talking to my mother.

“The fuck?” Tina’s voice sounded through the phone.

“Wait, give me a moment to gather my thoughts, mom.”

Tina understood and kept silent.

I snuck back around to my bike and watched Bradley and the two women.

He opened the door and walked into his house with the girls.

I heaved a sigh of relief and put the phone to my ear again.

“Hey, so can I call you back in a few minutes? I’m about to go to a safer place for the time being.”

“Sure. I’ll be waiting.”

Tina hung up. I put my helmet on and left the neighborhood. Close to where I previously was, I found a restaurant and sat down outside.

I took my phone out again and dialed Tina.

“Hello?” She answered.

“Okay, so here is the report.”

“Continue.”

“He was not at his residence. He returned not too long after I arrived with two girls in tow.”

“What?”

“You’ll understand once I show you the video.”

“You took a video?? That’s illegal.”

“But you learning the truth is more important.”

“Okay. When you come home, I’ll see the video.”

“Yes ma’am.”

After we both hung up, a waitress walked up to me.

“Hello, my name is Kylie. Today I’ll be your server. Can I start you off with something to drink?”

“Uh.. I’m sorry. I just sat down to rest my legs.”

“Oh. Okay. Do you still want something though?”

“No, it’s okay.” I stood up and flashed a smile at the woman.

She stared at me as if in a trance then fixed her expression. “You think you’re so hot, don’t you?” She muttered under her breath.

I was leaving as she said this.

“Nope!” I answered without turning around and left.

I got home 25 minutes later and showed Tina the video.

“That lying bastard….” Tina was seething with rage. She was so mad, she trembled.

“Well, that solves this issue. I hope he gets what is coming to him.” I said.

“Yep. I’ll write his resignation form.”

“Okay. We should sleep now. I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Okay. Night.”

“Night.”

 

The next morning had a gorgeous sunrise and I was here to see it. California has such pretty sunrises. I put my clothes on for the day and started making breakfast. 

Tina walked out with her work clothes on and sat down at the bar.

I served her breakfast and started getting on with my day. More commissions, more work, more videos would be how my days were this week.

 

Meanwhile, on Tina’s end.. (This is from Tina's POV.)

The sun was out and it was another day at work. People must think being a CEO is easy. It’s really not.

The CFO finally came to work today, so I called him to my office.

He arrived relatively fast, so I explained some things to him.

“You need to give me the report on finances for this month. I need it done in two hours. Other than that, manage your team well or I’ll do it for you.”

Bradley swept his look over my desk and saw the resignation form with his name on it.

“Oh, this?” I said with a smirk.

“It’s a resignation form. Depending on your performance, I’ll decide whether to give it to you or not.”

“Okay, Tina.” He answered respectfully, like a dog.

“You may leave.” I prompted.

Bradley, the CFO, is one of my most trusted employees. Or was…

The day went on and on. I was exhausted by the end of the day. Bradley turned in the papers I wanted an hour after his deadline.

When everyone left work, I was still sitting at my desk when Bradley entered my office.

“Do you need something?” I asked.

“No. I just wanted to invite you..”

“Invite me? Where?”

“Well, some of the employees are going to go out to dinner. I thought you could join us.”

“Fine.”

“Great! Let’s go!”

Bradley left and I cleaned up my desk because of all my papers for today. Finally finishing, I went down and got in a car that was headed to the dinner place.

We arrived at the restaurant and everyone was already having a good time.

When Bradley entered after me, he shouted, “Everything’s on me!” and the room was filled with cheers.

I sat down at a table and Bradley sat down next to me.

The waitress gave me a glass of wine and left with my order.

Bradley and I conversed for a while before I left to get some air.

I called Grey to let him know that I’d be late and to not make me dinner.

The phone was ringing until he picked up.

“Hello?”

“Hey.” I greeted.

“What’s up, sis?”

“I just wanted to let you know that I’ll be home late and to not make me dinner.”

“Sure thing. Where are you right now?”

“I’m at Agliolios.”

“Okay, be safe. Call me if there’s any trouble or if you need something.”

“Okay! I’ll see you later.”

“Got it.”

I hung up and went back inside.

“Where did you go?” Bradley asked me.

“Outside.”

“And what did you do?”

“None of your business, Bradley.”

 “Sheesh. Just trying to be more friendly. You won’t have any friends if you keep up this tsundere attitude, you know.”

“Huh?”

“Nothing, nothing. You’re perfect the way you are.”

“Stop talking to me. You’re annoying me.”

He put his hand on mine. It was wet…

“Don’t touch me.” I said, annoyed. What the hell did he put on my hand? I used the napkin to wipe it off..

“Okay, Tina.” Bradley watched me as I took a big gulp of wine.

Soon enough, I emptied my glass. The waiters and waitresses gave us bottles of wine. Bradley, who had one of the bottles, poured me another glass.

“Thanks.” Listening to my order to not talk to me, he simply nodded his head.

My food was brought out and I started eating it slowly. The whole time, Bradley just watched me. His eyes didn’t leave me for a second. After the first bite, I wiped my mouth with the napkin and inhaled at the same time.

I was a couple bites into my chicken parmesan when I started to feel hot.

I brushed it off because there were a lot of people in one room.

Eventually, it turned into something I knew was unnatural. I couldn’t think straight because I drank so much wine, so I went outside to get air again.

Something weird was happening.

I needed to call Grey. I dialed his number and hit the call button.

“Grey..”

“Hm?”

I was about to speak, but fell down and hung up on accident. It was too hot outside. It was too hot inside. My vision blurred and I felt oddly relaxed. In addition to that, I also felt a bit excited if you know what I mean.. Fuck. I can’t. My reputation will crumble.

‘Who was it? I might not be able to restrain myself. Please help me, Grey. Anybody.’

And then my vision faded to black.

 

Back at the penthouse, Grey was eating dinner after working out. (This is Grey’s POV again.)

I looked at my phone.

‘I have a bad feeling…’ I thought to myself.

As I was finishing up my dinner, about to wash up, my phone rang.

Picking up my phone, I answered it and brought it to my ear. Just as I was about to say something, I heard Tina say my name.

“Grey..” She seemed out of breath.

“Hm?” Did she want me to do something? Why did she call?

All of a sudden, the phone hung up.

“...”

She didn’t seem okay. Maybe I was right when I felt an ominous feeling.

Something could have happened to Tina. I called her back only to get a voicemail.

Without a hint of hesitation, I immediately headed out on my bike to where Tina was.

I didn’t bother bringing my helmet or other gear.

It took me 5 minutes to get there because I went 80 on a 40 mph road. Sorry, laws, but my sister is more important.

The entire way there, I held a dire feeling that I needed to get to where she was.

When I got to the restaurant, I parked my bike and entered. Tina was nowhere to be found.

The hostess walked up to me and asked if I’d be dining there.

“No, but have you seen a woman with silver hair? She’s a little shorter than me.”

“Uh, I did see her. She left I think. Why are you looking for her?”

“Because she is my sister.”

“Oh. Well, I saw her leave with another man with curly hair.”

“You did?! Did you hear anything?” I leaned closer to the hostess.

The hostess jumped in fright and answered, “Y-yes. He said he'll take her to the nearest hotel since she was really drunk.”

“AND YOU LET HIM TAKE HER?!!” I was furious! The staff really was useless…

“I’m sorry sir! They looked like they knew each other. They were talking the entire night and he looked sober enough to take her there safely.”

I took a deep breath and calmed myself. I understood from their point of view. It wasn’t their job to worry about who people leave with.

“It’s fine. Where is the nearest hotel?”

“Uh, it’s the Hilton Hotel..”

“Okay. Thanks. I apologize for earlier. I understand that it’s not your job. Thanks for your help.” And I left before wasting any more time.

I used the map on my phone to get directions. It said it was 20 minutes away.

‘That’s too long. I’ll get there in 10 minutes.’

The call was made 15 minutes ago, so if I get there in 10 minutes, then whoever brought Tina to the hotel would have been there for 5 minutes already. That could be catastrophic.

Immediately, I zoomed away and hoped I’d get there on time.

10 minutes later, I arrived at the hotel. The front desk had a young lady occupying it, so I went there.

“Hello, could you help me?” I asked with urgency.

“Sure, what do you need assistance with?”

“Did anyone check into this hotel in the last 5-10 minutes?”

“Why do you need to know?” The girl was skeptical.

“Because I need to talk to them. It’s urgent.”

“Do you have any names?”

“No.. But I know what they look like!”

“Sir, that could be anyone. I think you should leave.”

“At least tell me if someone has checked in here.. Please..”

“Fine. Someone did check in here.”

“Someone did?? Did he have curly hair?”

“How did you know?”

“What room are they in?!”

“Sir, I can’t tell you that.”

“Agh, this is so annoying! My sister was with him. She had silver hair.”

“I saw her.”

“Then was she drunk? Passed out?”

“Uh, she was passed out, and wore too much blush.”

“Oh my god.”

“What is it? What’s wrong?”

“Please. I need the key to their room, it’s an emergency.”

The girl shook her head. “I can’t do that. You need to be the one who rented the hotel room to get another key.”

“Can you tell me the room number?”

“No.”

“Why not?!?!” I was so mad because. This girl was so stubborn. Of all the times to be like this, why now?

“Because You have no proof of her being your sister!”

“Does it matter?! I have reason to believe she was drugged. Seriously. If you don’t give me the key or her room number, she could be raped, blackmailed, or worse.”

The girl’s eyes shook and fear spread across her face. “I’m going to call the police. The room number is 1209. I can’t give you a key. Sorry.”

“Whatever. At least I have the room number. I’ll have a better chance at saving her. Thanks.”

Now… the 12th floor. I ran to the elevators. They were both going up, and none were coming down.

Beep!

...

Beep!

The elevator went down one floor every 10 seconds. At this rate, I’ll never make it.

‘Fuck it. I’ll just take the stairs.’

I ran as fast as I could up the stairs. The pain in my legs was unimaginable. My calves were throbbing as I went up the stairs 3 at a time. It was like a really low squat with my body weight each time I went up.

I reached the 12th floor in no time and went to room 1209.

Hotel doors are electronic. They’re also really heavy. I didn’t have faith in my arm strength, so I knocked on the door.

Someone asked from inside, “Who is it?”

“Room service!” I answered, masking my anger and sounding official.

“I didn’t order any room service, go away.” Someone said from inside.

“It says room 1209 for room service. Some kind gentleman paid for you.”

“Okay, leave it at the door.”

“But sir, I need a signature to show my boss that you received the food.”

“Fine. I’m coming.”

‘Got you.’ I internally snickered.

The door opened with a click and Mr. Duncan, the CFO, stood in the doorway.

“You’re not room ser--Hey!!” Mr. Duncan started to say, but I barged into the hotel room and shut the door.

“What the fuck, man? Who are you and what do you want?”

“Who I am is none of your business. And I want to know where my sister is.”

“Who is your sister?”

“Does this ring a bell? C.E.O.”

Bradley Duncan’s expression turned murderous for a moment before turning back to his normal face. It, of course, didn’t slip past me.

“I don’t know who you’re talking about.” He said.

“Oh? So if I walk into this room, I won’t find her?”

“You won’t find her.”

“Okay then. If you say so. Then I’ll be looking around.”

“Go for it.”

I turned my back to him and started walking towards the main room.

I didn’t drop my guard because of that faint murderous glare from earlier.

Suddenly, my heart beat once really hard that I heard it through my ears.

“AHHHHHH!!!” Mr. Duncan lunged at me from behind in an attempt to subdue me with a knife in his hand.

His scream plus the warning from my senses made me aware of what was going to happen. I looked back immediately and stepped to the side to avoid the knife.

Immediately after, I tripped him. He not only let go of the knife, but he also fell flat on his face. I jumped on top of his back and restrained him with one hand. With the other hand, I swiftly and quickly struck his vagus nerve to lower his blood pressure. Instantly, he got knocked out.

I looked for something to tie his hands and legs with.

Thankfully, there were two bath robes with ties that go around your waist.

I took both of the ties and tied his limbs together.

Now that Bradley was no longer a threat, I looked around for Tina.

As it turned out, she wasn’t far. She was actually on the bed. Her clothes had been taken off.

I looked around the room for something that could explain why she was like this. Soon enough, I found a brown bottle.

“Oh fuck. This isn’t good.” I swore out loud and went back to Tina to make sure she was still breathing.

Tina’s clothes were on the floor, so I picked them up.

“Tina, let’s go. You need to get home.”

“Mmh?” Tina had woken up and her eyes looked hazy.

I was on the side of the bed, trying to fix her clothes because they were inside-out.. When I turned back to Tina, a pair of arms wrapped around the back of my neck and pulled me in.

Then I felt a pair of soft lips on mine.

“?????”

Huh?! I was so shaken from this. Isn’t this sexual assault?

I pulled Tina off of me and tried putting her clothes on her. My actions were to no avail as Tina came at me again.

She kissed me again and wrapped her legs around me.

“You’re pretty fit, handsome.” She had released my mouth and I gasped for breath.

“Just breathe through your nose.” She instructed and immediately kissed me again.

I can’t believe Tina’s kissing me. Oh god. I hope she doesn’t remember this…

In order to make her sleep, I have to hold two pressure points on her neck. This means I had to play along until she fell asleep.

Her arms that were wrapped around me let go and started taking off my shirt. My heart started racing. Why was I nervous? I made so much progress from when I started working out.

My shirt had been taken off. In her point of view, she saw my well developed upper body. My chest was muscular and I had washboard abs.

She laid down on the bed with her bra and underwear and me on top of her while she kissed me more.

‘She must really like kissing people.’

She moved her hands to unclip her bra, but I grabbed her wrists and held them above her head.

“Now that’s more like it.” Her gorgeous face had a seductive smile on it and she went at me again. This time, instead of supporting my body with my hands, I went onto my forearms and reached my other hand under her head and onto the back of her neck. I pressed the two pressure points and kept pressure there for 30 seconds before she passed out completely.

For someone who was 36, she looked like she was 22.

After making sure she passed out, I put her clothes on her with much struggle. Finally, I put my shirt back on and carried her outside the hotel. I passed the woman at the front desk.

“When the police arrive, please have them bring up two more bathrobes to room 1209. Thanks.” And I left.

A Lyft had been called and I told the driver to just follow me. I couldn’t fit Tina on my motorcycle, so this was the only option. 

We reached OBHQ and I got Tina out of the woman’s car.

“Thanks! I’ll tip and give you 5 stars.”

“Much appreciated, thank you! Have a great night.”

And the driver left. I took Tina to the penthouse where I placed her on her bed so she could rest and detoxify.

Finally, I could shower and go to sleep.

 

The next morning, Tina woke up before I did and went to wake me up. It was Thursday and I only had one appointment for the day.

Because of yesterday’s huge incident, I didn’t even get a chance to open my computer and edit the video to upload on YouTube.

After making breakfast, Tina left for work and I started editing my video.

Usually, whenever I edit a video, I check my channel to see how many subscribers, likes, comments, etc I have.

I edited the videos from yesterday and uploaded them. Right as I was going to close the laptop lid, I spotted the notification button and saw there was a 99+ in the red circle. I guess 100 people liked a comment?

I clicked on the notification button and scrolled through the notifications I had.

[Lance10 commented on one of your videos: Amazing videos! I’m subscribing to your channel!]

[An Anime Fan commented on one of your videos: Wow!! They look perfect together!]

[OverbearingKiddo128 commented on one of your videos: My heart.. <3<3]

[I Am Sogeking commented on one of your videos: The videos you post are so helpful!]

[Lailaisthebest commented on one of your videos: Thank you!! Your hands are beautiful BTW.]

[TrevorSkills345 commented on one of your videos: I usually don’t like to watch girly things, but this is ASMR.]

[LinktoUniverse commented on one of your videos: Your music choice is good. I’m subscribing.]

[Obnoxious FanGirl commented on one of your videos: MORE!! I WANT MORE VIDEOS!!!]

[RelaxingTidalWaves commented on one of your videos: Thanks for the content! I’m subscribing!]

“Woah, I’ve never seen this many comments before… And they just keep coming!”

I clicked on the “My Channel” button and looked for my subscriber count.

The computer screen was just white. There was no photo, nothing.  Only the search bar. I hit the reload icon and the page reloaded.

“There’s no way that this is my channel.. I’m not seeing this wrong, am I?”

My eyes widened at the amount of subscribers I had.

I have most definitely not been writing due to a new job. So, in the time I was supposed to write, I was sleeping and working. Apologies. However, I am pleased to say that I've somewhat made a story line? Stay tuned :)

4