Chapter 2
119 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jaejin made his way to his office by foot. After he reached his office building, he made his way upto the third floor where his team's cabin was present.

"Good morning!!", he greeted.

"Good morning, Jaejin. What's with the good mood?", his team leader Sunkyu asked him.

"If it was anyone else, I'd say they got a girlfriend. But knowing Jaejin's condition, I have no idea.", His colleague and senior Jinsung smirked at him condescendingly. Usually Jaejin would snap back at him but he couldn't care less today. Jaejin saw Jinsung as a loser, in the rungs of society, Jinsung would be on the lowest rung. He was someone who had achieved nothing so when he saw Jaejin, he made sure to stroke his ego by reminding Jaejin of his impotence.

Jaejin just smirked back at him, he couldn't be bothered to reply to the bottom feeder as he considered it beneath him. After an hour at work, his team leader, called him to his place,"Jaejin, General Manager Doh needs to go to the supply warehouse and she needs someone to accompany her to take a count of the supplies. So, I told her that you'll be accompanying her."

"Oh ok, leader. When will we be leaving?"

"After lunch. Be prepared."

After lunch, Jaejin went to General Manager Doh's car and waited for her. He hadn't seen her very many times before but the few times he saw her were enough to make an impression. She had a mature air around her, was mostly always dressed in a skirt that ended at her knees and a formal shirt with a few buttons open. The sight those open buttons revealed were very tantalising and it was possibly due to that reason that she kept them open at work. I assume that's helped a few deals go through smoothly. She had very distinctive purple hair that just about reached her neck and a mole just below her lower lip. And though she was pretty much a succubus, there was definitely much more beneath the exterior.

One does not simply become the general manager of a mid-sized company such as this just by having a pretty face and a smoking hot body. With her subordinates, like me, she always had a stern poker face which was pretty much unreadable and she was a taskmaster, expecting the same amount of effort from others that she herself put in. I can appreciate that in someone. So, I had pretty much made up my mind to bed her.

Jaejin heard the sound of heels clacking and turned to the source. Manager Doh was walking towards him and she unlocked the car.

"Get in."

Jaejin got in without a word. Manager Doh entered the car.

"Check your email, I've sent you a list. I need you to check off the things on the list while I talk to the head of the facility."

"Yes, ma'am."

Jaejin took out his phone and checked the email. After taking a look at the list, he closed it, as the car started moving. Most of the ride to the warehouse was spent in silence because a person like Manager Doh would rather not speak to a subordinate like Jaejin unless she had work for him and Jaejin knew it. A person who was so goal-oriented would never spare a single glance to a guy like him. Which is why he would make use of Eros' gift of course. 

They pulled up to the warehouse and went inside. The head of the facility introduced him to a worker there, called Hyeri. Cute girl, he could tell she was hiding pretty big boobs beneath those work clothes. Clearing his head of distractions, he was contemplating how to carry out his plan whilst ticking off items off the checklist. After he was done, he turned to Hyeri and told her,"Could you let Director Doh know that I'm done with the list but I'm feeling unwell so I'll just be lying down in this side rooms till she's done? She can give me a call after she's done." I pointed at the room beside us as I noticed it contained a bunker bed.

"Oh sure. I'll let her know." "Thanks."

Jaejin then went to the bed and lay down. The plan wasn't a sureshot thing. He was just planning to make his erection as noticeable as possible. The curiosity about whether his cock really was 10-inches long should be enough to get her close to it. At least that's what he hoped for. This couldn't be helped, as the trip was a surprise to him so he couldn't really make a plan. But that doesn't mean that if this doesn't work, that he won't have another opportunity. Soon, he received a call, but he ignored it. He was hoping that Manager Doh would come to call him, but even if it wasn't her and Hyeri instead, he wouldn't mind. Maybe he'll add her to his list then. But that's if she's lucky enough to come instead of Manager Doh. 

The call ended without Jaejin replying. He pulled down his pants, placed them to the side and covered his lower half with a blanket. Willing himself to get a hard-on, he starts waiting for the unsuspecting prey that is soon going to walk into his trap. 

He heard the sound of the door opening and the familiar clacking of the heels was heard. Manager Doh was presumably going to walk up to Jaejin but she stopped midstride. Jaejin assumed that she saw his bulge. She called him,"Jaejin..".

He didn't reply to her and slowly she came up to his bedside. Jaejin cracked one eye open slightly. He caught her staring at his crotch intensely, her hand extended from her body but suspended halfway through like she couldn't decide whether to push aside the blanket or not. Eventually her curiosity won out and she wanted to know if that actually was Jaejin's cock. She pulled aside the blanket and all 10 inches of his wood was pointing straight up.

Her mouth opened slightly in exclaim as Jaejin's mouth curled slyly into a grin. She once again was in a dilemma whether she should touch it or not. Aphrodisiac or not, Jaejin was sure that she was having some naughty thoughts, seeing the massive cock. After all, just because guys show their lust more directly doesn't mean that girls don't feel it as well. They just don't act on it as much, and it's not like she's doing anything with it. She's just looking at it, like a person looks at porn, at least that's what Jaejin thought she was telling herself. 

Slowly, she extended her palm towards Jaejin's crotch and soon, he felt something wrapping around his cock. He was already in an aroused state so his cock already had some traces of precum around it and Manager Doh definitely touched it.

"Let the game begin,'' thought Jaejin.

After touching it, she withdrew her hand and under normal circumstances, that would've been the end of it. But due to the effect of the aphrodisiac, her mind was slightly muddled. She brought up her fingers to her mouth hesitantly and licked them. After that, she brought her hand back to Jaejin's crotch and gripped the base of it. She leaned in close, put out a bit of her tongue out of her mouth and gave a slight lick to the penis head. Jaejin was about to shudder due to the sensation but barely kept himself in control. It was still a unique sensation to him as this was pretty much just the second time that was happening to him and during the first time, he was actually unconscious for most of it. 

After the little lick, she opened her mouth wide and took the entire penis head into her mouth in one motion. Not only was the length of his cock monstrous, it's girth was proportional as well. She had to really open her mouth to take him. Her hands started to move up and down the base as she licked the head, now inside her mouth. Her tongue was swirling and Jaejin felt that the aphrodisiac would've done it's work well enough by now, so that she wouldn't stop even if he 'woke' up.

So, he groggily opened his eyes and shook his head. Then he looked down and said with surprise evident in his voice,"Manager Doh..!??!?"

Manager Doh lifts her head off his cock even while her hands continue to massage it. 

"Oh good, Jaejin. You're up. I noticed your condition when you were asleep and decided to help you out. So, I was thinking, why don't you return the favour as well." 

Maybe because she was more experienced than Mijin, she wasn't really shy even after he woke up to her blowing him. He guessed that the both of them might have been at the same level of arousal but a difference in mindset proved to be all the difference.

Jaejin nodded dumbly,"Oh ok."

Jaejin raised his torso up from the bed and sat up. Manager Doh stands up and starts making herself more comfortable. She slowly removes her skirt, teasing Jaejin by sliding it slowly down her legs. Then, she brought her hands up to her shirt but Jaejin seemed to get a little impatient and took it upon himself to do it for her. He starts unbuttoning her shirt as quickly as he can. If he could, he'd have preferred to tear it off but honestly, it would do no good to both him and Manager Doh if she's seen leaving the facility with her shirt all ripped up. 

The time for losing control in bed would come but only once Jaejin had the entire situation under his control. Manager Doh's bra came into view as he reached the third button. It wasn't something overly sexy with lace or something more see through because evidently she had not imagined herself going to third base today at work. 

But it looked sexy enough clinging to her body. Her midriff looked toned, as if she worked out and her breasts, while big, did not seem to sag and were, for lack of a better word, tight. Jaejin was able to tell even though he hadn't removed her bra.  

However after unbuttoning and removing her shirt, Manager Doh gets up and gets onto the bed, alongside him. Then, she pushes Jaejin back down again and raises one leg over him and places it to his side next to the wall, with her head still pointing towards his cock. 

Jaejin took a look at her black panties, which perfectly took the shape of her pert ass and highlighted her lower lips. He could see the shape of her pussy. With a sly grin, he started to tease her. Manager Doh at this time decided she was hungry for some cock and took about 3 inches of him in her mouth. Then she pulled back, keeping his tip in her mouth and then went down again, taking some more of him. All the while, one hand was stroking his shaft with a slow rhythm matching her mouth and her other hand was massaging his balls. 

Jaejin traced a finger over her covered pussy, starting from her clit. He started prodding her covered clit and saw a slight shiver run along her thighs. He tore off the panties, because it didn't really matter. Her skirt was intact, who'd find out she was wearing no panties. He inserted a small part of his forefinger into her pussy lips and using his other hand, he grabbed her ass and pulled her thighs towards him. 

With her pussy right about his face, he opens his mouth and starts biting her clit gently. He feels vibrations around his cock as she moans. Releasing it, he flicks his tongue over her clit and inserts his finger deeper into her nether lips, still with the same slow pace. He can feel her impatience as she starts pushing her pussy further down on his face. So he starts pistoning his finger inside her as he releases her clit and takes it between the fingers of his other hand and squeezes it. 

He starts licking her pussy and inserts his middle finger into her. His fingers start moving faster.

Simultaneously, Manager Doh's blowjob starts to pick up pace as well. She takes up to half of his cock before he feels the back of her throat. Sometimes she uses both her hands on his shaft and gets to work on his balls, taking them in her mouth, sucking them and licking them with her tongue. 

Both of them are getting close to their climax, Jaejin inserts a third finger, thrusting them quick and deep as he laps up her fluids. Manager Doh bobs her head up and down even faster as she creates a strong vacuum-like sensation and twirls her tongue around his cock like a snake, licking every part that fits into her mouth with ardent fervour.

Soon, Jaejin lifted up his hips and pushed into manager Doh's mouth while she pushed herself on Jaejin's face as they both came. Jaejin lapped up her juices as she squirted and he came in her mouth. She was still moaning on his cock but this time as a result of her orgasmic high. He could feel that it was a big load because of the pressure with which it was gushing out of his cock. He released himself five times during his orgasm and felt Manager Doh remove her mouth after the third, probably unable to keep up the output being deposited in her mouth. Some of it probably landed on her face while the rest just pumped out of his cock and to the bottom the top bunker. After their orgasmic highs, both of their faces were wet with their respective ejaculates.

Manager Doh got up, her breasts rising and falling from the exertion as well as shear pleasure caused by her orgasm. Both of them started getting dressed with nary a word exchanged between them, because there really was no need for any words. After they were done, Jaejin spoke up,"I assume that this wasn't a one-time thing?" 

"Do you think that you're so lucky? If I need to relieve my stress again, I'll be sure to use you again. Don't hold your breath though." 

Manager Doh was playing hard-to-get but it was hardly a problem. She'll come back for more, his cum made sure of that and when he rides her, he'll let her know about who's on top of whom. If he took control this time, it might've adversely affected the situation. He let her have the illusion of control so that when he devours her, her guard will be down.

All this while, they hadn't noticed a crack in the door which at that moment closed. On the other side was Hyeri who was being a voyeur and had seen their entire sexual encounter. Feeling halfway between aroused and scandalised, she closed the door and ran away so as to not be seen by them. Jaejin and Manager Doh came out soon and made their way out of the facility back to their workplace. At the same time, Hyeri was busy cleaning up evidence of their escapade whilst cursing them for having to make her do this. She didn't notice the cum which was about to drip down onto her from the bottom of the top bunker as she was tidying up the bedsheets. It fell onto her exposed neck and she touched her neck to see what she felt but couldn't really feel anything, so she let it be.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully at both the workplace and the warehouse.

1