Chapter 50 : The Beginning of a New Daily Routine
815 5 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Nice to finally meet you, Mister Urien," Theresa nodded. "My name is Theresa Apocalypse. The principal of St. Freya Academy," she introduced back, trying to act professionally with her child body.

Himeko chuckled at the principal who was trying to act like an adult and turned around to look at Urien. She looked him up and down and nodded. He looks much nicer now that he didn't have a panicking expression on his face.

"Nice to finally talk with you, sugar," Himeko put her hand on the waist. "Name's Murata Himeko," she greeted back.

*Ring!* *Ring!* *Ring!*

Suddenly, an alarm rang from Himeko's phone. "Oh shoot, I have a class to teach," she sighed. "Sorry but I have to go," she looked at the boy in front of her with an apologetic look.

Urien sighed in relief. He has to thank the class for not making him talk with Himeko. He still doesn't know how to act around her. He might need some time to do so.

"No problem, Miss Himeko," Urien nodded with a small smile on his face. He looks over as she proceeds to walk out of the room.

"Please take a seat," Theresa gestured her hand toward the sofa to which Urien sat. She also jumped down from her desk and walked toward Urien and sat on the sofa in front of him.

"So…," Theresa started but died down as she didn't know how to start. She had many speeches prepared before meeting the boy. But she threw out all of them after seeing him.

"I have a request before we start," Urien sighed and said as he saw Theresa turn quiet.

"Hmm? Sure, go ahead," Theresa nodded. She should at least listen to his request before accepting or denying it.

"May I ask some questions first?" he asked. Not seeing any problems with that, Theresa easily agreed.

"First… May I see the picture of Overseer Otto?" Urien asked. He had heard about the Otto Apocalypse from both Bianka and Rita. With the man having the same name as his father, he thought he should at least know how he looks.

"Hmm?" Theresa tilts her head. "That… was an odd request but here you go," she nodded as it is not a hard thing to do. She gave him a device that opened the hologram screen.

Urien's eyes went wide. "It can't be…," he muttered. The man on the screen looked exactly like his father. The same eyes, the same smile, the same hairstyle, and the same clothes as he had seen his father with over 500 years ago.

"What the hell!" He exclaimed as he kept looking through the photos. "This man can't be my father," he thought. It has been over 500 years since the time he was born. His father can't be alive this long.

Theresa just looks at Urien losing his mind. She doesn't make a sound even when he exclaims.

After looking at the photo, Urien sighed. He still can't accept the fact that the man is his father. This must be someone who has the same name and face as his father.

"This… man," Urien started after having his breakdown. "He is not the same one as the man from over 500 years ago, is he?" he asked. He doesn't even care about keeping a secret at this point. All he wants to know is if this man really is his father.

"Hmm? He is the same one," Theresa answered honestly. Looking at his distressed face, she can't bring herself to lie to the boy. She once asked her grandpa the same question after going through the Schicksal's database on the history of the Honkai.

"Then what about Mo— I mean, Kallen Kaslana?" He stood up and put both of his hands on the table.

"She died in 1477," Theresa answered. This is not a secret after all. But she doesn't know why someone who isn't from Schicksal or the higher-ups of AE knew about someone like her.

Urien's face is filled with horror. He slowly backed down to sit on the sofa again. He knew that this Kallen is not his Mother. But… he still felt bad learning about her death.

"May… may I know how she died?" Urien asked another question, still looking distressed.

Theresa went silent when she heard that. She can answer the truth. How Kallen was about to be executed by Schicksal. How her grandpa released the Honkai Beasts into the town to save Kallen Kaslana. And… how she died while saving a citizen.

"She… died bravely while fighting and protecting the citizens from the Honkai Beasts," Theresa answered Urien's question while mixing some lies in there.

"I… see," Urien nodded with his head hanging down. He went silent a while after that but Theresa didn't interrupt whatever he was thinking. "Hehe," she heard the sound coming from the boy. Not long after that, the boy laughed loudly while raising his head.

"Thank you, I really needed it," Urien thanked the girl in front of him. He is proud of the woman, his mother or not. She still kicks arse whenever she is and never fails to protect people.

"So… final question," Urien finally looks directly into Theresa's eyes. Seeing the eyes, Theresa unconsciously gulped. She had survived the Second Honkai War yet she still felt some fear toward the youth in front of her.

"What is your relation with Overseer Otto?" he finally asked the question while looking directly into her eyes.

Not knowing why he is asking the question, Theresa asked back, "Why are you asking?" She stares back at the boy without backing down.

"I… there is something I want to make sure," he replied.

Looking at the expression he was making, Theresa nodded. "I am his granddaughter," she replied. There is no need to keep secrets about it after all.

Hearing that, a smile blooms on Urien's face. The smile is so bright that Theresa got chills looking at the said smile.

"I've never thought that I will be having a niece thanks to the counterpart of my death-seeking father," Urien laughed. He had thrown away the thought of keeping the secret to the principal about his family after his slip-up before.

"What?!" Theresa suddenly exclaimed. She never thought that he would lose it and become crazy all of sudden.

"Oh yea," seeing her expression, the boy searches something from his coat pocket. Under her eyes, he pulled out a photo from there. It was the same family photo he put inside the glass case back in Nagazora.

"Here you go," he puts the photo on the table and slowly pushes it toward Theresa.

"This is?" Theresa slowly picks up the photo and stares at it. "Wha…," she was lost for words after seeing the photo. "Is this?" she looks at him with disbelief.

"Yes, there is Otto Apocalypse, my father, Kallen Kaslana, my mother, Yae Sakura, my Okaa-sama, and me in that photo," Urien smiles and replies at the girl sitting in front of him.

"But how?" Theresa asked, still in shock.

"Well, I am from a different Bubble Universe," he answered truthfully. He needs someone to trust in this world and he chose to put his trust in the girl in front of him.

Why would he suddenly trust the girl he just met, some might ask. Well, it was because he saw the Oath of Judah at the corner of the room. Everyone who can use the Oath of Judah is worthy of trust. He knew it because he used the Oath of Judah. That Divine Key is the type that won't take any BS.

"It's still hard to believe this," Theresa sighed and put her hand on the forehead.

"You have the file, right? I allowed them to take some of my DNA," Urien asked with a smirk.

"How do you…?! Never mind," she quickly went and looked for the file she stashed away. "Where is it? Oh, here it is," she immediately pulled out the file and started reading it. She requested it from the medical department because she needed to find out about his background.

"DNA Test Result. Possible parents were searched from the Schicksal database. Father: Otto Apocalypse. Probability of Paternity, 99.9923%."

Looking at the test report, Theresa sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. After seeing this, she has to acknowledge that the boy in front of her is her uncle even if she doesn't want to. "Wait… he did say that his mother is Kallen Kaslana, right?" she suddenly thought.

"I… let's say that you are my uncle," she started.

"Uh-huh," Urien nodded.

Then a smirk suddenly appeared on Theresa's face. "Then am I to you if I have your mother's DNA in me?" she asked, after all, Theresa was made up of half Kallen Kaslana's DNA and genes of a Honkai beast named "Vishnu".

The smile suddenly fell from Urien's face. "Explain," he demanded.

"I am the fusion of the genes of a Honkai beast named "Vishnu" and Kallen Kaslana's DNA," Theresa replied. Okay, seeing his face is not as fun as she had thought.

"So… you are a test tube baby?" he asked to which she nodded back.

"Madam Principal, is this room sound-proof?" he asked to which she nodded again.

Urien huffed out some air and shouted, "Goddammit, you death-seeking father! Even in this world, you are still as annoying as ever!" And some other profanities which are not suitable to write down.

"Sorry for my outburst, Madam Principal," Urien apologized after he had finished cursing his father for his antics.

"No… no problem," Theresa sweatdropped.

"Oh, is this room Honkai Energy proof too? Can Honkai Energies leak through this room?" Urien asked another question.

"Hmm? No," Theresa replied. "I made sure to build the office to withstand the Honkai Energy of the Herrscher. Why?" she asked back.

"Great!" Urien smiles and his hair suddenly turns blonde. Theresa also noticed that the Honkai Energy leaking out from his is higher than the 2nd Herrscher.

"You! What are you?!" Theresa suddenly stood up and grabbed her Judah… which appeared near Theresa by unknown means.

"Relax," Urien tried to calm her down. "I want to help you with something," he added.

"I won't ask you again," Theresa is panicking. She had unknowingly brought another Herrscher into this school. She will be protecting her students even if she needs to sacrifice herself.

"Well, I think I should introduce myself again. My name is Urien Gregorios, also the Herrscher of Compassion of this era," he introduced himself.

"Then, what is the Herrscher of Compassion doing in my school?" Theresa asked.

"Truthfully? I am just following the girls," he replied. That is true. He didn't have any plans after sending the girls to the academy.

"Then why are you showing me your Herrscher power now?" she demanded.

"You knew I was a Herrscher as soon as you saw my new outfit?" he asked while looking down at his costume. It is not too shabby.

"I had fought with one," Theresa replied without taking her eyes off of him.

"I have no ill will toward you, my NIECE," he put both of his hands up.

"Then why?"

"I saw some traces of someone tweaking your mind and I just want to help by undoing it. That is all," Urien replied.

Theresa raised her eyebrow and sighed. "I will humor you this time. But if you try something funny, I will stop you even if it costs my life," she knew he was not hostile towards her. If he is truly hostile, she won't be able to do anything.

"Thank you for trusting me," Urien nodded and snapped his finger.

Theresa holds her head with both of her hands. She felt as if her head was splitting. But after a while, she remembered almost everything. She even remembered how to use the 0th power of the Oath of Judah.

But she must do something before starting to rejoice. That is to start cursing Otto. She started cursing without minding Urien in the room. Her curses and some other profanities are not suitable to write down.

"Mind if I look into your mind?" Urien asked.

"Go ahead," Theresa was too busy to mind someone going inside her mind.

"Sure," Urien nodded.

The first thing he saw when he got inside her mind was the sight of a man standing in front of a floating girl. "Hmm? I can't see Theresa anywhere. Is this not her memory?" Urien thought.

"I am Welt of Humanity!" The man yelled, earning Urien's undivided attention. "And I stand against you, Dark Queen, as a warrior guardian of the human race! Law and reason, not the chaos of the void shall prevail today!" The man announced while creating many weapons.

Urien got chills while watching that. "So, that is the 1st Herrscher of this era," he thought. The man… fighting for humanity even though he was supposed to destroy it. Urien can't say he doesn't admire the man. "If only we had someone like that in my previous life," he muttered. But there is no use crying over the spilled milk.

Urien then skipped all the way until the time right before Theresa's mind got tweaked. And as expected, it was Otto who altered her mind.

"Hey, Theresa?" Urien started.

Theresa stopped what she was doing and replied, "Yes?"

"Do you mind if I join you?"

"By all means," Theresa nodded.

And just like that, the two of them started their cursing Otto session. The curses and profanities are too much that they are not suitable to write down.

Well... that happened. I don't have anything to say in this chapter. If you guys think MC is a little too trusting of Theresa, well... who won't trust the Number 01 cutest Teriri?

If you guys are too lazy to go back to look at the family photo, you can check it under this line. Illustrated by Soko.

Spoiler

Urien-s-Family.png

[collapse]

Spoiler

Please support me on Patreon!

I also have ko-fi!

[collapse]
20