Chapter 60 : Pray for Siegfried
718 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Kiana… she is not the real Kiana Kaslana," Theresa grabbed her head with both of her hands.

"What?" Widening his eyes, Urien muttered.

"I just saw the project my grandpa started 14 years ago," Theresa spoke slowly, after heaving out a deep sigh.

"En," Urien nodded.

"It was project SIRIN," Theresa continued, putting her hand on her forehead.

"Okay, before we continue, tell me who or what Sirin is," Urien interrupted.

"Sirin… she was the 2nd Herrscher to appear in this era," Theresa replied.

"Oh… Okay, please give me the report of what happened back then," The male whitehead nodded and backed down.

"So, as I was saying, I found many copies of the SIRIN project under the school," Theresa continued.

"So… what are those… SIRIN project?" Urien leaned toward the table and put his hands on it.

"SIRIN project… It is basically the clones of Sirin grandpa made with the DNA of Kiana," Theresa looked as if someone had tortured her. She is a cheerful girl, but now she can't even show a fake smile to her uncle.

"So… basically, you are sad because the girl you've spent time with is not your real niece," Urien stared intensely at Theresa.

As for the girl (woman), she just hung her head down and couldn't speak. After waiting for a while and noticing that Theresa had nothing to say, he asked, "That's it?"

Theresa raised her head and gave Urien a harsh glare. "Yes, that's it. What else do you want me to say?!" shouted angrily.

Urien pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "I am sorry if it sounded rude in your ears, but I don't care if the one I've been meeting with, talking with, playing with, or headbutting with is a clone or not," Urien started.

"I haven't met the real Kiana nor know about her. But for me, the time I've spent with the idiot is undoubtedly true. So, I don't care if the one I've been talking with just this morning is the real Kiana or not," Urien stood up from his seat.

"Listen to me, Theresa. As you've guessed, I am someone from the Previous Era. Back then, human experimentation was normal, and I also took part in it. So, let me tell you some words of wisdom," he slowly walked toward where the school principal was sitting.

"Theresa," he sat beside the girl whose body was shivering with anger, sadness, and unwillingness. "You have to know that no one in this world can decide their own birth. This Kiana was not born to replace your niece. Even though she is not the Kiana you know, did you seriously think that her father wouldn't know about this?" Urien asked.

"That…," Theresa was lost for words.

"Yes. Even though her father knew about this, he still treated her like his real daughter. Even the father who lost his daughter could treat her as his real daughter. What about you? Well, of course, it was that idiot who used a Divine Key to toast the slices of bread's fault for giving our idiot tuna his real daughter's name," Urien continued.

"Siegfried!!!" Theresa screamed. She was angry that her grandpa used her niece's DNA to create the clones. But she was more mad that Siegfried didn't tell her about this.

While patting the legal loli's head, Urien's gentle smile turned into a sinister grin. "Yes, all according to plan," he thought.

"No way in hell I am letting that guy walk free from using Judgement of Shamash like that. I am going to beat him up. But before that, I will let people closest to him do it first," with the evident smirk on his face, Urien plotting for Siegfried's hellish days.

Returning the expression back to usual smile, Urien added, "Let me ask you something else."

It gained the attention of Theresa. "How will Kiana's mother react to this situation?" Urien asked while patting Theresa's head.

"She…," Theresa's murmured. She then thought about her dear friend who had died years ago. "Yes, if it is Cecilia, she will accept Kiana without thinking twice. She was that kind of woman," she thought.

After thinking that, Theresa's mind suddenly felt at ease. That's right. Even the parents can accept Kiana. Why can't she, the aunt, accept her? Of course, she can accept Kiana. Clone or not, the white ball of joy is her dear niece, after all.

"I think you have finally reached your conclusion," Urien smiled.

"Un!" Theresa nodded, showing him a bright smile.

Urien also smiled, but his expression became serious after a while. "But we can't let that idiot Siegfried go without any punishment," he gave Theresa some lousy advice.

As for Theresa, Teri Teri being Teri Teri, immediately listened to his advice. "Yes, we should punish him. Hehehe, let him show his face in front of me. I'll beat up that idiot," Theresa's smirk also became scary.

Somewhere in Malaysia, a certain white head sneezes. "Was talking about me? I bet it is Kiana," he muttered while continuing on his journey.

Back to the duo who were plotting for Siegfried's punishment

"It's fine as long as we don't kill him, right?" Theresa's grin grew more prominent.

"It's fine as long as we don't kill him," Urien nodded in return.

*Slap!*

The two of them grabbed each others' hand and shook it hard. "Deal!" Both said in unison.

Kyuushou, who was pretending to sleep, was sweating hard. There is nothing to see about. Just an uncle and his niece having their family bonding time. And she had never seen Urien being this petty, plotting for someone's downfall while recruiting people along the way.

"I must never get to his bad side," Kyuushou thought in her heart. Yes, she can fight Urien toe to toe even if he uses all of his Herrscher's power. But this is different. She got chills just by listening to the two in the room. This might be scarier than Mei (of her world), who kept asking her for rent money.

Returning back to the two, Theresa, who was blushing hard, was trying to get a word out of her mouth. After the two reached an agreement, Theresa remembered a problem she was facing.

"Uncle," she started.

"I'll transfer all the reward I got from doing missions," Urien replied without letting her continue. He already knew that Theresa was having a hard time managing the money as Saint Freya Academy is very poor.

It was because Theresa was buying HOMU comics and related materials. But let's not tell anyone about it unless you want the Teri-Teri Apocalypse and turn all of humanity into Teri-Teri Derp.

"Thank you, Uncle! You are the best!" Theresa rushed and hugged her uncle. This way, she won't have to eat dry mud the whole month. But suddenly, she remembered, "What about you, Uncle? You still have your needs, right?" she asked while still hugging him.

Seeing his niece worry about him, Urien smiles and pats her head. "I still have the money Rita sent me. It can last until next year, so don't worry about it," he replied.

Theresa didn't know that Urien knew Rita. "You know Rita? How?" she asked, gaining some distance from him.

"I met her back in Nagazora," he replied. "Let's talk about it later. It's getting late, and I am too lazy to go back to my dorm. I'll take a bed in the medical bay," Urien yawned and stepped back.

Carrying Kyuushou with a princess carry, Urien stepped out of the room. "We are going back, Luna," he turned around and said.

"Luna?" Theresa tilts her head.

"At once, Master," came a voice from behind her.

"Kyaa!" At that moment, Theresa screamed. She forgot about Luna and even forgot that she existed in the room. The same goes for Kyuushou, who is controlling her facial expression.

When the three got outside, "I know you have already awoken, Kyuushou," Urien muttered.

Knowing that she had been found out, Kyuushou didn't panic. But instead, she snuggled into Urien's chest. "Keep carrying me to the medical bay like this," she said.

At first, the first thing that came into Urien's mind was to drop her. But he held himself back as he still thinks she deserves a reward for saving Mei and Fu Hua. "Fine," Urien nodded.

Kyuushou was surprised. She didn't know that Urien would agree with this. She even prepared to somersault if he really let go of her.


The three arrived into the medical bay, and Urien put down Kyuushou beside Kiana's bed. There are 6 beds in the room, and Mei, Himeko, and Fu Hua are on the other side of the room. Kyuushou, Kiana, and Urien will be sleeping on the other side.

"Urien?" Kyuushou's voice came from under the blanket.

"Yes?"

"Sirin is not a bad child. I can guarantee it," Kyuushou said.

"I see," Urien nodded but didn't say anything more. He won't believe it, but he had seen many new things in this life. Herrschers on the side of humanity is one of them. He didn't know anything about Sirin, but it was Kyuushou who said it. And with an overly serious tone to boot. So, he will believe her, for now.

Urien took the bed on the other side of Kiana and prepared to sleep. As for Luna, she left after saying goodbye to Urien.


*Sometime around 4-5 A.M.*

Urien was having a nightmare. In that nightmare, he was repeatedly stabbed by lance-like objects by a girl. He was lying on the ground while the girl was straddling his body. He doesn't seem to die, no matter how much she stabs him.

The girl has white hair, and the eyes have yellow and crosses-shaped pupils. She is wearing a black and orange hair ornament on her head. And let's not forget that ahoge which was defying gravity.

*Stab!* *Stab!* *Stab!*

"HA! HA! HA! HA! iF i CaN'T GET yOU, No oNE caN, Big bROthER," she said while laughing like a maniac as she kept on stabbing Urien with the lance in her hand.

Urien, for some reason, won't wake up from this nightmare as if someone or something is preventing him.


In the real world,

"Ha, ha, ha. You really returned back to me, big brother. You really kept your promise. Good Boy," Kiana(?), who is standing beside Urien's bed, muttered. The strange thing is that her eyes alternately change orange and blue in color.

Kyuushou, who was still pretending to sleep, felt like she was having an unlucky day.

Happy New Year! Yeah, it's already 2nd Jan but let me have this, okay?

Well, where should I start? I don't want to give excuses but just think that I was too busy to write.

And another thing is, I finally got a job! YAY! But the thing is, I won't be able to write if I need to do OT. So, I apologize for that.

And ladies and gentlemen! I present to you Urien in 90's anime drawing style! Thank you, Art by WinnieZ, for this awesome drawing! You can check her Instagram account here.

Spoiler

[collapse]

19