Chapter 61 : An Idiot Will Always Be an Idiot
1k 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Days continued as nothing happened. Urien forgot about his nightmare, and days of normality returned. Himeko is still in medical bay as her body is starting to break down because of Honkai Energy. Medical staff from Saint Freya Academy are doing their best, and according to them, Himeko will be good to go after a month's rest.

Kiana, Mei, and Bronya, the trio, are on hiatus because their Captain is on medical leave. Fu Hua is doing her things, which Urien doesn't know what those are.

As for Kyuushou, she and Urien still go on the missions given to them by Schicksal HQ. And surprise, surprise, they got a 100% completion rate on all of them.

During these days, Urien got the report of the 2nd Eruption from Einstein. According to her, it was Theresa who requested the information as Schicksal's database was already tempered by Otto and the reports are not the same as what actually happened.

According to the report, the second Herrscher, Sirin, went insane after a series of experiments conducted on her and her friends. After reading the information, Urien went silent for a while.

"Strange," he muttered. "If it is like this, there'll be many Herrsher candidates in my previous life. Something else must be in play," he muttered.

Further looking at the report, Urien raised his eyebrow. "It seems like she was looking for someone," he mused. "But, who was it?" He kept reading the report, but it wasn't fully listed in here. "It must be someone special for her to make her go fully berserk," he added.

"Hmm? There's an audio file here," as he kept reading, he saw an audio file attached to the report.

"I *Buzz* *Buzz* you. *Buzz* *Buzz* find you *Buzz* *Buzz* fail. I promise, big brother." The voice of a young girl came from the audio file. The audio is slightly damaged, but Urien can reach a conclusion with this.

"She was looking for her big brother…," Urien nodded, but something came into his mind. "Wait… she was looking for her brother. How did she know what happened to him?" Urien thought.

From what he had read, Sirin was in the Advanced System Lab, which is a place where there is no boy. So, how did she know? Was it some kind of telepathy between siblings? He doesn't know because he didn't have any siblings in both lives.

"So, she went berserk while searching for her brother," Urien thought. He asked Kyuushou about Sirin, but she only replied vaguely as if she didn't want to give him all the information. But according to her, Sirin shouldn't have a brother. So, is this some kind of difference between the Bubble Universes? He wasn't sure, but… Hey! Even his father is very different from the one here.

"But, strange… very strange," Urien muttered as he read through the report. There are many things that didn't make sense in the report. But Theresa and Einstein both told him that the report was genuine. So, who was he to judge the report of the professionals?

Next up is the report regarding the 3rd Honkai Outbreak. Yes, the same one which Raiden Mei became the Herrscher.

Looking at the report, Urien tightened his fist. He finally knows why Raiden Ryouma was accused of embezzling the funds. The reason why Mei suffered, the reason why she was left alone, was because of the one who made the 1st Herrscher knock-off.

"But the Gem of Conquest was stolen from that woman…," Urien read the report as his expression transformed into a frown.

"Okay, what the hell is this Gem of Conquest," Urien muttered and searched about it on the tablet.

He typed the keywords in the search bar, and information about the Gems appeared. "There are a total of 4 Gems collected from Sirin," he read. "Okay… it seems like she got those Gems on the moon," Urien muttered.

"According to Einstein's report, those Gems are… What the fuck!" Urien's eyes went wide, and he immediately stood up from the chair he was sitting on. Luna, who was standing behind him, immediately arrived in front of him and gracefully caught the plates flying in the air.

"What did she mean by the Gems that contain the power of Herrschers?! Or has becoming a Herrscher become very easy in this era? Even if it is in theory, it was absurd to think that someone can become a Herrscher just because a gem was embedded inside them in a high Honkai energy area," Urien kept on ranting and ranting. He had never seen such bullshit before in his previous life.

"How could someone lose such a precious thing from their hand?! Is she an idiot?! I bet she's an idiot. Only an idiot can come up with making a cheap Herrscher knock-off while the man who inherited the said Herrscher's will is still alive and kicking," Urien was losing over his mind while calling the other an idiot.

"But… who stole the Gem?" Urien thought. With the help of the report from Theresa and Einstein, he got to know that out of 4 Gems, 3 of them are in Schicksal while the final one is in the AE's hand.

"That idiot can't even keep a single Gem safe. I wonder how she has her own faction in Anti Entropy," Urien thought. He was not going to let go of this pettiness. Mei suffered from loneliness, abandonment, and shame because of that woman. No, he will not let go of any revenge if he can get one.

"I got sidetracked. But seriously, who would steal the Gem and put it inside Mei to awaken her as a Herrscher? Well, I'll just need to beat the shit out of that person when I meet them," Urien muttered while the maid behind him was sweating cold sweat.

"I must not let Master know that I was the one who stole that Gem," Luna thought. She hopped onto Kyuushou's idea for her Master as the Savior's plans are necessary for the future. The chunni said that it was for the sake of her Master, and she could tell that Kyuushou was telling the truth. That's why she agreed.

But getting onto her Master's bad side was not something she wanted. She still remembered the day she was forced to turn back the time of the whole forest, which is as big as 30 football fields. Yes, the same forest he burnt down together with the dragon, plus he forgot to put out the fire, making the whole forest was left with nothing but smoke. Although some creatures living in the forest lost their lives, most of them survived thanks to the pedo Lady of the Lake.

Her Master's pettiness… was scary. It was as if he knew what she, Keith, Macha, and others were doing behind his back. As a result of turning back the time of the whole forest, she had to stay in bed for an entire day to regain her lost magic energy.

She interjected, not wanting to dwell on the subject of the stolen Gem. "Master, your date with Miss Raiden Mei is in 30 minutes," Luna reminded her Master.

"Oh, that time already?" Urien looked up to the clock, which was showing 9:30 A.M.

Reluctantly putting down the tablet, he stood up and stretched his body. "I'll be taking a shower first," he yawned and went inside the bathroom with a towel wrapping on his waist.

As for Luna, she wiped the unseeable sweat falling down from her forehead and sighed in relief. Taking a glance at the tablet on the table, she retraced her steps back into the kitchen. She will prepare her Master's favorite hot chocolate right before he comes out of the bathroom. Indeed, she is the best maid one can ask for.

Wearing casual clothes, Urien prepared himself after walking out of the bathroom. He drank the hot chocolate prepared for him by Luna before walking out of the apartment. "Luna, I'm going out!" Urien shouted before opening the door.

"Have a safe trip, Master," came Luna's reply from the kitchen.


Arriving at the meeting place, Urien saw Mei was already there waiting for him. Jogging toward her with an apologetic smile on his face, Urien waved his hand toward her. "I'm sorry for being late. Have you been waiting long?" he asked.

Shaking her head, Raiden Mei replied, "Nope, just got here."

She smiles sweetly at her crush. It has been over a year and a half since she had known Urien, but her love for him is still going strong even after seeing him surrounded by girls. Of course, she is jealous. She is a girl, after all. But she doesn't own Urien, and he is his own person.

And by chance, even if the two of them become a couple, she has no intention to restrict Urien's actions. After all, the girls here are her family. She loves them, and she doesn't have to worry about stealing him from her.

By stealing, Kiana is always looking for a way to steal her away from Urien… which she finds amusing. And the Herrscher personality inside her is nagging her to accept the female whitehead's advances, which she, of course, refused. She loves Kiana but only as a friend… she thinks?

Shaking unnecessary thoughts out of her head, Mei prepared to fully enjoy her long-awaited date with Urien. And fortunately, Kiana has a supplementary class today. She felt sorry for the whitehead tuna, but she felt relief as there wouldn't be a stalker stalking behind her like her four previous dates with Urien. She'll just buy some desserts when she goes back as an apology.

But now… "Here, Urien," Mei giggled as she put ice cream in front of Urien's face.

Urien licked the ice cream in front of him. "Hmm… chocolate, and… was that mint? It's good, Mei," he thanked the girl and offered his ice cream in return.

The two of them are walking around the city near Saint Freya Academy. Although they could just sit somewhere and visit the amusement park, they had decided to look around the city instead. Locking their hands, they talk and giggle while enjoying each other's company. If onlookers were to see them, they would think the two of them are a couple.

"I'm sorry, Mei. Although I want to treat you somewhere nice, I promised Theresa that I would be giving her the reward money I got from missions," Urien apologized to Mei, squeezing her hand a little.

"It's okay, Urien. I'm happy just by spending time together with you," Mei gave him a reassuring smile, making Urien laugh.

The two of them walked around the city until evening while taking a break here and there. Both of them were having a great time. Finally, they arrived near the water fountain, their final stop before going back to their respective dorms.

"Mei, can you wait for me for a while? I forgot to buy something," after asking Mei to wait for a while, Urien rushed toward somewhere.

Mei waited patiently for him while sitting on the nearby bench. After 5 minutes, Urien returned with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. Seeing such a sight, Mei stood up with an evident shock on her face.

"Sorry for making you wait, Mei," Urien was short of breath after rushing back quickly.

"No, it's okay," Mei replied. After glancing at the bouquet, she asked, "And this is?"

"Ahem!" Urien fake coughed. "Mei, I've been thinking for a while now, but I think this is the best time for me to ask you," he resolved himself and said with a serious tone.

"Yes?" Mei tilts her head. She looks adorable with a blush on her face.

"Raiden Mei, will you please go out with me?" Urien asked. There was a red glow on his face. Yes, the dude is blushing. After all, this is the second time asking out a girl in both of his lives. Of course, he is nervous even though he knows that the girl loves him already.

One drop, two drops. Tears had started to fall from Mei's eyes. She had been waiting for this. She had been dreaming about this. So, there is only one answer she has. "Yes! Yes! Millions of times, yes!" She directly hugged Urien after taking the bouquet of flowers from his hand.

Urien awkwardly hugged her back. He had never thought that he would go out with a girl who looked exactly the same as one of his best friends from his previous life. He just hopes that KEVIN won't come out of his grave and hack him with the Judgement of Shamash. Who is he kidding?! Why would a dead come out of its grave?

"Now, come with me," while Urien was lost in thought, Mei grabbed his arms and dragged him away from the place.

When he looked at the place where Mei stopped, he asked, "Mei! Don't you think we are going too fast?!"

"Now, listen here, Urien. I've been waiting for this for a long time, and I'm going to have it," Mei's personality turned 180° and dragged him inside the building. "And don't worry, I had already turned 17 last month," she giggled while pulling Urien, whose mind went blank.

The two of them failed to return back to Saint Freya Academy that night.

Welp! The UrienxMei ship had sailed successfully! I don't know if other ships will sail successfully or not. The girls are cute in Honkaiverse, but not all of them need lovers. A good brother figure or friend will get the job done too.

God, it was hard to write this chapter. Me, trying to write a romance scene but utterly failing at it. Nothing much happened in here, but I think I did good enough. Who was Sirin's big brother, and how does it connect to Urien? And Luna is scared of Urien's pettiness.

15