Chapter 4 – Spirits should have enchanted gear too..
289 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4 - Spirits should be able to have enchanted gear too..

"Oh, wait! Yuna sent over a paper.. it just says: tell nana, come over, got for kiwi. And she painted a heart." Lilith said, then sighed.

She looked at me with a weird look and said "she probably figured out something, just go check it then head out after.” 

"Oh well, maybe it is a work outfit for Kiwi then" I said and giggled.. 

That Yuna. 

 

Normally Spirits can’t really equip anything. 

since that would just hinder them from using a huge strength of theirs which would be Phasing.

 

Still foggy outside, but sun up. 

"wonder if it's just a work vest or what it could be. She is a spirit.” I said.

"yeah, can spirits even wear clothes or.. Armor.. Or.. Anything?" Herod said scratching his head looking confused. 

I laughed. "we'll know in just a few moments" 

I was smiling. 

Kinda cute of her to make things for my Kiwi. 

She did like her too, of course. 

We entered the workshop. 

"Hello, Yuna, you wanted to-" she interrupted me 

"yes, get Kiwi out and tell her to increase in size to about a normal wolf" she said all hyper, thrilled sort of as she jumped up and down.

"okaay, well, Kiwi, you heard her," I said.

She jumped off my shoulder and grew. 

Woofing at Yuna wagging her tail. 

"aaww who's a cute girl!" Yuna threw herself around her throat hugging her petting and scratching her. 

"umh, the.. Thingy you'd come up with?" I said and coughed.

"Oooh right!" she said as it looked like she just realised what she'd called us over for. 

 

She ran over to the workable, grabbed something that looked like a piece of cloth that was glimmering a bit with a hole in it. 

Ran back to kiwi and pushed it over her head. 

It then morphed around her, shaping into what looked like our plate armoured vests with the peacekeeper logo glowing on it. 

It fit her perfectly all of a sudden.

 

"there!" Yuna yelled out, holding her hand in the air with a finger out, pointing to the roof.

"cool!" Herod exclaimed with an impressed look on his face, jaw dropped and all. 

 

"nicely done, but, does it do anything else, what if she, phases or grows, shri-" she interrupted me and with a super happy tone said 

“Aaaand Kiwi, if you would shrink and grow for us a little however you feel, pleaseee” she said as she pushed herself against me tightly.
“Do you need to push your boobs up against me and your cheek onto mine?” I mumbled out.

She nodded.

Kiwi started growing, and the vest just perfectly grew with her. 

She shrank super fast down to the size of a housecat, and it still followed her fitting perfectly through the growth and shrink phases.
She then howled and said 

“wooo” 

and started growing then shrinking, then growing again back and forth super quick.
We all started laughing. 

“Aw, finally something for you to wear Kiwi! You look amazing!” I said and hugged her, she then stopped her growing and shrinking and wagged her tail a lot. 

“Well, thanks Yuna, that was nice of you.. heey” I felt a hand squeezing my boob.
“Ops, sorry” Yuna said and let go of my boob then went over to the worktable. 

“Try to shoot a fireball at her, aim at the vest! She can just phase through those right?” she said.
“umh, okay then” I summoned a fireball which I shot out in front of my chest, going right towards Kiwi where she had the vest equipped. 

It went right through her and the vest and hit a table, burning it to ashes.
“Ops.. But hey, yeah, the vest phased with her! Amazing work Yuna!” I yelled out and teleported over to her and hugged her as I said the last three words..

I was very surprised. 

No one had figured out how to create spirit armor before, well, that could phase with them.

“Tihi, I’ve been working on it for quite a while now whenever i’ve had free time.. and sometimes during work hours.. I do get paid to come up with new stuff sooo..” she said leaning over her desk, playing with her fingers. 

“You could perhaps tha-” I interrupted her
“Nooo Yuna.” I flicked her on her nose with some magic power, sort of like magically sending out my finger to flick her on the nose.
“Aw, you’re no fun. I’ll get you later then.” she said grumpily with a sad face. 

“It can also extend by the way, and cover her whole body as a full on armour, just, put your hand on it and add some magic power.” she said smiling with a very happy tone. 

 

Amazing how she can go from talking all grumpy and sad to super energetic and happy in a second. 

I laughed a bit, 

 

“You’re amazing Yuna. And I do love you BUUUT not in that way ..you crazy bunny” I said.

she put out her tongue towards me. 

“Does it do anything special if I add magic like that too, other than extend out into a full armour?” I put my hand on Kiwi’s vest, and it started growing out from the vest, looking like burning plate armour. 

it wrapped itself around kiwis limbs, leaving an opening for the paws, up to her head covering all but her mouth and eyes. 

With holes for the ears and it expanded out on the tail somehow. 

“weeell” I heard Yuna say as I laid my hand on it, 

but too late.

 

Then it started burning. 

A fire started growing outwards. 

Herod chanted something quick, creation magic, as a burning nova of fire exploded out from Kiwi. 

Herod was thrown back but blocked by creating a shield with his magic, landing on his back but unharmed. 

I quickly covered Yuna in a barrier on pure instinct. 

“Wooaw, what the” I said, shocked by what happened. 

The armour was impressive, plate, black, burning. 

Kiwi stood in flames in the black plate armour. 

It looked really good on her and made her look real cool in my opinion. 

She seemed unaffected, still wagging her tail looking happy as ever. 

Jumping up and down now a bit. 

I guess she's thrilled with the new clothes she got. 

“What was that Yuna?!” I yelled out.
Herod coughed, “Yeah a heads up would be nice, I just barely had time enough to chant shape a shield” he said.
“Well, I forgot to mention you maybe should hold back a bit, since you’re like… Level infinite or something..” Yuna said, smiling a bit awkward while scratching her head.
“what?” I said, confused. “You’re lucky I created a barrier in time for you! Even though it might not have been lethal…” I said, then mumbled the last part. 

..it would’ve been very much lethal though.

“Well, the armor absorbs magic from the caster when activated, with the touch of your hand” she said, finger under her chin as she strolled slowly around the room while explaining 

“Since you threw fire last time you used your magic, maybe you had “Fiery” thoughts or something as the armor absorbed magic from you” she said as she made some kind of gesture with her hands, maybe trying to imitate fire, I think…

“Therefore, it created this burning plate armor, and the Nova happened” she said as she simultaneously tried to make a gesture, trying to imitate an explosion. 

“because you overdid it… maybe...” She sat down looking deep in thought.

 

“Soo, if I focus, I could actually use this thing to attack? Kiwi didn't seem to be phased by it at all and I’m immune to my own magic” I said with a surprised tone, like it was a bit too good to be true.
“Yes, you should be able to infuse any element, shape the armor in any way you want by just focusing.” she said, paused, sighed. 

“Since you can just cast magic without even thinking, just aiming and pewpew sometimes it should be no problem for you” she said and smiled at me as she did some gesture imitating me when I cast a spell.

“Sure you aren’t a half-elf too?” she said while looking at me with a flirty expression.

“You sure look good enough to be o-” I interrupted her. 

“I thiiiink my mom was a human Yuna, and my dad’s a foxman.” I said. 

leaned towards kiwi and petted her head, draining out the magic returning the vest to its original state on her.

“I’ve never asked her if she is human though, but, I mean she looked human.” I mumbled.
“Well, immunity to magic at all is an elf trait.. It is possible..” She said, blinking at me.

I rolled my eyes at her.

“But nevermind that, I won't hold you guys any longer” She said and picked up her papers that had been scattered around by the nova.
“Oh, Herod, are you alright by the way?” I said. 

He was by the door, leaned towards the wall holding his hand in front of his eyes.
“Yes yes, I'm fine. Just a bit of a headache after that shockwave.” He mumbled.
I casted a healing spell on him. 

“There” I said, then paused. 

“Sorry about this, I didn’t intend to blast you away like that” I said, smiled at him trying to look innocent, making puppy eyes and drawing circles with my foot.
“Oh no, don’t feel bad, it’s no problem, I blocked it in time Nana, don’t worry, really!” he said.

Guess I succeeded in giving him a bad conscience. 

I smiled at him. 

turned around, was about to say goodbye to Yuna but she jumped me and hugged me.

“Goodbye for now Nana, Cya later” she said and giggled, hugging me hard.
“Right, thanks again Yuna!” I hugged her back quickly, and then let go.
“Let’s get going then” I said.

We walked outside to the courtyard. 

Kiwi grew into the size of a horse, looked all happy with her new outfit, couldn’t hide it as she wagged her tail constantly.
“Yes, you’re a pretty Kiwi aren’t you” I said petting her. 

“Jump up on back, don’t worry, i’ll barrier you while we’re out just in case anything happens” I said and pointed.
“Yeah that sounds real safe” he said and laughed, jumped on back, and I jumped up(well, levitated) in front.
“Go out to the big canal west of us then let's head south Kiwi, okay?” I said as I patted her side. 

“Alrighty Nana!” she communicated to me. 

 

Kiwi could only be heard by those she wanted to hear her. 

Since she sent it telepathically, but still didn’t communicate that often with words so to speak. I guess it wasn’t needed all that much either.

But she could “Talk” out loud so to speak if she wanted to.

10