Who wants to transmigrate?!
356 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Killing this zombie with a mustache or killing that zombie general with long hair or just sit back and watch how others kill that zombie with short height...

"It's boring."

The boy with beautiful blazing red eyes said with dull interest. He was watching this scene almost every day, animals were extinct but these zombies didn't cease their revenge, plants became monsters but these zombies never changed even humans now ignore these ignorant zombies who don't die!

"Ignis, tell me are you playing with them? just burn them and finish these howling dogs!"

The one whom the boy called Ignis was his summoned card, Ignis a humanoid red-haired and red eyes fire elemental, was actually really playing, but not with zombies it was his Master or we should call our MC, Aster Kilen. 

Ignis's Master, Aster is a unique human with triple superpowers, but except for his summoned beings no one knows that. 

"Aster~How can I not play with them~ See that shortie zomi, He is glaring daggers at you, I feel funny every time I think how he might have fallen for you."

"Bah! Shut up and finish them I want to take a bath soon."

"Then just call Monse, He can drown in the water!"

"You shut it! Who wants that temper short guy for bathing water!"

"But you always ask him!"

"...Where do you think will I find bathwater in this world?!"

Monse is also Aster's summoned one, He is a water elemental humanoid. He is almost water elements King at his level.

"Surely where is Monse by the way?"

"How can I know?"

"Aren't ya his Master?!"

"Ha! After I reached Saint Level you guys are always in this world not in summoners' space ok? and I don't have the time to always remind you guys to call me."

Ignis mumbled that how he is always the one working and others like him are having fun roaming around. Aster kept pestering him to hurry up but Ignis didn't mind a bit about wasting time.

On the night of that day, all 12 summoned cards of Aster were called back to summoned space by force unknown to them and Aster who was taking a bath suddenly felt his head dizzy and slipped on the floor while standing up and his fate was only known to god.

A huge force separated Aster's soul and body taking his power core along his soul out in the night sky. 

.

.

On a beautiful planet far from the milky way galaxy, A beam of light crashed towards a cave. The white beam of light was so fast that no one managed to figure its position.

In that cave there were people but none looked civilized or Modern people, they actually looked like cavemen, Their clothing was different, and were injured or ill with fever among them was our MC's new body.

"Head-OUCH?!"

Aster grabbed his head and noticed a peculiarity, His power level was back to zero...his core that was once almost transparent was now again white...

"What...is happening?"

After checking that he still has his 3 super-powers but except for his space, the Other 2 abilities of his have also regressed. Then he finally looked at himself, yellowish-skin, skinny and short...

"...It's me? The big, handsome, fair, and tall me? Who's playing a joke?!"

After calming his flowing lava-like emotions, Aster finally noticed that his brain has some extra memories that didn't belong to him.

In those memories, these cavemen he was with are his family members...Yes, these 13 people all are his family members but let's first talk about the main problem that is, The world he was thrown into is a primitive world, Exactly! it's those Jinga lala type world. There are Tarzan-type people, who like to set tribes and have those slaves to work and monsters or animals to eat.

For better or for worse, The body Aster was thrown into was also known as Aster, The story of this Aster was really Sh**ty one. The mother of this child, Sani, was her tribe's precious little princess with her two little twin fiman brothers. Oh, guys, there are two types of males here, Fiman and Man. Typical of Man, they are mostly men, and typical of Fimans they are also males but with reproductive parts of both female and male. 

These three siblings would never have expected that they were sold by their own tribe to their enemy tribe's chief. The damn Chief pounced on three of them and ate them clean, resulting in ten children, At first, the tribe didn't like those three siblings and their children and bullied them too much, like not giving food, not giving water, not letting them find a place to sleep or if they don't work, beat them, And so Sani and her family spent 19 years in Birdrock Tribe, And finally, the priest couldn't take it and when Chief was out, He threw Sani and her children along with her siblings out of the tribe. 

Sani, her little brother Kahi and Kari had 10 children from the same man, 4 sons, 4 Fiman and 2 daughters, their journey to this cave has taken 3 days and they have gotten ill, injured, and tired or exhausted when Aster died with hunger and our MC entered.

"Sigh."

"Gah! What the heck! Who wants to transmigrate here?!"

Thinking that he is already here and no one knows if he can even go back to this apocalyptic world, Aster gave unthinking, He looked at his siblings they really looked malnutritioned and pale with deficiency of water, Especially his so-called sisters, they were supposed to be 15 years old but their height is like 12 years old.

Sani had 4 children, the eldest son Aed(1st child) and second son Zed(2nd child) were twins, their family's 1st fiman Aster(5th child) and 4th fiman Zester(8th child). 

Kahi had 3 children, his eldest son Yul( 3rd child), his second child was a fiman Sef (6th child), and their family's first female, a daughter Aria (9th child).

Kari also had 3 children, his eldest son Jiole (4th child), His second child a fiman Kais (7th child), and their family's second daughter Iria(10th child).

"This family is large...As a retired orphan, this arrangement is hectic."

 

 

6