The Story of a lost Witch.
101 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where, where am I? W-who are you?"

The Fiman witch curled up in the fur blanket while looking vigilantly at Small children and the beautiful Fiman in front of him.

Aster the beautiful fiman looked curiously at this witch. he really wanted to open this person's body and check what is this divine power of witch they speak of. Aster could feel the spirit energy but it was a little different from the kind he knew and so he really really wanted to do some Researching with the witch here.

The Witch could feel the shining and hungry eyes of the Fiman in front of him and shivered more. What's wrong with this fiman? Why is he looking at me like he wants to eat me? Eat? W-what if he really wa-want to me? No No I don't want to be eaten! I want to go home! Oh, holy mother save me!

Judo and Sumo could also feel the strange eyes of Aster and innocently asked.

Judo: "Aster-iu, Are you hungry?"

Aster who hadn't eaten for 6 hours: "Yea very hungry."

The witch who heard the response.: ((;゚Д゚)

Sumo: "But Aster-iu, I heard you don't like to eat meat as dinner though."
Aster who was thinking of cooking meat to supplement the new guest: "Well, today is a little different."

The witch who heard: I-is it c-cause of me? He w-will eat m-me no matter h-his preferences? why?! \(º □ º l|l)/

Taka who is as dumb as Aster: "Oh I also want to eat meat at dinner!"

Aster: "Alright then! We will have a feast today."

The witch immediately shrank back and spoke: "P-please d-don't eat me! I am not G-good for health! M-my mother also said that I feel very bitter, S-so you shouldn't eat m-me without honey..no no no you shouldn't e-eat me really! I-I can do anything inr-return b-but Please don't eat me!"

Judo: Huh? Why will we eat brother witch?(•ิ_•ิ)?

Sumo: Ah? This witch seems broken...(¬_¬ )

Taka who didn't think anything: What's going on? (@_@)

Aster who found the situation funny: "Excuse me, But I think you misunderstood something."

The witch shivered but when he looked at the gentle face and heard the sweet voice of the Fiman he looked at Aster and nodded: "I thought so..."

Aster sent the three little ones outside to accompany Sani for dinner. After that Aster told the witch how his little brothers found him.

"And so they brought you back because our cave was already very spacious and we only have us, family members, here. Oh, I forgot I am Aster, and you?"

The witch has relaxed after talking with Aster for a while and so he could now speak calmly.

"I am Roxe. I hail from a tribe named Hidden Wolf Tribe which is far the south near the border of Devil River."

Aster who only had memories of his family and some knowledge about the world because of clear suppression in childhood, Asked.

"Devil river?"
Roxe didn't think anything before speaking.

"Ah! Devil River is also named Rotten River. This river is actually very weird, anyone who drinks water from it either dies or becomes very weak and is on verge of death."

Aster nodded, Maybe it is connected to the sea or has a high acidic or basic pH value. 

"Then...if you don't mind can you tell me how you came here?"

At this Roxe felt depressed. 

"I really am a Witch ok? But my Master was tribes represented Witch and I was his heir to his seat. My Tribe people live in seclusion and are not much involved in outside troubles. We thought we could live peacefully as always but about half a year ago the water in the river overflowed and it drowned our Tribes cave site and ritual stone. We were helpless, we needed to find a new place and so our Tribe chief made 4 teams and sent them in 4 directions. My team members traveled very far and we found a place to live too. but...Don't laugh at me ok?"

Aster who listened to the serious case got confused, Why will I laugh in such serious talk? (・・ ) ?

Roxe blushed with embarrassment and spoke slowly and his voice got lower too.

" Half of my team went to get the members of our tribe while half remained here. As we hunted my team's people got hurt and I needed to restock my herbs collection and so I went to search the herbs in wild but couldn't find them there and moved farther. I found some but the main ones were still missing and I moved away from our site and....um...I got lost. It's not that I don't know the way back it was like the way was strange. I wanted to hurry back only to find myself in a more strange forest. Then I countered a fight between the wolf King and lion, I was so scared but the beast didn't notice me at all..."

"Actually I would have gotten away easily but I found a miracle fruit hidden beneath the stone where Wolf King and Lion were fighting. The two beasts were busy fighting and I took the chance to get it. I did get it too! but...sigh! Those beasts found me and then maybe they wanted to eat me or fruit? But it was decided they will chase me death. And so my race with the forest's strongest beasts took place. I ran and ran, I didn't mind the direction and just ran. I fell down the 5 to 6 times and was almost killed off 3 times but my luck didn't give up one and I finally rolled down the mountain fell into the river and was washed up to who knows where...."

Aster:....Should I laugh or pity him? Or should I sympathy him? Such an extreme adventure and that's why he so hungered broken. 

Aster: "It's ok, you should rest here for time being. Though I don't know where your people are if one day they find you, you can go back. My family saved you so I will take you in and complete the deed that is half done."

Roxe had tears in his eyes. He was very grateful to Aster and really wanted to show his gratitude.

As they rested for the night somewhere far away. Far from the place where Aster and Tey's cave was. An army was moving towards them. 

"Leader! Leader! We found a trace."

The small-haired warrior boy came inside the cave and said to the person sitting with a free but strict demeanor. 

The one they called leader was extremely otherworldly looking. He had short hair, deep black in color but they didn't look awkward rather they showed the handsome face beneath them with revealing a strong, menacing aura. The deep sapphire eyes, Shinning with ruthlessness. A straight and strong body almost perfect to the point of worshipping this creation of Gods.

Tarv looked at the boy who came in hastily.

"What's wrong?"

Without any need to correct their leader's dead expression, Shig spoke.

"Leader as you thought, we were on the right path before but the Cheif has deliberately changed the tracks and made us move to another side. Hey, Leader that Cheif is getting out of hand! Though we have left the tribe, still he doesn't let us go and find our elders! Such a damn guy! Why didn't I saw his real face before!"

Tarv ignored Shig's cursing and said to the handsome but Gentle looking man to his side.

"Take Lud and go pack everything we will go back at a fast speed. Stop to rest today."

Zuk who was Tarv's cousin and also his second in command went out and took Shig with him. Tarv looked at the night sky and sighed.

***

Author: Happy now?

Tarv: I am so handsome ne?

Author:....Oh yeah of course...I invited that face though.
Tarv: You jelly?
Author:...Heh, Jelly my foot! 

Shig: Author Author, I always find you more handsome.

Author: And I find you really childish.

Shig:...Why fire the bullet at the wrong person for revenge?!

6