Winter is coming.
125 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tey had enough of waiting. He was waiting for his children to return but it's been a week since their disappearance. He knew that they were fine. It was his parental instinct. But he can't depend on it, What if his children were injured and lost? What if they are hiding somewhere waiting for him? 

"That won't do! I must go find them!"

Dio who was taking a nap was startled. Dio himself knew what his brother was thinking. The children were his nephews and also his life. How can he make do without knowing their safety but they have searched everywhere in the vicinity but there was no sign of them.

"Tey-iu, If you go to find them then who will help us hunt. You do know that winter is coming in almost a month. It will be hard by that time to even drink water let alone have fire and energy to hunt."

Even with knowing that the severity of the situation, Tey still made his decision, First his children and then his people. 

"No Dio, This is a must. I will go and only return with my children! That's it!"

Dio sighed. Alright, there is no stopping brother now. Anyway, I will help him manage things here.

"Ok then, Tey-iu. Iwillsee you soon."

Tey nodded and without any preparation went out of the cave with his spear. He made up his mind, Wherever his children were will be where he is! Either it is hell or heaven!

****

Tarv and his army of 2000 people had it very hard to cross the east side river. After crossing the river, they came to their starting point.

Because it was morning they stopped there to make a camp and eat some food. 

Shig was annoyed. He had to run here and there but his leader doesn't even praise him. Instead, it is that vicious two-faced Fiman who wants to be their sister-in-law who is always praising him to heaven!

"Shig, You really cook so well that even Tarvloves to eat your cooking. Ai~ Unlike me who is no good at it."

A petite golden-haired and blue brown eyes Fiman, with a slim figure making him look weak but also seductive were speaking to Shig with a smiling face.

Shig was too disgusted to even answer back but still said.

"That's clear no? Mitik you are so weak that before doing anything you must tell us how hard it was before, And elders have spoiled you to heaven, So tell me how can you know how to cook?"

Mitik, The fiman was still smiling, he was already used to Tarv's subordinate's behavior. They didn't want Tarv and him to become a couple, They are jealous of their love.

But he is kind and he will sacrifice for Tarv and won't make it hard for his subordinates.

"I really didn't want to this useless too shig. Tell me if it wasn't for my attention to be on Tarv how could I not know to cook?"

Shig rolled his eyes. That's also Leader's problem? Aiya! What sin did the leader commit to having this guy love him?

"Forget it, Mitik. I am telling you. No matter how much you love Tarv-iu, He won't love you back. He likes strong people and I am sure he will only want a strong and clever partner. Not a weak mosquito-like you, who we won't know when it died ok?"

Gritting his teeth Mitik still smiled but he didn't say anything. Tarv did say that he wanted a strong and equal partner. But is there anyone like that in this world? A Fiman or girl with the same power as Tarv? Who are we kidding?

While Tarv who was listening to this conversation smirked. That's right. He wants a partner with equal power and but also easy to subdue. His partner must be the most beautiful existence in the world.

Lud, a middle-aged man with long black hair was drinking water when he suddenly said to Tarv.

"Tarv, I think we should start our journey after 3 months. Winter is almost here. It will be very difficult to journey for 2 months distance like this."

Tarv became serious with that sentence and looked back at Lud. He was also worried about the same thing. But 3 months delay will be too much.

"Mn. I was also thinking that. But we will start moving after 2 months. we will go slowly and this way won't take long to find Tey-iu and Dio-iu."

Lud was also worried about his wife who was thrown out too. And so he agreed.

Tarv gave orders to settle down in this cave for 2 months and start the hunt and save food.

****

While the people on two sides have made winter decisions. Here Roxe, Aster, and triplets were very busy all day. Aster was hunting boars or lions and Roxe with Sani helped in making drying the meat. 

Judo and Sumo were given the task to purify salt and make the salt stones in powder form by Aster. He taught them and then they started to do it.

Taking care of the sleeping siblings was the duty of Taka. He was already familiar with everyone in this place.

Sani has told Aster that in the first 2 months of winter hunting will be very difficult and having water to drink will be even more difficult. So Vigos and Manse had to overwork and collect h\more water every day.

Fruits and vegetables from the space never go bad as they are filled with spirit energy. So almost a mountain of fruits and vegetables was already stored.

After almost 10 days of sleeping. Yul, Jiole and Zed, and Aed woke up first. They had Earth, wood, earth, and Fire awakens power respectively.

Because they were still at level 0, they couldn't use the powers much and had yet to stabilize them. 

Yul and Aed like the children very much and were thankful to have them keep their mother and brother company. With four brothers awake, Roxe had time to take care of his injuries. Roxe told Asterabout herbs who then started to find them. As Yul and company started to go hunting and cutting trees.

Winter is coming and three different groups have been destined to meet soon. Finally, the world was coming in motion, waiting for his people to have a taste of life and its adventures.

**

Author: No theater today. Everybody is busy as winter is coming.

7