Shifting.
92 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tomorrow Is a good day, I will send 2 chapters! Keep reading!

Tey also helped the children carry things. He got to know that their family didn't have any elder and the father of these children died ages ago, So he tried to help them as thanks for taking of his son and also as an elder who might live with them soon.

After 3 hours walk, they reached the cave, Tey was invited inside. As Tey looked around he was quite shocked. This big cave was more than enough for 200 people easily. 

Noticing that Tey had made a decision, Aster only made Sef and Kais make more food for dinner. 

"Uncle Tey, We will go back with you, My brothers will help you Shift. And my family will provide food for these 2 days, As your people can rest, how about it?"

As Aster said this, the first half was acceptable for Tey but the second half made him a little angry.

"What food? Child, You shouldn't just make anyone eat food!"

Now it was Aster's turn to be startled, Eh?

"No, Uncle Tey, I call you Uncle So, of course, you are not anyone, And we can collect food together later. Right?"

For reason unknown, Tey felt quite helpless for this little child's kindness. He nodded then and agreed.

For this night Aster made Tey sleep with his brothers while the children still slept in Sani's bed.

The next morning after Breakfast. Yul, Jiole, Zed, Aed, Judo, and Tey went to the other side of the river cave. As soon as they went, Aster went out with an excuse to collect food and gave instruction to move their beds and stuff in 3 side cave rooms on the right side from the entrance. With that, he made them busy and went out.

In his space, Aster hunted 4 bears which he thought was more than enough to eat, and decided to reveal the fact that he has Space powers to his people only(Roxe and children included). Then collect honeycombs and went to get eggs. He got 25 chicken eggs and 25 duck eggs. After thinking about people like Tey and children, famished from hunger, Aster determined to collect more. He got 20 fishes and made his way to the fruit Area, got Apples, Grapes, and Cherries. As he thought of children, He also went to collect milk and salt. He then collected some peppers and other sauces.

Getting everything aside, Aster went out from his Space, Went back to his cave. He told the people present about his space power and they were shocked and happy to hear.

After Aster took out the stuff, Others were more than just shocked.

"...Where did you just go to get this much stuff?"

Roxe asked with eyes wide open.

"Ah? My collection haha, it's from a few days ago haha, Now that we will have guests, who will be our neighbors from now, Shouldn't we take full care of them?"

Somehow trying to change the topic Aster made others agree with him.

With so much meat and fishes, Everyone became busy dividing food and cook it. Aster whereas made milkshake for children, According to Tey, 30 out 70 people are woman and fiman, while 20 are children and other 20 are warriors. Aster made milkshakes and prepared boiled eggs for the woman, Fiman, and Children. They might like these.

***

While Tey introduced Yul and his brothers and told about the cave to others.

Then he took Zed and the team to a corner and introduced them to some people.

"This is Dio, My second brother. The one on right is Fret my cousin and then on his right is his wife, Rui. The one here is Roy, their only son. He is your age 18."

Aed and Yul quickly got familiar with Tey's family. According to Tey his half family is still not here, His 2 brothers and 3 cousins are not with them anymore, But Zed found it improper to ask about where they are, So they only silently prayed they were alive and well.

With Rui leading the Fiman and women and Judo, Taka, and Sumo taking children, The 70 some people made their way to the other side of the River and then to the cave. Looking at the familiar entrance, Judo, Taka, and Sumo leaped towards it. 

When Sani noticed Rui and others, She and Kari also helped the women and fiman to settle in 3 different cave rooms. Then after the warriors with many things came back. Aster who was introduced to them helped settle the warriors in 2 other caves and then the remaining 4 caves were handled as One to Fret's family and one to Tey's family, and the remaining two as storing and bathing room.

When everything was settled, Sef and Zester gave juice to the women and Fiman side, While Jiole and Aed gave juice to the men's side. Aster gave milkshakes to the small children. 

After that with help of Rui and another Fiman named Anu, they served food. Everyone ate with relish. The meat was delicious and with pure water and fruits to eat, everyone ate till they could not eat more.

Dio, Roy, Yul, and Aed went out to get water for everyone to freshen up.

Roy: "The food was so delicious Yul! Who made it? I must cling to them!"

Yul: "Ah? No no, It was our siblings who made it and you can't cling to them~"
Roy: "...Eh! That's cheating! Now that we are living together, they are also my siblings! I must take care of them and they can take of me!"

Yul: "The babyface of yours is really quite nice for deceiving the clever brain of yours!"

Roy: "I don't know what you are saying~"

Yul: "Yea right!"

Dio was amused by how these kids act like they are friends who know each other for years. 

The night was very warm and the people in the cave for the first time in months ate and slept so well. They slept so well that when they woke up it was already noon. Aster had already told his family about space power. Because his family has level 0 spirit power, they cannot use their powers yet. 

Aster had gone out and got 3 more bears, got potatoes and onions, eggs and other fruits. With that, Sef and the team were once again busy with cooking. 

Aster made his elder brothers make more beds starting from today. 

So when everyone woke up, they were quite embarrassed to just eat and sleep from yesterday to now. But after eating they started to help here and there. Sani and Rui took the leftover meat and planned to make simple dishes starting from dinner and save food for winter. The children and men with the guidance of Taka and his brothers went toward the bed-making area.

When 20 some men found out how the children were making things for them to sleep on, they decided to help and so the team started wood cutting and bed making. 

Roy who was only 18 years in his people was happy to finally get his age people and started chatting nonstop with Aed and Yul. 

Aster still went to his space and collected things. This time he went to the mountain to get lions and boars, after getting 5 of each he went to get fishes and fished 20 to 30 of them, then got some bid eggs and also fruits and milk. After thinking about the physique of the people, he took some pills to mix in food. 

After that, he went to the cave and went straight into his mothers' cave room. Where he met with Rui and Anu. Anu went to get water for Aster while Aster took Sani, Kari, and Rui to the storeroom. Aster told Rui about his powers who also felt helpless for Aster's frankness with them.

"Child, honesty is good, but you should be careful too."

Aster smiled and nodded. Of course, he knows that. He knows this better than anyone. He took the things he collected out and Rui was once again stuck. Ai, she must keep an eye on this child. She thought.

With help of Aster's limitless collection in 5 days, Rui knew that they can easily pass the winter with so much food and now the problem was firewood and water. In those 5 days the 20, some men already made beds and started to collect water with wooden buckets, and firewood. 

With this Aster and Roxe started to focus on strengthening and fattening up the famished people. And so with meals, they were served a bowl of bitter medicinal soup every day.

The winter was approaching and the women and fiman prepared many clothes for the people in the cave and with help of Aster's design they had shirts and pants. Then they made blankets and to cover the beds in winter. 

Aster was in space at noon.

Clipse: "I need 2/3rd of your spirit energy or else no!"

Aster: "That is impossible! I am a level 2 ability user not yet at Sage level! more than half of my power is not possible!"

Clipse: "Then half! Not an inch less!"

Aster: "You need to lower more at least 1.2"

Clipse: "Thats' too much! 1.5 or we won't talk."

Aster: "Alright alright, Deal."

After haggling with his own summoned subject, Aster gave 40 gems to Clipse. Who added space element in them and left with his payment. The next day Aster made Ignis add fire element in those 40 stones.

The days were starting to become cold when Aster divided the gems.

Tey: "Little Ast, Do you know that giving away things like this can harm you! &%*@&*"

Aster listened on and on as Tey once again started nagging him, he looked toward Dio for help who smiled and left. 

Aster: Σ(°ロ°) Wait why are you going? save me! Dio-iu!

When Tey found that Aster was not listening to him he pinched his ears and once again started.

Aster:....(シ. .)シ I surrender!!!

And so the days went fine like this, As winter arrived.

 

5