Ma-Ma-Marry ME!!
126 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The dinner was always eaten together in this newly made village. Rui, Anu, and Kahi had just divided the food and everyone gathered. Aster came and sat with his elder brother Jiole, Who had already started eating. 

Aster: "Brother eat your fill as long as you can."

Jiole: (•ิ_•ิ)?

Seeing the innocent and cute Jiole this confused, Aster only sighed and encouraged the other.

"Nothing, Just eat as long as you can."

Jiole: "Ok." and after that, he completely ignored Aster who was having complicated thoughts.

Will Tey really be good for my mother? She already has her share of misfortunes and maybe more than that, I really want the best for her...Tey is good, tall, strong, Level 5 Warrior, gentle, Kind...Overall He is very unique one in this primitive world. So...Ai, I wish them happiness.

Sani who had just sat down next to Kahi was startled when Tey shouted.

"Sani!"

Sani: ( : ౦ ‸ ౦ : )

Dio: Wait why are you shouting?!

Aster: Ha??

Tey ignored the 2 who were glaring at him and continued with his face full red and him standing two tables away from Sani.

"Will you listen to a small story of mine?"

Sani:...Ok 

Aster:...

Dio:...

Sani nodded and Tey coughed and looked straight at Sani.

"When I was young I was very impulsive, I was beaten by my father almost every day. I had 3 younger siblings but cared for none. It's not I didn't like them, it was my way to care for them, I was a very bad child at that time. But suddenly my father died and I had to grow up early. I made my brothers hunt when they were small, I was very strict with them. Soon, those small devils started to rely on themselves. I realized they didn't need me anymore, they could do everything by themselves now, each of my brothers is really impressive. Then I was married by the priest to another Tribe's woman, She was very sick. I couldn't feel any care for her, I always doubted her, She gave birth to my three sons and died after 2 years of my marriage. But I still didn't care, But those small children took my heart. My 12 years went on them. I was very alone even with them. I felt lonely because my brothers will marry and live with their families, I felt sad when I realized no one will be there with me to spend my old age. But then..."

Tey looked deeply at Sani who was already crying. She was not the only one, Even Aria Sef and Anu and others including Dio had tears in their eyes. Everyone was sobbing and quiet.

Tey smiled and went towards Sani. He kneeled in front of her.

"I met you. You who were so beautiful, caring, and Gentle. You who always smiled purely even after going through all misfortunes life could give you. I was so in awe of that you. My eyes always followed you. You never made it awkward for me to talk with you. You showered my sons so much love that even made me jealous. I finally know why my heart and eyes have always been following you. Today my feelings are as clear as the sky. I was made for you. I was made to heal you. I was made to be given to you. Sani...Please give me a chance. Please..."

At this point, everyone was almost holding their breath and looking forward to when this guy will say it.

"Ma-Ma-Ma....Ma-Ma-mar-marr..."

Aster: ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Dio: (-‸ლ)

Judo, Sumo & Taka: ʕ •̀ o •́ ʔ

Kahi & Kari: (*/_\)

Drut, Fret & Rui: ( ̄  ̄|||)

Tey who was holding everyone's expectations and Sani's red face...was finally feeling embarrassed. He finally got why those guys always confessed in secret. He feels he really has huge guts to confess in a gathering. But as a warrior and man, He doesn't give up.

"Ma-Ma...Sani, Marry me! I will make you happy really! Believe me!"

Aster: Alright even with all those qualities he has shown how to show stupidity in his life's biggest moment. Good Welldone. I am proud of you...Soon to be...Dad.

Sani kept her head down after the proposal. She really didn't want to embarrass the man in front of her. She knew that his courage was huge to say that. He promised to make her happy. After hearing the story where the man has realized how his children will grow up and live their lives and he has to grow old alone. Sani also imagined her life like that.

Sani looked at Zester and Aster, Then Looked at Sef, Kais, Aria, and Iria. She looked at her brothers. She always wanted to give them happiness. But she herself doesn't know of it. She smiled. Yes, First she will learn to be happy and then she will teach them to be happy. She will finally be able to give them free and full life.

Sani looked at Tey and spoke in her soft voice.

"Tey...though I don't know why really you like someone like me...But I will really give myself a chance. Tea-teach me how to live, how to be happy, how to care...Tey marry me."

Aster:.....Alright, even modern people feel that their way to propose is very low in front of these primitive people!

Dio:...What a unique way to propose...

Then they both looked at the stunned Tey.

Tey: (/▽\*)。o○♡

Aster & Dio: ...What are you shying away from?!

Roy who also looking at Tey:...suddenly I feel bad for Aed &Yul....

Aed and Zed looking at their new dad: ....It's confirmed, we will marry mother away...can't live with this organism.

Then they looked at Sani.

Sani: (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡

Aster and Dio looked at each other and sighed...Ai, Life.

After it was decided that when they finally have a Priest, Sani and Tey will be married. And because of Tey's nagging. The very same night Aster was given the role of Priest, And also temporary Chief.

Aster:

"Wait wait, Because of my knowledge and space ability, I understand why I was given the position of Temp Priest...But why the hell am I Temp Chief too?!"

Everyone: "Eiy, It's cause you are lazing around these days."

Aster: "HA?!"

As temp chief and priest, Aster had to give their small tribe a name. 

After calming down from excitement everyone looked at Aster with eager eyes. Aster also looked over all of them. He looked at their appearances and then at their physiques...They were all quite a lot better than 2 months ago. They were growing. They were becoming emotional, They were becoming free...they were flying with their broken wings but strong hearts.

"Then, We will be called...
***

Author:...Am creating sus~

4