‘Salvation Sanctum’ Its our Home city.
84 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Salvation Sanctum. It's our Home City."

As soon as Aster's word fell, a silence followed. The words were a bit different and difficult but they sounded very powerful. And so when spoken, It made everyone listen.

Dio asked what everyone wanted to ask.

"Little Ast, What's the meaning of Salvation...Sa..M..something?"
Aster wanted to know that if he laughed would they beat him? Smiling brightly Aster explained.

"Mn, These words were told to me by someone when I was very small. Salvation means Redemption or you can say saving ourselves, cleaning our sins. And Sanctum, It should be like a holy place only meant for some people? So in general it's a Holy place where from now on we will redeem ourselves and live anew. Huh? W-why are you all suddenly looking at me?"

Indeed everyone was looking at Aster. They all held different emotions. For people Like them, who were either abandoned, betrayed, thrown away, or forgotten, This name and place really made them feel: Yes there's a place for us. Yes, we have somewhere to belong to, Yes, we are not thrown away.

Overwhelmed by emotion Jiole and Dio who sitting on the Left and Right sides of Aster squeezed him in a hug. Seeing them hug, Zed and Aed also came over to throw themselves on Aster, Yul and Roy were already giggling. Sef, Aria, Iria, and Zester were comfortingly hugging and giggling with Kari, Kahi, and Sani. 

Rui, Fred, Drut, and Tey also had smiles on their faces. everyone was satisfied with the name given to their home City. They always thought that the City in central Areas would be Grand Mountain and Different but it seems their City was better than anyone.

Aster who was being squeezed: Alright Enough smiling and emotional drama, Can you guys help me breathe? I am dying!(#`Д´)

With the city name settled and a place to live settled. Everyone went to sleep peacefully.

The next morning a little bit cloudy but not too cold, everyone woke up turn by turn. 

Rui and Kari went to prepare breakfast for the children, Women, and Fimen with Anu and Iria as helpers. Kahi and Sani along with Sef and Kais prepared breakfast for males. 

The 20 Fimen farmers went out on farms. The women took care of washing, cleaning, and lunch while Males went hunting. 

Aster watches everyone getting busy and silently went inside in his room and to his space. As his core was already at Level 3, He wasn't too hesitating about time in his space.

Aster went around the village in space and found the Immortal doctor's cottage. He looked at the books on his shelf and took a beginner herb guidebook.

Aster wanted to make Roxe into a Doctor. That guy had the special ability of  Clairalience*. He himself didn't know that, because it was still in its dormant state but after Aster stimulates his Spirit energy it will activate.

(*Ability to gain information about objects, people, events, etc by using the sense of smell)

His power was very useful if he became a doctor. And so Aster searched up some more books namely; Fundamentals Of Aquatic Flora or Advice On Clairvoyance. Though they might not be much of use but with a life expectancy of 400~500 years who knows when he needs this knowledge? 

Instead of letting these books rot here, Aster planned to give everyone a profession in his City.

After catching almost 30 to 40 fishes and getting some fruits Aster came out of his room with three books. Aster asked Judo and Taka to send the fishes to the Kitchen house. 

The Kitchen House was like a huge Kitchen with a place to store things and firewood. Then he said Sumo to distribute fruits to everyone. 

As Aster went to find Roxe, He met with Aria and Iria and he immediately noticed that the stagnant spirit energy inside them is starting to move, It seems he needs to get the girls a profession tonight. 

Aster: "hey little girls~"

Aria and Iria looked at their elder brother's small and flirty smile and laughed.

Aria: "Aster-iu, I am going to shout,' Save me there is a pervert!' hehe"

Iria: "Aster-iu, Uncle Tey will beat you tonight if he hears your report of todays~"

Aster: "Girls I am joking...(҂ `з´ )"

He patted their head and asked them to come to see him at night before sleeping. After that, he smoothly reached the small hospital of Roxe who was experimenting with some herbs. 

Roxe who saw him excitedly came and hugged him: "Aster you are really a cute boy! How can you find so many herbs? Huh? What are these?"

Aster took the paws of Roxe off of him and send the books to his arms. 

Aster: "These are books. Don't tell anyone about it, I will be made a real Priest."

Roxe looked at pages and then he started to read inside, He was shocked, amused, interested, and then confused. There was a lot of new knowledge, It was not something humans should know about. So how did Aster find them and who gave them to him?

Looking at Aster with questionable eyes, Roxe sat on a chair.

Aster also sat down calmly and spoke.

"Do you know why I named our City as Sanctum?"

Roxe blinked: "No, Why is there something going on?"

Aster took a breath and thought to himself; I need to activate my skill of lying and Acting! Level max!

Aster looked serious and he spoke with solemnity.

"That is because God selected me."

Roxe: "...G-God?"

Aster nodded and said: "Mn, God. He took my consciousness away from my body yesterday and made me his Apostle and asked me to spread his knowledge alongside his messengers."

Roxe shivered and looked at Aster with worshipping eyes, His eyes shone so much that if they emitted light the next second no one will be shocked.

Aster continued with an equally worshipping face.

"Yes, I am now a real Priest! My God(?) wants me to work and help the people he selects, You understanding?"

Roxe nodded, Of course, he understands. They all were selected by a God! This City was God's selection place! Only a few people could come here!

"But you know how lazy I am no? So, My God(?) who loves me so much said to give these three books to you. He said When you master the knowledge in them he will give you more. Treasure them and this is for you to store them."

He gave him a storage ring. It was made of platinum and had storage space, But unlike Aster's space, it will only work with thoughts and will not allow anyone inside.

After showing him how to make himself(Roxe) the master of the ring, Aster let him on his devices but what he didn't know was Dio and Drut heard him saying the God nonsense. 

And so by night time another bomb was thrown on Aster.

Tey: "So we decided, We must make a separated House for you and a Temple for our God."╰(▔∀▔)╯

Aster: "Oh...Ah?! Wait wait!! Why make me separate???" 〣( ºΔº )〣

Dio: "A priest lives separately. Don't you know this?" (¬_¬)

Aster: "Even then...hey wait. A Priest? Why!!! even my God(?) Knows that I am lazy and didn't make me do much!!"

Ignoring the wailing Aster tey continued: "And we need an Altar too, Then a sacrificial day."

Aster shouted: "No No, According to God's(I don't exist) words no one in his City should give any of their belongings to him and never sacrifice anything to him."

God: Quite a Generous God I am.

Everyone was again moved. 

Drut said: "Then we will Just have a celebration for this day."(´・ᴗ・ ` )

Fred: "That's a great idea, Also we can have a Chief house ready too. If his Priest responsibility is not much and God has allowed him to Lazy around isn't that equal to making him doing Chief's work? because he has 2 jobs?"

Aster: what's this logic? \(º □ º l|l)/ 

 

 

 

4