Expanding.
134 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And so Tey took Tarv and Aster back to Chief house which is Aster's Home but a little different. When they sat down, Tey told Aster about Tarv and his situation, and Aster only nodded.

"Do whatever you want. Why ask me?"

Tey gritted his teeth and felt like beating the boy but still gave him some face and said.

"Aren't you the Chief? Who will I ask? My father in heaven?"

Aster nodded. I am used to it, Whatever you say is right!

Tarv was feeling funny looking at the interaction between the two. After the 2 calmed down he said.

"Because there are 80 houses free, I was thinking of settling some Families with children first then others can make houses like this and expand the Tribe, What do you say Chief?"

Aster looked over at Tarv, His blue eyes were deep and beautiful like Gems, He nodded.

"Ok, That's not bad. Take Roxe, Aed-iu, Roy-iu, and Dio-iu with you, They will help in treating injuries and will deliver the food."

Tarv felt surprised and narrowed his eyes.

"Why will you send the food?"

Aster smirked: "We will become a tribe in the future, I am not the only person who lives in this tribe ok? All here feels bad for your stomachs, Me giving food is nothing."

Tarv only looked at Aster.

Aster: "And about houses, Leave that to us too, Our God's messengers were the ones who made the layout so I will ask them to come again."

In this sentence, Tey shouted: "Is Master Ignis coming too? "

Aster smiled: "Monse, Ignis, Vigos, and Clipse are the ones coming. Uncle, you remember the stones from a month ago? The firestones? Clipse was the one who sends them."

Tey was grateful to God's messengers carrying so much about them, And asked Aster when they were coming? He looked at the sky and said Tomorrow, With That Tey left leaving Tarv and Aster looking at each other.

The staring competition made Aster feel irritated and he asked.

"What is it?"

Tarv still kept looking at Aster when he said a little gently: "Are you really a Fiman?"

Strike where it hurts and damage will be double, Aster thinks that it hurts ten times though.

Aster only glanced at him and stood up. 

"Of course, what else do you think I am? Whatever, Take your time, I will go get food and medicine for your people."

Saying this he started to move out of the house with Tarv behind him.

Aster: "Why are you following me?"

Tarv: "I am also going out."

Ignoring Tarv, Aster went to meet Sef and Zester, Today He will help his sibling, and Taka, Judo, and Sumoto awaken, so he asked them to come in the evening but it seems like he needs to stop the Plan for today.

Tarv went where Aster went. He followed him till they reached Tey's House, There Sani, Kari, and Rui were talking about something with a little surprise.

Sani: "Are you sure? Should we call Roxe?"

Rui: "I still feel a bit tired and can't think of anything else."

Kari: "Did you tell it to Fred? He should know right?"

Rui: "I wish but I should confirm it first right?"

Sani nodded and was about to say something when she saw Aster and Tarv standing at the door silently.

Sani: (ᵔ.ᵔ)

Aster: (*^.^*)

Kari looked back and also noticed Aster and Tarv.

Kari: ( ̄  ̄|||)

Aster: Hehe I heard everything~

He coughed and smiled at the gossiping mothers.

"Do we have Good news?"

Rui blushed at Aster's blunt words and Sani glared at Aster, Aster who is already used to glares simply shrugged and asked about Dio, And left with Tarv.

Aster: "Why are you still following me?"

Tarv: "I am new here, need a guide."

Aster: "Mn."

Tarv: " So why are looking for my second brother?"

Aster:" For you."

Tarv: "Me?"

Aster: " You haven't met him yet right?"

Tarv: "I see."

They went silent after that but the atmosphere was not awkward anymore. Dio who was coming back from the farms was happy to find Tarv, He happily hugged his brother, Aster left Tarv to Dio and went to his house.

After arriving he went into space.

Now that his Spirit energy is at level 3, His summoned Humanoids can stay in this world for 5 hours maximum. He can summon 4 of them together. So He left to find some salt stones. After finding the mine he excavated 7 huge stones and sent them into his house's storeroom. Aster's House or Chief house has 4 rooms. One bedroom, One Storeroom, A kitchen, and one guestroom.

After importing the salt stones, Aster went hunting bears and Lions. It's been a while since he hunted and so he The Spirit mountain had a hunter again. While Hunting Aster found a Flame Lion's baby. The baby was small and so cute that Aster had no heart to kill him. He took the baby outside, He remembers that Aed has awakened fire ability, So he will let him have this baby as his spiritual companion. 

Then he took the baby Flame Lion in his hand and searched for some flame-related pills and found 22 flame essence pills. Taking out 2 of them he left for fishing with the baby Flame Lion in his hand. He went to the ocean for fishing today and got a haul of 70 fishes. Then using his space manipulation ability he also got many fruits and vegetables. Got some eggs. After counting the stuff he nodded. This much should be enough for hungry 2000 peoples no?

After taking out everything, He got Taka to invite the guests, Dio and Aed here.

Only 20 minutes later everyone came. Tey smelled the fishy smell and Aster took them to the storeroom. Looking at the salt stones, Fishes, Fruits and bears, and Lions, They all were left dumbstruck.

Aster ignored their faces and told Dio and Tey: "They are God's gift to our new members. God Said that until they settle down he will send some food over. This is only a little bit of that."

God: Are you certain?

Author: Do you exist?

God:...I now know why Tarv hates you.

Author:...

Zun and Tarv thanked that Gid for the place and then with help of others from the village, They took the food and delivered it to the cave. Aster called Aed and handed him, Baby Flame Lion.

Aed was shocked to see such a cute beast and asked Aster about it.

"This is a Spirit Beast, After you make a pact with it, This will become your Spirit beast. He has the same element as you and can help you grow. "

Aed was surprised and then asked: "Is this also given by God?"

God shouted from somewhere: Is this pot also on me? have Mercy!

Maybe he heard God or felt bad for him Aster shake his head in denial: "No, It's Your teacher Ignis who sent him for you. He will be coming tomorrow and will teach you how to make a pact. Om, Here take one pill yourself and give the other to this baby after you had made the pact. It might prove helpful."

Aed still remembers the beating and teaching of his teacher and felt excited. After he left Aster felt like sleeping for days.

 

 

 

 

 

4