Shifting, Summoning and Temple.
71 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next-Day as soon as Sun rose, Tey took Aed, Yul, Zed, Dio, and Roy to their previous cave site. From 2000 almost 300 people can be settled in those 80 houses, And so Tarv chose people with injuries or are old or have children to settle in those houses.

Zun took Zai to the Roxe's Clinic. Because she was still ill even after having the medicine. Which caused great worry to Zun, Fred, and Rui as she is the youngest in their family.

Upon arriving there, Zun saw Aster and respectfully greeted him.

"Why are you still like this? Zun-iu, Our Aster is a nice Chief please be causal."

Roxe who saw the blackface of Aster tried to remedy Zun's situation. Zai looked like Zun just a girl form, She had long blonde hair with curls and a small cute face which was burning at the moment.

Looking at the lovely girl, Both Aster and Roxe smiled

Aster: "What happened to her?"
Zun: "She has a fever."

Aster: "Did someone from your team have a fever?"

Zun: "No."

Roxe: "Anyone who was ill?"

Zun: "Shiya, Shig's little sister is sick, we don't know the reason yet but we got the medicine from a tribe nearby."

Roxe: "Is she fine now?"
Zun: "That.."

Zai: "She is quite better, Um Witch-iu, Can you check her too?"

Roxe: "Alright, Zun-iu can you please get her?"
Zun: "I will, Than Zai?"

Roxe: "Everyone is here, You leave her here and fetch Shiya for me."

Zun: "Thanks."

Roxe: "No Problem."

After saying so Zun left to get Shiya, Zai sat next to Aster on the couch, She felt awkward.

Aster eyed Zai and liked her, She is cute like Aria and Iria. 

Thinking so, ASter stood up.

"Zai, I will call my little sisters to keep you company. We will soon be neighbors, So you should get along."

Zai felt her face burn as She looked at Aster's smile. He was really beautiful. Roxe chuckled and said he will be waiting here, After that, Aster left.

Soon Aster arrived home and saw Aria and Iria playing with Taka and Sumo. 

'These kids have made their den in my home...'

Aster told them about Zai and both Aria and Iria were very excited to meet a girl of their age and went with Taka and Sumo. Aster had nothing better to do and he thought about summoning his 4 brats.

"Ignis, Monse, Vigos, and Clipse."

Four Golden balls of light fell, Ignis with his firey hair but sleepy eyes appeared, Monse with his watery hairy with a book in his hand appeared sitting in a chair, Vigos covered in soap appeared and Clipse counting his money appeared.

Vigos: "I was bathing!!!"

Aster: "Go wash up in Space what's the big deal?"

Vigos: (`皿´#)

Ignis: "Hey, give me a pillow I still haven't slept enough."

Aster: "Go get yours, Mine is off-limits."

Ignis: "How cheap can one be?"

Aster: "See me, This is how cheap one can be."

Ignis: (҂ `з´ )

Monse: "Don't disturb me till I finish this book."

Aster: "I didn't even call you."

Monse: (`ー´)

Clipse: "How much energy will I be given?"

Aster: "Hey You! 1/4 no more, Even if you threaten me to not work I won't give you more."

Clipse: "2/4. Or else I will sleep the day."

Aster: "1/4. Want it?"

Clipse: "1.7/4 no less."

Aster: "1.3/4 No more."

Clipse: "1.5/4 No less!!!"

Aster: "..1.2/4 No more."

Clipse: (°ㅂ°╬) Deal!!

Sighing, Aster took out Some pillows and Soft quilts and handed them to Ignis in a space ring. He said that to give these as his gifts to Their Village or Tribe. Then he took out a Silver Katana and handed it to Monse and told him to give this to Tarv, As a most powerful Warrior at the moment. After that, he told them about the situation.

Monse: "You should just build a Temple and Send the food from space there."

Aster: "Not a bad idea but I will be made a Priest."

Monse: "What's the big deal about it? You just laze around anyway."

Aster: "With Duty, there is the responsibility, I am not a jerk to forgo my responsibilities ok?"
Monse: "Still a Temple will help you cover-up."

Aster: "Then you decide where to build and how to build, Now that you are making 300 more houses, How about building a Small Shcool too?"

Monse: "For your future children?"
Aster: " (҂` ロ ´)凸 Formy future nephews and nieces!"

Monse: "Really? We know you are gay, So having children is not too far-fetched no?"

Aster: "Temple, School, Houses.This looks like quite small work, How about building a smithy? We need a blacksmith no?"

Monse: What a wild temper. (¬ ¬)

Aster called Tarv to the chief house. Where he introduces the two groups. Monse handles Tarv the sword Aster prepared and says that their security will be inTarv's hands for the time they are here.

Tarv looks at the sword, He has never such a rare thing, It was a silver sword. But was very narrow, According to God's Messenger(Monse), it is called a katana. The blade is strong, currently has an exceptionally sharp edge, and has complex engravings inlaid in silver.
It has a fancy guard, a detailed blood-red grip, and a round pommel with a long blood-red tassel on the end.
It is heavy, is perfectly balanced, and is to be used in the right hand.
The scabbard is simple and is made of blood-red leather with jade trimmings.

After that Ignis called all his students and gave them pillows and quilts. First, they were very shocked, What a heavenly material, Such softness. It was warm and comfy. Vigos pulled out buckets load of fruits and vegetables for everyone in the village including the new group.

With this the atmosphere became festive.

Tey and Drut decided to start the construction as soon as possible Because after winter ends, The Animals and wild beasts will become active and some wandering tribes may even attack.

So it was decided to start construction after the 300 people have settled. Tarv, Shig, and Shiya lived with Tey and Dio for the moment. While Zun and Zai along with Mitik lived with Fred.

6