Dio and Kahi
327 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The winter was slowly passing by and spring was coming. Flowers were starting to blossom and animals were coming out of their nests, cool air was blowing. Spring was near.

Near a riverbank a beautiful town was built, It looked like medieval era's style but had a unique Modern aura to it. The Salvation Sanctum City now had 300 houses, 2100 people, and 1 spiritual beast.

Aster was sitting inside his room with taka, Sumo, and Judo. He had thought that the children will know how to use their skills, but pity that they don't. He needed to advance to level 4 if he wanted to call his ice-humanoid summoned elemental. 

"You guys can rest, for now, I will ask one of the messengers to help you three, Now go."

Taka and Judo looked at the stove while gulping. Sumo looked at the table full of potato chips...And so Aster who had just fried potato chips gave it to the three children as a reward for hard work.

Aster has declined his position as Chief for 2 months which resulted in serious problems. Their tribe had no Chief and the temporary one was lazy as hell.

Tey and Dio sat with Drut, The only elder in the Tribe for now. 

Tey: "If this is how it goes on then we need to select our Chief as soon as possible."

Dio: "Regardless of Chief, Our Priest has been decided, And Roxe is Our Witch now, So we must have a Guardian now, The hunting and guarding responsibilities are second-most important after Chief."

Tey: "I don't know who will be good for Guardian, As for Chief I want Tarv to handle this post."

Drut: "Tarv is a Good child, He is also most trusted in our tribe now. You better ask him before forcing him like Aster."

Tey: "Elder, I didn't force Aster, The child is born a Priest yet he is so lazy!"

Dio: "You and Sani haven't married yet and you are acting like his father."

Drut: "Exactly, Anyway Tey when are you and Sani marrying? Spring is here and we can have a marriage ceremony soon."

Tey blushed and coughed: "My Son Zester is against me and Sani marrying so soon, He wants us to stable our feelings."

Drut: "Not bad, The little boy knows what's important."

Dio: "...Ahem, Back to the topic at hand, If Tarv will act as Chief then the second powerful warrior of our Tribe is Zun, He is already at Stage 5 of Warrior powers, So I think He should Act as Guardian."

Drut: "You both have chosen Good seedlings, Only need to tell them if they agree with you all or not. So, Dio, you are already 44 years old, When are you marrying?"
Tey: "Exactly! After marriage, Sani and Zester will live with us, You both brothers of mine are still not married, And my son Zester is a youngling...You both... Well, Tarv is young but You Dio! Hurry up and select someone before Sani and I marry!"

Dio was flabbergasted, Like what does he have to do with his brother's marriage!!

Drut looked at Dio and asked: "Are you interested in someone?"

Dio:...

Aster and Zester were passing by, They were coming back after visiting Roxe at his hospital and heard the Drut say this to Dio, They looked at each other and Soon came to Dio's side.

Aster: "If it is my Uncle Dio~ Yo!"

Dio: "...Here comes the bad news."

Aster: "Hm? You talking about me?"

Zester: "Hello Uncle Drut, Hello...F-Father."

Tey: "...My Son is so cute no?"

Drut: "Zester is a cute child."

Aster: "Well anyhow, I just heard Uncle having Aunt? Who? Who is my aunt?"

At thisTey, Drut and Zester looked at Dio intently. Dio who was already feeling pressurize looked here and there and saw Sani and Kahi passing by. He doesn't know what came on him and said.

Dio: "Kahi. I like Kahi."

Sani and Kahi passing by stopped on their tracks and Kahi glared at Dio: ((╬◣﹏◢))

Sani was more confused Because she knows that Kahi and Dio had less than 7 to 8 meetings...so how come he like him?

Tey who was excited was now more confused, Asfar as he knows Kahi doesn't speak no? so his brother who also doesn't like to speak, met with Kahi and? did they speak? Nah...Then what's going on? How did they converse? How did things go to this stage?

Tey: (¬_¬ ) Something is wrong.

Aster: (#`Д´) Everything is wrong you idiot father!

Zester:...(⌒_⌒;) I am happy for them.

Drut:...These children...

Kahi went to do and looked at him intently, Dio looked at Kahi and found that his small face when angered was more beautiful than his usual cold face, An urge to tease this angered beauty suddenly came over him and he pulled Kahi to his lap.

Kahi who wanted to slap this Jerk now found him in that same jerk's embrace...He struggled to get up but the arms around his waist were strong and gave him an uncomfortable feeling.

Tey hurriedly covered Sani's eyes while Drut looked away with Zester only Aster looked on intently.

Dio was feeling funny with how Kahi was trying to get up only to sit back in his lap, He kissed his head and said: "I am sincere now, How about it? Don't you like me? I am so cool and Strong?"

Kahi: ....This Jerk!!

Seeing that Kahi was now sitting on his lap without struggling but pinching his arms, He laughed and said: "So You agree? Wow! That's so good! I am Happy to hear this!"

Aster:...why didn't I hear anything???

Kahi: Cause' I didn't say anything!!! (`皿´#)

3