Creating Despair (Momo x Izuku) Pt.2 (The Conclusion)
930 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wake up..."

Izuku only groaned in his sleep.

"Wake up!"

He wakes up, opening his eyes to see that he is still on Momo's bed.

"You're awake, darling."

"Yaoyorozu, you really need to stop whatever you're planning...!"

"Stop...? Why should I? I loved you too much to stop doing this."

Momo crawled up to the bed, and said again, "After all, it is already destined for the both of us to be together. I will take your first kiss, and be the one to take away your status as a virgin."

She stroked Izuku's cheeks, before proceeding to lick him in the neck softly, and nibbling on it like a vampire which turns into a painful bite.

"Grrghh... That hurts..."

"What's that? You're hurt, not pleasured?"

"I mean, it felt good!"

"Now that's a good boy." Whispered Momo, as she pulls down Izuku's boxers.

Small-Zuku came into view, and it is already erect from the cheek caressing, and the bite on his neck.

Momo rubbed his chest, and positioned herself to put on a condom onto Small-Zuku's tip, before repositioning herself again so she is above him, before putting off only her panties, leaving her in only her nightdress.

"If I take your first time, then it'll be perfect..."

She then slammed down, and Izuku arched his back from the sudden impact. Momo pushed him back down and rubbed his chest.

"Yaoyorozu... Please don't!"

"Oh, but your little buddy is enjoying it. Let it have it's fun for the first time inside a lady's cavern."

Momo began to move her body up and down, causing her insides to squish Small-Zuku in a more tighter spot, until Izuku felt it twitch and shot out it's load of semen but the condom prevented any of them to impregnate the black haired girl.

Afterwards, Momo pulled herself out, blood seeping out from her clit indicating that the defloration indeed happened. She was a virgin before she slammed down onto Small-Zuku.

Momo then slurped the semen trapped inside the condom down, and after it's empty, she moaned and climbed up towards Izuku, putting her hands on the bed after cutting Izuku's binds off.

"Unstrap my dress... Now."

Unconsciously, Izuku's hands moved and unstrapped her nightdress, and it gracefully fell off her body, and her bazookas came into view.

"Suck on it."

"Yes..."

She then felt the intense pleasure as she felt his lips on her right nipple, and she fondled her left breast as she moaned loudly.

"Yes... Yes, Izuku! Keep sucking..."

"More... More, Mommy..."

Izuku's mind is broken. All thoughts about escaping Momo is now thrown out of the window, now he learned that Momo is his only mistress, and wife.

After she had enough, she then gently pulled Izuku's head away from her nipple before positioning herself so that her clit is facing his face.

"Now, harvest your one and only lover's love nectar... Savor in it."

"Yes..."

Izuku then stuck his tongue out like a jack-in-the-box, going straight into her cavern. Momo gasped and arched her back, as she fondled her breasts and slanting her eyes.

"Ah! Don't stop, Izuku! Don't stop!"

Izuku moved his tongue over and over, as Momo fondled her breasts even more harder, until finally she shouted out.

"Cumming!"

And her love nectar is sprayed right onto Izuku's face. Momo then made sure that he drank every last drop of them.

Afterwards, they lied on the bed, with both of their bodies naked and cuddling each other.

"Now Izuku... Do you love me? You won't find any kind of pleasure like this elsewhere. You can't escape my love."

"Yes."

"Good."

They then pressed their lips against each other and their tongues intertwining and played with each other as they slept.

The next day, Izuku finds himself awake at his dorm room again and school went by normally, except that he seems to be more attached to Momo than anybody else. Something that even Bakugo is confused at. However Bakugo being Bakugo, he just shrugged it off in the end and went to Mina's desk, finding her creating another episode of Angry Kacchan as she tried her best to hold in her laughter.

Izuku knows that he can't escape Momo's love, and there is no hope for doing so. Despair filled the cinnamon roll's mentality as Momo kept him as a prisoner of love.

- Creation of Despair Saga End

7