Yu And I Forever (Yui x Izuku) Pt.3 (The Conclusion)
625 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How did Ochako end up inside the Kodai Family Estate again? After triggering the district's grand opening, the group met up at the plaza fountain and ran to the estate.

However the district's inhabitants, which were quirkless people in hazmat suits chased them with knives, spears and even gas canisters.

Bakugo tried to hold them off, causing him to fall behind. The inhabitants didn't die unless at least one of their limbs are blown off.

The door of the estate is heavy, and with the combined strength of Ochako, Mina, Tenya, Monoma and Mineta they were able to bust in. However after they went in and looked back they see Bakugo being grappled by a group of those inhabitants.

"I'm fine! Just fucking go!"

And with that Ochako closed the door again.

"Bakugo... Good luck." Ochako muttered.

"Bakugo...! It should've been Mineta! It should've been Mineta..." Mina sobbed, as Mineta glared at her.

"Let's just focus on saving Midoriya. Let's just--"

The front hall is then engulfed in sleeping gas, knocking out all of them.

Ochako wakes up, to see the inhabitants have already went in, and are mutilating Kaminari's body. She got up silently and ran to a nearby room which is the dining room.

On the wall is an intercom, and Ochako buzzed Yui's room.

"Ah, so you've awakened Uraraka."

"Where are the others?"

"I brought them to where they would belong if they visited here as regular guests. Both Mineta and Ashido are at the kitchen, not too far from where you are."

"What about Iida?"

"He's at one of the guest rooms. And before you ask, Monoma is at the indoor auditorium."

"What should I do? To finish this game of yours?"

"You need to cut off loose ends or spare them. This will teach you to see if desire takes over you, or not. Now the collars you wore are no longer linked. They will only blow up if someone is in the same room as one of your friends who died... Hold on, what is that Grapeheaded midget doing...?!"

A small pause ensued before Yui spoke again. "That idiot is trying to blow up this whole estate with us in it. Stop him, either talk him down or put him out."

Ochako shook. She had an optional choice to kill off one of her classmates. Well it's not a lie that Mineta is a creep that deserves death.

She hurried over to the kitchen to see Mina tied up on the ground. Ochako cuts off her binds, and looked to see Mineta reaching to a box of matches. The air around them is filled with propane gas.

"Mina, turn the gas off! I'll take care of him."

"Got it!"

Ochako then tackled Mineta down before he reaches the box of matches.

"Uraraka! You must know why I did this, so that psychopath won't harm anyone else!"

"But not this way, Mineta. We are still in the building!"

"I don't care! All I care now is to stop that psycho from harming more people..."

However as Mineta spoke, Ochako had silently took a knife, and plunged it into Mineta's neck, at the spot just above the collar.

Mineta dropped down, as Ochako and Mina then escaped the kitchen.

"Mineta! Yui, you monster!" Izuku shouted at Yui as she gleefully watched the surveillance footage.

"Me a monster? It's Ochako who did that. If it were me, I would have set his collar off in the beginning. Anyways, I don't need a pervert getting in the way of my love."

Meanwhile, Mina and Ochako went to the auditorium to find Monoma standing on top of the stage.

"Ah, look who it is. Two garbage sluts of 1-A coming here... To snuff me out I presume?"

"What are you talking about, Monoma!? We're saving you." Mina asked.

"If I saved that dump nerd Midoriya, then I shall have all the fame to myself. I don't need other wheels."

"You're going too far, Monoma." Ochako noted.

"Yes, indeed. Now let's dance!"

He jumped off the stage, and attacked the duo. However they were able to overpower him, and Mina held him in a camel clutch.

"Ochako, find Iida! I'll take care of this asshole!"

"Got it!"

Ochako ran out of the auditorium as she heard an explosion behind her. Both of their collars exploded, and Ochako's is beeping right now. She reached for the exit, and quickly closed the door behind her.

She snuck through the group of inhabitants at the main hall, and went upstairs to the guest rooms. Ochako opened the room at the end of the hallway of the guest rooms to see Tenya had been hung on a noose by the inhabitants, who are now mutilating his hanging form. Ochako's collar then beeped, and she slammed the door back close.

"Nope."

Now she's alone. She went back to the dining room as she snuck through the inhabitants and talked on the intercom again.

"Ah, Uraraka. The signals from your friends' collars are gone. What happened?"

"I'm all that's left."

"Good. Now onto the final phase of the game.... Go to the top floor of the estate. That's where my room is, and you can have your dear Izuku back. I promise you."

Ochako then went on overdrive, running through the halls, and taking the stairs over to the top floor, which is the 5th floor and opened a door that she immediately found.

She closed it, and she can hear it being locked behind her. In front of her now is a computer with a webcam.

She turned it on, and she met Yui. The wall on her left then slid down revealing a glass pane overlooking Yui and Izuku.

"What the... What's this room!? Why are you..."

"You've fallen into my trap. That door can't be unlocked unless someone inside my bedroom used the emergency switch inside."

"Why, Kodai?"

"I'm just taking out the competition. Only worthy people like me can have Izuku."

Yui stroked Izuku's cheek softly, as he then shouted "Uraraka!"

"What are your plans now, that I am trapped here?" Ochako asked.

Yui then explained that the estate is built over a missile silo, and that she would launch it to wipe Japan's whole slate clean. To begin again.

"Now that you're there. No one can stop me from executing my plans."

"Uraraka...." Izuku sobbed and looked down.

It's his fault that his friends died, now a whole nation would die too because of this.

"Heh."

A smirk formed on Ochako's face.

"Who said that I would stop you, Kodai? Screw the hero society and the LOV.... All of them, actually. Let's just share him with me. I'm looking forward to end things with you."

Yui raised a brow.

"You really mean it, Uraraka?"

"I do, Kodai. In fact, I hate it if submissive, gold digging skanks have him. All this time, I wanted all of them to die... Bakugo, Kaminari, Mineta, Monoma, Mina and even Iida."

"Hmph. Maybe I put your collar on too soon. This is what I want... Maybe just the two of us would be lonely. I won't mind having someone who shared the same mindset as me, to begin again with dear Izuku."

The both of them then glanced at Izuku, with horrifying grins on their faces. Izuku gulped, as Yui then opened the door to the trap room and Ochako left to go to the room they're at. She licked her lips as she undressed herself before opening the door to the bedroom.

In the years that followed, the legend of the Kodai Family Estate faded, and there were no... new visitors to the district. Years later, when a mysterious blood red cloud began to roll across Musutafu, then the rest of the land, no one knew where it had come from. Only that it brought death in its wake. Attempts to find the source of the toxic cloud failed. Honshu was cut off. Through the Cloud, lights were seen from UA High. There were stories of people in hazard suits mutilating others, who aren't them and they couldn't be killed. The last chapter of the nation came when a modified missile struck Hosu, releasing a blood-red cloud, killing all who are present there. All attempts to penetrate the Cloud and re-take the city failed, and both the Hero society and LOV finally turned away from it, citing the cities as too dangerous to settle in. In the years that followed, communities across the archipelago began to die as traces of the Cloud began to drift over to the smaller islands. Only three remained alive in the depths of the Cloud, at the Estate, waiting for their new world to begin again.

- Yu And I, Forever Saga End

5