Mina’s Rampage (Mina x Izuku) Pt.2 (The Conclusion)
939 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bakugo turned the TV off, mumbling "Why'd they bother wasting their time interviewing? I wanted my show to start, and the program is interrupted for this? It's taking forever."

"Chillax, bro! It's probably about to end in a sec!" Kirishima exclaimed, chewing some popcorn.

"You sure, shitty hair? Alright then, let's--"

He turned the TV on again, this time showing a news broadcast on Angry Kacchan getting even more viral on the web, showcasing a new episode.

The latest episode shows Bakugo trying to get some soup in the cafeteria, only to find out that the cooking pot is empty, and that the lunch hour is over for 15 minutes. Bakugo had overslept and woke up too late to eat. Bakugo then literally went super saiyan both from rage and hunger, and obliterated the cafeteria. Aizawa then came into the area and tell Bakugo (with Mina's voice emulating him) that he's "institutionally expelled". A few asylum orderlies in full uniform then ran in and took Bakugo with them.

The reporter had to hold in her laughter as she viewed one of the comments, which is written by surprisingly, the High rank villain Dabi.

Dabi4Lyfe ✓: Someone get this kid a pacifier and a lullaby music box.

Below it...

BigDiesel Entertainment ✓: Don't forget the highchair and a teenager sized crib.

Writefafun1 ✓: Couldn't agree more.

That was the final straw. Bakugo then went to Mina's room to give her an earful.

"Open up, you Majin Buu reject--" only to find out the room is unlocked and Mina is nowhere to be seen.

Then behind Bakugo, a voice called out.

"Look, it's internet buffoon, Angry Kacchan!" It was Toru who shouted that.

"Let's get him into one of his trademark fits!" Then there's Monoma who happened to pass by.

Soon after the hallway is crowded by both 1A and 1B students except Izuku, Ochako and Mina who raced out of their rooms to bother Bakugo.

Meanwhile outside the dorms, Izuku is running for his life as Mina chased after him.

"You can't escape Izuku, the earth is round after all!"

If any flat-earthers heard that or read that phrase just now, they might as well be triggered.

"Stay away from me!"

"I couldn't, Izuku! I couldn't let go!"

She laughed maniacally afterwards. Izuku ran until he reached the school gates, which are locked.

"Great. Nowhere to run!"

But there is a cardboard box on the ground. Presumably one of the security guard's crate of beers again. Thinking quickly, Izuku hid under it.

Izuku heard her footsteps coming in closer, before she went off as her footsteps became more farther. Izuku made a sigh of relief.

"Think you're so clever..."

Izuku gasped, and Mina popped the box open, revealing Izuku cowering underneath.

"You think I would fall to such an idiotic trick!? This ain't Metal Gear, Izuku!"

It was at this moment that Izuku felt, that he needed a weapon that surpasses Metal Gear.

Izuku activates OFA, trying to run pass her, but she clotheslined him. Afterwards, Mina dragged him over to a nearby tree behind a shrub.

"If I must have you... I must make sure you won't leave me."

She pulled down Izuku's pants and boxers, before she pulled down hers, and she dived down, straddling Izuku.

"Somebody! Help! Rape!"

"Oh, you want me to help rape you? Why didn't you say so?"

She then planted her lips onto Izuku's, and her tongue played around with his. Izuku tried to fight back, but couldn't since part of him doesn't want to hurt his classmate, and another doesn't want to hurt a girl.

However, he then felt her tongue lengthen up reaching his throat, suffocating him a bit before she pulled out. A bridge of saliva trail still hung in the air.

"What... What was that just now!?"

"My tongue can lengthen you know... I wanted to call myself Alien Queen for a reason, y'know. And I need a king this time."

She unbuttoned her pajama top revealing that she didn't wear a bra underneath, exposing her landmines. Small-Zuku then stands up erect out of Izuku's stimuli when seeing those.

"Suck on them... You love the sight of them, I know."

Izuku unconsciously brought his face closer and bit her nipple, and she bobbed her head upwards.

"Ah yes! That's the spot! Now... To the coup de grace!"

She raised her lower body upward before slamming down, causing Small-Zuku to forcibly tear Mina's hymen and blood came out of her clit.

She arched her back as she reached her climax. Her juices sprayed all over the area. Her hands shot out acid to the nearby vegetation due to the orgasmic pleasure.

However that also caused her to accidentally make Izuku stop sucking her nipple. The next words he uttered pleasured Mina even more.

"More... More, my queen..."

"Let's feel good together, my king."

Izuku sucked on her nipple again, as Mina worked on getting Small-Zuku to reach it's climax.

"Mina... I..."

"Together...!"

And Small-Zuku shoots out it's load into Mina. And at the same time Mina reaches her second orgasm. They laid down on the ground afterwards, too exhausted to do anything.

Izuku woke up, finding himself in a confined space.

"What the..."

The surface, walls and roof of the space is wooden, leaving one conclusion.

"I'm in a box! No, she can't take me away just like that... Not me...!"

"Oh, Izuku Izuku.... Don't be such a claustrophobic chicken... You'll be free once we reach our new home."

It's Mina's voice. She planned to escape with Izuku by boat.

"Ashido..."

"We're one now. Call me by my first name, baby."

"Mina... Everyone's gonna be looking for us! Ochako--"

"Don't say that name. She's dealt with...."

"W...What?"

"Yes, Izuku! I killed her so that there is no competition on who's getting you. Turns out I win after all..." After that, a maniacal laughter is heard from her.

They escaped to Kyushu, where they would live the rest of their lives together.

- Mina's Rampage Saga End

5