The Dark Helen (Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto!Teen Eri x Izuku)
630 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eri loved her hero, Midoriya Izuku.

Ever since he rescued her from the Shie Hassaikai Yakuza, she fell in love with him because he defended her and doesn't allow anyone else to hurt her.

Eri wanted to repay his good deeds. Perhaps by marrying him, if he is still not yet married to anybody.

She used a cheerful facade to hide her darkness, the darkness caused by both her experience being tortured by the Yakuza, and her obsession to her hero.

To her luck, Izuku or better known as Deku isn't married yet. He really took the hero part too seriously.

However one day when Eri approaches him, she saw a particular brunette approaching him as well. Izuku and her exchanged chuckles with each other with the former scratching his head nervously.

Eri knew she would be vilified by everyone if she murdered even a single soul. Which is why she had Mei to create her an instant costume, a masked one. Eri lied, saying that she needed it so that she can go into combat more effectively now that she had OFA inside her, but she couldn't control it well.

She trained for months, strengthening herself so that she can withstand any opponents, of any size or strengths.

When the costume is done, Mei gave her a belt which is the catalyst for the instant costume, and the transformation gear would come to her some time.

Luckily the gear had chosen her, reading the darkness within her. A black robotic swallowtail butterfly flew to her hand and she caught it.

She would name herself the "Dark Helen", a warrior of darkness hidden beneath a cheerful girl.

Villains would disappear without a trace during her wake. Witnesses said that a black flash took them. According to the imprisoned villains, they said that they saw a black flash as well that blinked them away to prison.

What nobody knew is that the instant costume has the ability to go into the speed of light, which works well with Full Cowl.

At one point, one of the villains that Eri fought is a child abuser, not so different from Overhaul many years ago.

"Please... Please spare me!"

"Abusers like you deserve no mercy. You must be erased from this world..."

The villain pulled out a knife, and tried to attack Eri but she just responded with a reverse roundhouse kick, and planted her foot on the villain's shoulder forcing him to kneel.

"ONE TWO THREE" Eri presses the 3 buttons on the butterfly's upper wing before closing both of them.

"Rider... Kick."

She then returned them to the previous position by spreading it's wings back open.

"RIDER KICK"

Eri charges OFA, combined with the energy building up from the instant costume which flowed from the gear on the belt to her mask, before surging back to her right leg which she then used to curbstomp the villain to the ground, splattering him into an explosion of blood and gore.

"An abuser like you needs to be tortured even more..." She touches one of the gore bits, and reversed it to the point the villain's body is rebuilt.

She repeated what she did for a dozen times, breaking the Villain both physically and mentally.

Not only child abusers, but rapists, serial killers, and other kinds of unforgivable criminals faced her wrath. And for an unexplainable reason, she also targeted several women namely Uravity, Creati, Froppy and Nejire. The 4 other pro heroes has vanished as well, but none can pin the blame on Eri because they were no camera footages of the vanishings.

Time skip, until The day finally came, as she bought some flowers and visited Izuku in his home.

"Deku-San! It's me!"

"Ah, Eri? Come in!"

The both of them had tea, that Eri brewed. Izuku complimented on the drink, saying that Eri is a natural in brewing those.

Eri blushed a little and tried to look away.

"Deku-San. Can I say something to you, something rather... Intimate?"

"Sure, Eri. What is it?"

"I loved you Deku-San. Ever since you've saved me from Overhaul. I trained myself to be a hero just to make you love me back for what I did."

But to Eri's shock, this is Izuku's reply.

"I'm sorry Eri. But I need to focus on being a hero, if I married someone right away, and plus if it's someone who received One For All, then I'm afraid we'll be in great danger from villains."

"Why...?"

"Eh?"

"Just why!? I loved you, and I trained to be a hero just for you! And you... You don't accept my love, Deku-San!?"

"I'm sorry Eri."

"Unforgivable... You are mine, Deku-San! And only mine!"

The black butterfly attached itself to the belt buckle, and transformed Eri into her instant costume.

Izuku gulped.

The police came by a few hours later only to find the home empty. Signs of struggle are seen, and there's a note left behind on the coffee table.

"Do not try to find me. Or else, you shall face the Dark Helen's wrath, disappearing in a blink of an eye. The symbol of hope, Deku is mine and mine alone.... And no one else's."

Nobody saw or heard of the two OFA users ever again. Villains who tried to find them in order to eliminate them vanished without a trace. The Dark Helen soon became a legend that scares Villains for the remaining days.

- End

5