Twincest with Izumi (Izumi x Izuku)
3.5k 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izuku and Izumi Midoriya. Twins of the Midoriya family known for being cinnamon rolls of society. Innocent, pure and selfless.

However that's what everyone wanted to expect.

It's like the Yin and Yang whereas Izumi is the Yin to Izuku's Yang. And unlike Izuku who always continuously muttering and mumbling about stuff Izumi is rather...

"You're the expert in quiet, Izumi."

"I'm an onion, Izuku. You should know that."

...Because onions have layers.

The both of them were quirkless, as twins. The both of them saved the weak from bullying despite such status, and at one time Izuku witnessed something so different about Izumi.

At one time, Katsuki went too far, pushing Izuku into a river causing Izumi to save him. They later found the pomeranian near an alleyway at town where Izumi beats him senseless with a lead pipe, so badly that the pipe became bent from the force.

"From this point on, You don't even fucking BREATHE unless I say so!"

Even Katsuki, despite knowing that the girl is quirkless is afraid because this is something that he and Izuku has never seen before.

Years later, Katsuki told Izuku to take a swan dive off the roof of Aldera Middle School. However, the next five minutes his body is found on the ground with broken bones, and not wearing shoes.

Izumi grinned gleefully, seeing the person she threatened is gone for good. And by her own hands.

"These animals should know better than to hurt MY Izuku."

She took a look on a photograph of the both of them in their childhood embracing each other.

"Because... We're always going to be together. From birth, to death itself."

The both of them inherited One For All from All Might, and are able to enroll in UA High, where Izumi scored the highest in the entrance exams while Izuku barely passed. He passed because of saving a skank, in Izumi's words.

A brunette with a round face, Ochako Uraraka.

But then there's more. A slutty pinkette mechanic named Mei Hatsume, then there's Melissa Shield.

"Uraraka, Hatsume, Shield... ALL must die."

And to execute the plan, she had to go through extreme lengths to do so.

Oh, and before we get to how the plan goes, Izumi doesn't want anyone to ravish her beautiful body except for Izuku. Kaminari was found shot in the head from a .50 BMG round from a rifle, while Mineta is found with his kneecaps busted with 12 gauge shells and both of his neck and dick were sliced off with a sharp object.

Now, to the plan.

For Melissa Shield. Let's just say that she got into an 'accident' after her father gets hospitalized in the aftermath of the I-Island incident.

Hatsume was found crushed underneath one of her machines, that seems to be already falling apart from days gone.

But now there's Ochako. However, even if Izuku is only Izumi's property, she doesn't want her twin to feel sad. So she ultimately decided to let her live... At one point...

Izuku wakes up in his bedroom at home, finding a note on his desk.

"Izuku, meet me at my bedroom. Signed, Izumi... What is she doing? Mom's not around."

Inko is away for a few weeks to visit that deadbeat of a father to see how he's holding up.

He walked to the bedroom slowly, hearing chuckling vented from within the walls.

"What're you being so smug about...?" Izuku asked using his usual muttering.

The air suddenly got colder and a spine chilling sensation hits Izuku.

"What's going on...?"

He then ran to the bedroom, which felt like forever.

"What's going on here? No no no no no no!"

He reaches the door, and turned the knob slowly before opening it to see that the room is adorned with candles, and pictures all over the walls.

"Izumi!?"

He sees his female version of himself laying on the bed with black lingerie.

"Come here~"

"No..."

He tries to make a step back, only for him to hit a pair of bouncy--

"Oh no..." He turned around to see Ochako also in lingerie.

"Uraraka!?"

"Hmm~?"

Her eyes are dulled out, and she smiled at him lustfully.

"That round face is now my slave after I programmed some things into her head. This way, we'll have our happy ending."

"Uraraka, this isn't you. Stop it."

"Oh Deku-Kun, I couldn't. After all, Izumi is my mistress, and you are my master... Although the former has the higher place."

Ochako told him of how Izumi had total control of the brunette. She literally tied her up to a wooden horse, grinding her pussy while a pair of headsets with repetitive words being said through it is put on her ears. In the end she succumbed to this makeshift brainwashing and gave up on having a free will.

She threw Izuku to the bed before heading forcing his face closer to Izumi.

After undressing him, They then sandwiched him with their voluptuous bodies. Their bodies are drenched in sweat, possibly from pent up lust. They licked his neck from both sides, arousing Small-Zuku down below even more after Izuku had seen the both of them in lingeries and sandwiching him.

"You're ours now, Izuku. You should know that."

"We can't do this, Izumi... It's illegal!"

"Tell that to some regions around the world that has incest."

"You are in no position to deny Mistress, Master." Ochako said, as her pussy begins to leak out juices continuously.

The brainwashing had totally screwed up her mind, making her extremely lustful to the twins.

"Look at that. Ura-Chan is getting wetter and wetter. Quench her thirst, Izuku... After you've quenched mine!"

Ochako then pinned Izuku's wrists, as Izumi then positioned herself above Small-Zuku and slammed in directly. Ochako on the other hand made sure that her pussy is above his face, and it still leaked out it's juices.

"Savor in it, Izuku. It's not often for a man to be guzzling over pussy juice like this-- Hnggh!?"

Small-Zuku shoots out it's load, inside Izumi who then moaned out in extreme pleasure. She dropped down to the bed, before crawling back up to Izuku's face. Ochako sensed that he had came, and she quickly went over to Izumi's pussy to lick every single drop of semen that didn't go in.

"There's still lot's of it, Ura-Chan. He's still got the strength!"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Go Izuku! Give us kits! Give both of us kits! Give us our happy ending!"

In the end they had rounds and rounds of sex. In the girls case it's a loving sex, while for Izuku it is rape.

They aroused Izuku continuously with their bodies, and sometimes their attitudes. Both would do Yuri things like tribadism and lesbian cunnilingus just to fuel up Small-Zuku's burst.

Perhaps this is Izuku Midoriya's fate. To be dominated and loved by his twin sister despite they ain't even live at Alabama, and a formerly close friend and possibly a crush from UA.

- End

5