Unseen Love (Toru x Izuku) Pt.1
1.6k 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Toru Hagakure, while known as a bubbly individual has a mysterious side. Nobody knew what she actually looked like since her body is invisible.

Well, the last time someone tried to find out, which is Mineta, by dropping a can of paint on the invisible girl is given a one-way ticket to the school infirmary by the other girls.

Luckily nobody saw her form. Toru begins to feel paranoid about people wanting to know what she looked like, except for Izuku Midoriya who doesn't even mind that kind of thing.

"He's different than the others. That's why."

And for that, she stealthily took out her competition without shedding bloodshed. As sneaky as a CIA agent infiltrating East Berlin in the 80s from a certain FPS game, She took pictures that served as "Incriminating Evidence" that gets those competitors to jail, stripping them off their hopes to ever become a hero.

Ochako was expelled after pictures of her "shoplifting" at a jewelry store is spread out. She was taken there by Momo during a walk in the mall with the others.

Tsuyu was expelled after this picture is taken and reported to Nezu.

"Incriminating Evidence"

Apparently there is a murder happening around that area, and the truth is that Tsuyu caught the gun from the culprit although she failed to save the victim. The angle looked like she shot the culprit, something that a hero shouldn't do because the culprit is found dead with a bullet wound.

And for the most unexpected part there's...

"Aww, look at the problematic weakling of 1A! Can't handle your quirk!? Maybe I should've gotten that quirk and not a loser like you!"

That night, Neito Monoma's room is breached by a couple of asylum orderlies.

"You're coming with us for intense treatment at the institute."

"What, why!?"

"There's a report that shows that you're having an extreme case of Schadenfreude."

"Schaden-- What!? You must be mistaken! I'm not crazy!"

"Tell it to the doctors, bub."

Screams can be heard as the asylum van drives off with Monoma inside. From the rooftop, Toru sees everything that occured and chuckled gleefully.

She went back to the dorms, and as soon as she thinks of Izuku, she felt warmth between her legs. She knelt down and took deep breaths as the thoughts become more intense.

At first she thought it was the paranoia, then she thinks that she had panic attacks but then she realized that she's...

Madly in love with Izuku Midoriya, and she craves his seed.

She crawled to her room shakily, and took off her clothes, although her nude figure is unseen thanks to her invisibility. However, one can see traces of juices trailing from the floor to the window. Toru climbed all the way to Izuku's dorm room, opened the balcony door and snuck in.

Izuku is fast asleep, and an unseen Succubus loomed over him.

She slowly but surely pulled down his pajama pants and boxers. Upon seeing Small-Zuku, the leak from her pussy then came out twofold. She moaned from extreme pleasure, scooping some of the dripping juices with her right hand, and wiped it on Small-Zuku.

The scent of the juices reached Izuku's nostrils and his dreams begins to alter.

"...Uraraka..."

Toru shook when she heard that name. Why is he still calling that whore's name even after she got expelled?

Toru is totally going to make him only have sex with her... And her alone.

She positioned herself, her pussy still leaking it's juices and she slammed down, as Small-Zuku reaches it's maximum length.

The tip quickly bursted her hymen open, and like a dam, a mixture of blood and juices bursted from her pussy.

"AH! Yes... Yes!"

"Please... Don't do this... Heroes... School..."

Slowly, Toru bent over to whisper on Izuku's ear.

"I missed the part where that's my problem."

She licked the ear, tingling him, causing his stimuli to make Small-Zuku shoot out it's seed deep into Toru.

An orgasmic scream is heard that night. Nobody woke up due to the room being soundproof, and that Izuku is being a heavy sleeper for that night.

Toru escaped his room with her body trembling in pleasure. Leftovers of Izuku's semen and a little more of her juices were still dripping from her pussy, dripping down to the ground below as she climbed her way back to her room.

She slept happily that night.

The next morning, Izuku woke up feeling a little hung over as if he had--

"WAIT A MINUTE!?"

He pulled his blanket away, seeing that his pants are soiled.

"I must've gotten a wet dream last night... Welp, gotta clean this up before Aizawa-Sensei... Or even worse Kayama-Sensei knew."

He said those, since he noticed Nemuri often staring at him often. He has a feeling that the R-18 Hero is lusting over on him, and he needed to lay low or else he'll be sent to BDSM haven.

He got ready for the day, unaware of the invisible figure underneath his bed, dripping juices on the floor below it.

"So, Kayama-Sensei too...? I guess this will be even more interesting, Midoriya~"

- To Be Continued

5