Yuu Are Mine, Deku (Yuu x Izuku) Pt.2 (The Conclusion)
653 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bed creaked loudly under the weight of a certain cinnamon roll and a certain show stealing recent pro heroine.

"Stop this, Mt.Lady! Think this through, at least!"

No answer, as Yuu begins to lick Izuku's bare chest causing him to moan a bit, however Small-Zuku decided that his time has come and went erect in a flash.

"Let Yuu pleasure her darling~"

Izuku wanted to hit or even kick her off, but his compassionate side is preventing him from doing so, since he knew that Yuu is still devastated deep down, after what happened to Kamui Woods.

After thinking about Woods, a light bulb appeared in Izuku's thoughts.

"Mt.Lady... We shouldn't be doing this! Woods wouldn't like it, I can't replace him as well!"

"Woods? Why would Yuu care about a dead man? You're the only person that Yuu needed for her to survive, Midoriya Izuku~"

"So all this time you were getting him out of your mind, and then lusting yourself on me...!?"

Yuu nodded.

"This isn't right, Mt.Lady! Think of your reputation if you did it with a minor far from your age!"

"Yuu doesn't care anymore. Yuu want dick."

She then pulled off the remains of Izuku's clothing off his body, leaving him fully nude, and Small-Zuku is revealed to be in maximum length.

"It's time to make baby, get dick inside Yuu, now."

She then unhesitatingly slammed down, Small-Zuku ripping through her hymen and is squeezed by the tightness of her cavern.

Blood seeps out of there as the hymen got broken, and Yuu arches her back, as she moaned erratically. Her eyes rolled to the back, as this pleasure is unbearable for her.

She then slumped down, her breasts pressed against his face, and she forced him to suck her erect nipples.

"You like it, do you Hubby? Lick, suck Yuu's titties!"

She then felt his lips puckering, and his tongue licking and sucking her nipple, causing her to moan and move her hips, causing Small-Zuku to get even more tightened by her folds, as the liquids from inside then burst out in Yuu's climax.

The warmth of her vaginal fluids then sprayed all over Small-Zuku, causing it to go on edge as well.

"Drill inside me, Izuku! Drill Yuu like a tunnel borer through a mountain! Fill Yuu in with your seed! Make baby now!"

"Hrrghhh!" Izuku groaned as he still sucked on her tits, while Small-Zuku shoots out ropes and ropes of it's white, warm liquid.

The bed creaks again from their lovemaking... Although Izuku still sees this as rape, but if he enjoyed it then it can't be classified as such, right?

The next day, Kirishima with a squad of armored police rammed through the door to Yuu's apartment to see that he was too late. It has been emptied, and the only thing that remains is a note on the floor.

"He's Yuu's and only Yuu's."

Complete with a crude drawing of a spiky haired stickman doing a large breasted stickman resembling Yuu, doggy style. Hearts are also drawn all over the note.

"Damn it! Too late..."


Many years later....

At a retirement home, a girl with blonde and dark green heterochromic hair approached a figure sitting on a wheelchair.

"So, can you tell me anything about Mom?"

"Your mother? She's a great partner. Although I couldn't believe what she did after I went M.I.A back in that mission. Your old woman thought I was dead, the drugs that villain gave to her when he previously kidnapped her got to her head, and that's how she met your daddy after I jumped out."

The figure turns out to be an old Kamui Woods.

"Are those drugs the reason why she killed him as well?"

"Could be. I heard your dad tried to run away from her with you in his arms... When you're still a baby, nonetheless."

"It is."

"She completely lost her mind... Huh?"

Woods asked, as he then turned to look at the family photo of Yuu and Izuku, who are both holding their daughter in the middle. Yuu's face is that of perpetual happiness, while Izuku's is that of fear.

Meanwhile, at Tartarus, a deranged blonde haired woman with horns on her head, had a non beating heart on her left hand.

"We're now forever, Izuku... I just hope that our child can survive out there..."

She said, as she then licked the heart. A creepy giggle is heard throughout the halls afterward.

- Yuu Are Mine, Deku Saga End

5