The T-Virus (Izuku x Harem) Prelude
704 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We're having another training camp." Aizawa notified the entire classroom.

"Again, huh?" Bakugo scoffed.

"This time the Big Three will also be helping in your training, and mark my words, you lot. It'll be intense."

"Understood, Sensei!" Iida shouted.

Aizawa then looked at Izuku, still writing notes on his notebook.

"Hey, Problem child. Did you just listen to what I say?"

"I... I did, Sensei! I'm just taking a note of when's the camp! At what time do we go, again?"

"Next month... On the first Wednesday, until Friday night."

As both Izuku and Aizawa are talking about the camp, Ochako stared at him.

"Could this be a chance for me to confess to Deku-Kun, already?"

Tsuyu also eyed him, "I wanna repay his kindness back then."

Sometimes you may wonder, what does the L.O.V do in their free time, when they didn't want to attack the UA students...

Tomura cleared his throat, as he felt it being dry. He then walked towards the fridge to see that Dabi is drinking a can of MTN Dew Game Fuel from a 12-pack of cans that he bought from the store a few days ago. He hasn't drunken a single can as of yet. The game fuel is provided with a chance for Double XP for the game "Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War".

"That reminds me, I need some XP."

Dabi drank from his can, as he shook his legs in response to the rap music he is hearing from his airpods.

"Ayy Dabi mah man, pass me a drink."

"Sorry, mah bro Shiggy, I drank the last one and redeemed the last Double XP code."

"Hey dude, wanna go hang out on the roof and just talk?" Tomura asked, calmly.

The both of them then walked out of the HQ. Mr Compress already knew what Tomura is going to do, and it isn't pretty. Meanwhile Twice is still on the computer, playing a multiplayer match on Cold War (Yeah, he drank most of the game fuel already and redeemed the Double XP), and is receiving trash talks from some kids.

"Hey, Compress. One of them just called me a dickweed again."

"1ZumiK0ut4 again?"

"Yeah, it's him again."

"Hhh... I just wish that we get some real action sooner or later, rather than screaming at kids." As Compress walked towards Twice, he activated his earpiece to talk to a certain blonde.

"Toga, how's your recon?"

"It appears that the hero classes, particularly the freshmen are doing another training camp next month. They had the Big Three, and some Pro Heroes as their trainers this time. Not the Wild Wild Pussycats like last time."

"This is bad indeed. You know what to do, Toga?"

"Well, The Boss Guy gave me a quirk not long before he got busted. Blood involved, but not for shapeshifting."

"Really? Interesting. Tell me what is it after I deal with some kid here."

On the roof, however...

"Dabi mah man, you're a great man..."

"Thank you bro."

"It's nothing personal, Dabi... But my Double XP..."

Dabi then readied his blue flames to punch Tomura away, as the latter tries to reach for the scorched teen clad in a hippy attire, airpods and a Rolex watch.

The next month....

The training camp is held at the same forest like before, and Himiko followed them using Kurogiri's Warp Gate. She spawned near the lodge, with a syringe filled with blood on her hand.

"Alright, Compress I'm in position."

"Now do your work, spike something with that blood of yours. I want to see the effects as well, so that's why I planted a spy camera on your shirt collar."

"What? Tell me earlier if you wanna do such thing!"

"Shh, You'll compromise the mission. Remember, with Shigaraki and Dabi both gone because of their childish fight last month, you're the only chance to bring imbalance to these hero cadets."

"Yeah yeah, new boss."

Himiko sneaked around the lodge area, and she sees one of the janitors that someone hired to do their jobs here, and knocked him out with a mini spade that she brought, before pulling him over to a bush and shapeshifted into his form.

"What should I spike?"

Himiko then pretended to sweep the floors after she got in, and when she walked into the girls' hangout room she spotted a 12 pack of MTN Dew Game Fuel cans on the table.

"Hmm, Ashido must've bought these."

She then punctured each of the cans using her syringe needle, and spiked them. Her ears perked up when she heard footsteps coming in closer, and went back to sweeping the floor.

"Ah, it's cleaned up already." It was Momo, who walked in to grab a can.

She then opened it and took a sip.

"Whoo~ Now that's refreshing!"

She then inspected the can for the code, as other girls then walked in. They were the other students of 1A and B. Respectively, there are Ochako, Tsuyu, Mina, Kyoka, Toru, Itsuka, Yui, Setsuna, Ibara, Kinoko, Reiko and Pony.

"You're opening them already?" Mina asked.

"I was thirsty." That was Momo's reason.

The rest of them then took their cans, except for Ochako since she didn't play the game. However, Mina approached her, telling Ochako that she couldn't finish the drink and asked if Ochako is thirsty to which she nodded and finished the drink. Himiko (who is watching the entire time) acted like a cheery kid in a candy store as she sees the entire room drinking their fill of the spiked MTN Dew. She looked back onto the syringe that she had on her hand, it's still enough to spike a few more cans.

She went upstairs, to see Midnight accompanying Nejire as she is playing on the former's laptop, acting as a 'scout' for any enemies that she sees. Noticing that they are drinking MTN dew as well, judging by the two cans on the side table, she quickly spiked them before they noticed her. When they turned around they see the disguised Himiko, sweeping the floor. As she pretended to sweep, she noticed Mt.Lady passing by and sneakily took a sip from Midnight's can.

"Serves as an indirect kiss~" She whispered to herself as she then walked pass Toga again.

It then reminded Himiko of her previous recon missions, it's that Yuu Takeyama, who is Mt.Lady's true identity is a closet lesbian for Midnight. Well, that blood will make her love two people now...

Himiko then went downstairs again, wanting to see the effects of her syringe's content... Which is her amplified blood, courtesy of the new quirk AFO gave her.

Some of the girls are twitching their eyes, and the look of bloodlust appears on their faces.

"Whoops, I might've thought of Deku when I spiked those drinks... Ah well, at least I want to be a part of it as well."

She then felt her earpiece vibrating as she left the lodge.

"It's done, right? I'm pulling you out."

"Yeah, pick me up."

Later that evening at the L.O.V HQ, Himiko approached Mr. Compress with a look of malice in her face.

"What is it, Toga?"

"The hero cadets are meeting up somewhere on the day right after their training camp. This is a perfect opportunity to wipe them out without being noticed."

"Where, exactly?!" Twice asked with a tone of enthusiasm.

"USJ."

"Ah, that place... Come on, let's get Kurogiri and be there. I'll have the security system there cut off. Make it look like we're never there."


Three days later...

"Compress, no signs of movement or activity." Kurogiri said through his earpiece as he opened another warp gate. Place is deserted."

"Same. I haven't seen shit." Twice continued.

"Alright, everyone meet up near the front entrance."

The warp gate opens, revealing that both Twice and Kurogiri are armed with rifles, as well as both Mr.Compress and Himiko.

"You sure you're not forgetting something, Toga?"

They walked out of the gate, meeting up with an angry Twice and Kurogiri.

"There's nothing here. This can't be right..." Kurogiri reported.

"We didn't see anything on our side either."

"It's her! She fucking lied to us!" Twice points at Himiko angrily.

"That true, Toga? You pull us out to the middle of nowhere, UA just to leave the HQ undefended?"

"I can't have you snuff out Deku's life. You underestimated me, Goodbye Compress." Himiko then pumped her fist.

The sound of a cannon being shot is then heard from behind Himiko, and the shell hits the ground in front of her, knocking her backwards.

When she came to, she heard voices from her earpiece.

"I'm hit... I need to lay low!" Mr. Compress said, wheezing afterwards.

"We got this, take cover deeper inside, Mr.Compress!" Kurogiri shouted, as he and Twice shoots at their assailants.

A bloodthirsty looking Momo walked up to Himiko's downed body and pulled her wrist up. She is accompanied by Toru, Mina and Itsuka, all holding rifles that Momo has conjured.

"On your feet, comrade. Ready for a little pest extermination... FOR DEKU'S SAKE!?"

"UUUURAAAAHHH!" The others cried out.

They all then opened fire, however both of the villains are hiding behind some rocks for cover, only lifting their arms to blindly shoot back.

"We're gonna bury you, cocksucker!" Twice cursed.

However, due to them being busy firing, they didn't notice Himiko sneaking up to Kurogiri, knocking his chin with his own rifle, and used him as a body shield. Twice then noticed her and opened fire... But he aimed at Kurogiri instead due to his bigger body blocking Himiko.

A bullet hits Kurogiri's head, as he then made a dying squeal before being thrown aside by the blonde.

"No! Kuro!"

Himiko then took out her ballistic knife she just bought, and dashed towards Twice, stabbing him on the side of his neck.

"You're dead, Toga--"

Only for Himiko to take out a glock from her pocket and shot a round to Twice's head to shut him up before shoving his lifeless body away.

"Stay in it!" Mr.Compress said on the chatter, unaware that both has died.

Himiko and the infected girls then walked deeper into the USJ, to see Mr.Compress sitting down against a car in the middle of the Ruins Zone.

"Ah, glad to see you still care. Mind giving me a five?" He raised his palm.

Sighing and rolling her eyes with a bored expression, Toga then launched the knife which pierced his mask and destroying his brain.

"Merciless. Just as I like it... Now there are no more villains between us and Deku, comrades... We'll start our next step tomorrow."

The girls nodded, as they begin to suck out the blood from the corpses.

-To Be Continued

4