Camie’s Time (Kamen Rider Kaixa!Camie x Izuku)
610 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Takes place shortly after the end of the "Side Effect of Φ's Gear"

Izuku and Ochako were chatting with each other like usual. They are currently on their way to the dorms, when suddenly

"Ah, Midoriya!"

Izuku trembled upon hearing that voice. Why? Why does it have to be her?

He turned around to see none other than...

"Camie!?"

The fawn haired girl ran towards them, under the light of dusk.

"Ah, glad to hear you remembered me! Ah, Uraraka is here too, huh?"

Ochako turned around as well, glaring at her.

"Hey, what's up with that face of yours?" Camie asked, chuckling.

"What are you doing here, Ustsushimi Camie?" Ochako asked her, as she gritted her teeth in annoyance.

"Ah, so it's like this..."

She then pointed to the metal suitcase that she is carrying, and opened it revealing a belt and a flip phone, as well as a manual.

Ochako widened her eyes upon seeing the contents.

"The X (read: Chi) instant costume?"

Camie nodded.

"Eh? But doesn't that instant costume kill off the person who used it, that even Hatsume, the one who created it deemed it as cursed?" Izuku asked.

"Somehow, it doesn't kill me! I wonder why as well~" she explained in a sing-song voice.

"Enough. Why exactly are you here with that?"

"I got transferred. The moment that I was the person compatible to use that instant costume I was immediately sent here."

She then walked close to Izuku, and hugged him from his side, her breasts pressing against his right arm.

"And that means I could be meeting Midoriya anytime I want~"

Immediately, Ochako stepped forward and pried Camie away from Izuku aggressively.

"Ah, Uraraka? It's unusual for you to be this assertive."

"It's because of what I am. You... A mere human like you, no... You're perhaps a special human, since you survived using that gear... Only I can have him!"

"The way you're speaking... Could it be that you're an Orphnoch?"

Izuku and Ochako widened their eyes in alert as Camie chuckled again.

"How'd you know..."

"I've been places, Midoriya. Since that thing beside you is not human, let me take care of her. Besides you need me, a special human!"

Camie drops the case to the ground, as both the belt and gear then popped out upon impact before she caught them. She quickly fastened the belt around her waist and opened the flip phone, inserting the code 9-1-3 before pressing START.

"STANDING BY"

"Henshin!"

She then closed the phone back, and attached the phone onto the belt buckle.

"COMPLETE"

Kaixa!Camie

Yellow photon lines appeared on her body, before her instant costume then formed up. Camie quickly took the staple gun shaped weapon on her right hip, and pulled the odd shaped charging handle on it's back.

"BURST MODE"

She pointed the staple gun at Ochako, who is then tackled by Izuku, causing the projectiles to miss.

"Why are you protecting an invasive species, Midoriya? Let me kill her." Camie said nonchalantly as she took off the chip from the flip phone, and attached it to the slot on her staple gun.

"READY"

The bottom of the staple gun then emits a yellow photon blade. She approaches Ochako, whilst gently pushing Izuku away as to make him get out of her way.

"If I end you, then Midoriya will love me, and only me."

She flicked her neck to the side, further causing her grin to be more terrifying.

She strikes down, only for Ochako's body to morph into bone white plates, and her eyes' scleras became black as she then catches the blade only to recoil from it's painful heat.

"See that, Midoriya? Would you bear to be with a pointy-browed freak like her?"

After a few slashes to send Ochako backwards for a few feet, She flips the phone on the buckle, and pressed START.

"EXCEED CHARGE"

She then aimed the blade-gun at Ochako, and pulled the trigger. It shoots out a yellow bullet that later binds Ochako, and Camie dashed towards her before slashing her, teleporting behind her afterwards.

X

Izuku watches in horror as Ochako's body then crumbles into sand. Camie turned her gaze towards Izuku, with that creepy grin.

"Now you're mine, Midoriya Izuku!"

Izuku scrambled backwards out of fear, as Camie chuckled sadistically at his behavior.

"What's the matter? Scared? You know I wouldn't hurt you..."

She detached the phone from the buckle, and pressed the Dismiss call button causing her instant costume to deform.

"And I will give you lots of love unlike that freak."

She said that, as her right hand snaked towards her nether regions.

Izuku activates full cowling, and escaped. Camie chuckled.

"It's no use trying to escape me, Midoriya! The Earth is round, after all!"

Izuku ran over to the school building, which is supposed to be empty right now as everyone else had gone home to the dorms for the day. He ran towards a corridor, where his classroom is, dashed into 1-A and hid inside the supply locker.

As Camie went over, with deranged eyes and grin she called out her crush's name.

"Come out, Midoriya! Wherever you are...!"

However, she then knelt down as she felt an extremely painful headache. She stood back up, and continued to walk before turning a corner to see Mei Hatsume.

"Ah, you're the..."

"Where's Midoriya!?" Camie asked, holding her head as she still felt the pain.

"You're having a headache aren't you? If you still had that gear, I advise that you should not use it anymore."

"What!?"

"Only Orphnochs or people that has Orphnoch DNA can use that gear without dying. Since the DNA that was injected to you nearly ran out, I think I should check for a new user. If you continued to use it, then your body will be destroyed!"

"No... It can't be! I exist to love him! You're lying to me so I can't become this Instant Costume's permanent user!"

"Utsushimi--"

"Or maybe... You're trying so that I should stay away from Midoriya... Ah, your game's over now!"

"Hold on a moment--"

In an instant, Camie pounces Mei and wrapped her fingers around her neck. She tightened her hold, and after bending her neck 90 degrees to the right forcefully, a loud crack can be heard.

She stood up, and walked away, not noticing that Mei's body is disintegrating into sand, similar to Ochako not too long ago.

She then remembered that Izuku is at 1-A, and her woman's intuition deduced it. She laughed maniacally as she entered the classroom. Not a soul to be seen inside the room, and she called him out again.

"Midoriya! Where are you!? Accept my love! You can hug me, kiss me, rape me, whatever! You can even drink my natural nectar as well!"

Izuku clasped both hands to cover his mouth, as he held his breath out of fear. Even if he tried to fight back, Camie would just transform into her instant costume to apprehend him.

She knew that Izuku is somewhere inside the classroom, and upon seeing the locker she made a wide grin, before wrenching it's door open.

"Found you."

Camie yanked Izuku out, closed the locker door back and pinned him against it. She noticed that Izuku is looking away, basically because her breasts is pressing against his chest, and her face is close to him.

"You're free to look at me anytime, Izuku..."

"You... Please stop, Camie..."

"Why should I? If I do that, some other bitch will take you away."

"You're not yourself, Camie..."

"I am myself, Deku Dearest."

Now she's starting to use his hero name. It's as if Ochako's habit of calling him that has rubbed off on her. She is about to lower her hand to reach for his pants, attempting to unzip them, not until...

"He is right, you aren't yourself, Utsushimi Camie."

She turned around, to see an unfamiliar white haired girl wearing a white school uniform and a cap that looks military. What's the most distinctive part of her is her monocle on her left eye.

"You are...!"

"I am Intelli Saiko, the one Hatsume-San chose to be the permanent user. And you are taking what's not yours to begin with... Both the gear, and him."

"You... You're an Orphnoch, aren't you?"

"Perhaps I am. And as a part of a being more superior to your frail, unevolved species, I shall have them."

Camie then quickly pulled out the phone and entered the 9-1-3 code.

"STANDING BY"

She then remembered Mei's words.

"If you continued to use it, then your body will be destroyed!"

She begins to hesitate attaching the phone to the belt buckle, but slowly she did so anyway. Saiko just watched her with a smile, as she pulled out a riding crop.

"COMPLETE" And with that, the instant costume formed over Camie's body, and she dashed over to Saiko.

However Saiko just merely slapped her, sending her to stagger towards a wall.

"What a slap..."

Camie then took the staple gun, and attached the chip that she took from the phone on the slot of the staple gun.

"READY"

She then tried to slash Saiko with her light rapier, only for the latter to dodge every single one of her attacks.

"Your attacks are too predictable for my intellectual self to read." She then whipped Camie in the head using the crop, before wrenching the phone away from the belt.

Saiko pressed the Dismiss call button, and the instant costume deformed from Camie's body. She tries to reach for Saiko, only to see in horror as her hand begins tremble heavily.

Saiko kicked her, whilst using her free left hand to wrench the belt away from Camie's waist. Skillfully, she caught the chip that is falling from the staple gun, and attached it back to the phone. She puts the belt on herself, as Camie scrambled away, feeling her entire body seemingly crumbling away.

"STANDING BY, COMPLETE"

Saiko, in the instant costume approached Camie and grabbed her by the throat, effortlessly lifting her up.

"After all... You're only a frail human."

CRACK

The sound of a neck cracking is heard, and Saiko dropped Camie down as Izuku watched in fear.

Camie however still managed to move, causing Saiko to whistle in fascination at her vigor. Camie raised her left arm, trying to grab Saiko's ankle.

Kaixa!Camie's Final Form LOL

Only for her entire form to turn into sand, which then piled onto the floor.

Saiko looked at Izuku, with slanted eyes and a seductive smile. Izuku knelt down, and looked up at the white haired dominatrix.

"From now on, you are my property... Midoriya Izuku. You are simply too special for a human to be killed, so I might as well make you my toy..."

She said, before making a sadistic grin.

- Camie's Time, End

Yeah, it's not Camie's Time to shine and knock off Izuku like the other girls... Instead it's time for her to become sand... Again! See you again in the next update.

4