A Greenshade Birthday (Nemuri & Saiko x Izuku), July 15 Special
864 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The night and the dream (read: nightmare) is long... If only our beloved cinnamon roll knew about that hours ago.

Midoriya Izuku, formerly quirkless until he finally inherits One For All managed to rise into being a licensed hero from UA. The boy has the heart of a chivalrous hero, that Stain can see unlike most of the other 'Heroes' currently.

However, Izuku is still a human and we all know that the human mind can be broken through intense mental trauma... Caused by a night of terror.

"Midoriya, you're staying in class after it ends. Everyone else is free to leave to their dorm rooms."

Bakugo scoffed, at least it isn't him that stayed in Midnight's class. The last time it happened, Mineta and Kaminari literally became hollow zombies from her 'supplementary lessons'. The both of them scowled at him for being able to stay with her for a little while longer.

But Nemuri Kayama, AKA Midnight the 'Rated-R Pro Heroine' has an interest in this boy, the green haired cinnamon roll who carried the class whenever danger comes. Despite his chivalrous bravery, he is still a 'submissive cutie' in Midnight's dictionary.

Also, later as night becomes midnight, is a special day after Nemuri sees his profile. July 15, his birthday, and the day that he would be hers and hers only. She licked her lips lustfully as she thought of Izuku, clad only in his boxers, and a leather collar on his neck begging for Nemuri to punish him if he did something not worthy of a pet.

The day before, as Nemuri is in deep thoughts about claiming Izuku, a monocle-clad girl approaches.

"Ah, if it isn't the Rated-R Pro Heroine, Midnight..."

She turned her gaze to the girl, who gracefully bowed before the pro heroine.

"Do I know you?"

"Oh, where are my manners, I am Intelli Saiko of Seiai Academy. I am here to offer you some assistance..."

"In what? Enlighten me, young lady."

Saiko handed her a dossier of Izuku, with an evil smile on her face. Nemuri reads through the dossier, before chuckling maliciously as she finished reading it.

"It seems that we shared the same agenda, Midnight-Senpai. In fact, you are one of the few people I respected... Dominant and assertive." Saiko told her, as Nemuri then noticed the riding crop that she brought along.

"If we're getting him, what's our plan?"

"Simple..."

Back to the present, Izuku stayed in class, like Nemuri instructed her to. He does not know what did he do wrong, and even if he finds out he would do all his best so that Nemuri would accept his apology.

"Kayama-Sensei..."

"Midoriya. You know why I called you right now?"

"No, Sensei. Am I in trouble?"

"Not in the slightest. I'm going to ask you a couple of questions, and don't you even dare lie to me."

Izuku sees the whip hung on the wall behind Nemuri, before gulping and nodding nervously.

"Are you mute? Speak to reply."

"I... I was saying, alright Sensei. You can ask away."

"First things first, Midoriya... What do you think of my class? Do you find troubles during your studies?"

"No, not really."

Nemuri analyzed Izuku's expression when he said that, and because he is not too nervous or averting his gaze, the Rated-R Pro Heroine knew that he is telling the truth.

"Oh, are you now? Every now and then I can glance at the other boys staring at my figure during our classes... Did you ever did so as well?"

"N...No, Sensei."

Nemuri knew Izuku is that kind of person. Not just honest, but he'll probably do anything that she ordered him to, thanks to his submissiveness from his years of being a victim of bullying. When Nemuri found out that Katsuki Bakugo is one of the people that are involved in bullying him, she instructed Saiko to pay him a visit.


A silver colored car pulls up in front of the Bakugo residence and it's driver and passenger went out of it.

Katsuki was just visiting his parents to check up on them, and is about to head back to the dorms when Saiko appears in front of the residence, with a tan skinned woman beside her with rabbit ears wearing an white suit, and a white fedora with black ribbon and two holes for the ears to sprout out of.

"Bakugo Katsuki?"

"...Yes?" He gave them a bored look.

"Midnight-Senpai sends her regards."

Katsuki widened his eyes as the tanned woman delivers an inhumanly powerful punch to his stomach that he didn't expect, incapacitating him before the sound of a gunshot is heard.

Both Saiko and her assassin went back to the car, and speeded away as both Mitsuki and Masaru rushed out to see their lifeless son, with a bullet on his head. That evening, every single person that has once bullied Izuku during his traumatic past were... Whacked.

And to add to their spree, Himiko Toga is found dead in a basketball court with her decapitated head stuck on one of the basketball hoops. The rest of her body is found being melted inside a tub of acid near a factory.


"Next question, Midoriya... Do you perhaps like someone?"

"What?"

"It's just that kind of question, Midoriya. Answer me, is there anyone in this school that you fancied over?"

The answer is Ochako, of course. However Izuku replied

"N...No, I don't. Having a lover would hinder my progress on becoming a hero."

"I think you're lying, Midoriya. You have struck a naughty point~"

"What...? I... I told you the truth, Sensei! I haven't got any interest with anyone!"

The evidence Nemuri has, is on her hands. She slammed it down on the table, which is a photograph of Izuku giving Ochako a box of chocolates during White Day. The photograph is taken by one of Saiko's spies that lurked inside UA, which is a certain, unseen girl.

"I... When did you... Sensei? I can... I can explain!"

"Oh Midoriya, do you even know what position are you in now? You can't explain anything out of this since you sparked a little fire inside this heart of mine." Nemuri took the whip, and cracked it.

"S...Sensei? What are you going to do with that!?"

"Tomorrow is a special day, is it not?"

"Y...Yes, July 15... Although I never considered it as too special!"

"But! Allow this Sensei to offer you an early gift!"

"I... I need to go home, I think my mother called--"

He is about to leave, only for the door to the classroom to be opened, and blocked by a few men in tactical gear and gas masks, holding shotguns.

"Midoriya Izuku. The Young Mistress requests your immediate audience."

One of them said, cocking the pump-action shotgun he is wielding.

"W... What is this!?"

In less than a moment, the classroom is filled with midnight blue mist, which Izuku immediately recognized. He quickly clasped his mouth shut with his hands.

"Hands off your mouth." The other man threatened, cocking his shotgun.

Izuku didn't do it. However one of them then shoved the barrel of the gun to his forehead, instantly causing him to grab it, and he accidentally took a breather of the mist. His body slowly begins to fail on him, and he fell asleep.

Before total darkness took over him, he can hear one of the men barking out orders to bring him somewhere... While Midnight just giggled in delight of his sleeping form.

When Izuku wakes up, he finds himself inside a rather expensively decorated room. However he couldn't call it a hundred percent nice because of the fact that there is an opened wardrobe filled with whips, collars, and god-knows-what other BDSM related objects are in there.

"Ah, you're awake, Dear Midoriya."

Izuku shook and trembled at the voice. It's Nemuri, wearing nothing but the attire of a BDSM Dominatrix, holding a whip.

Next to her is a familiar person, a white haired girl with a monocle on her left eye.

He looked at what he is currently wearing... Which is nothing but only his boxers that has an All-Might face embroidered onto it, and a leather collar on his neck.

"Kayama-Sensei... And Intelli-San!?"

"Oh, so you do remember me? But the way you addressed us... You seem to lack the dignity of being our pet."

"W...What!?"

Izuku tries to get away, however Saiko then took a remote on the drawer near her and pressed the sole red button on it. Immediately Izuku felt an extremely painful electric shock coursing through his body.

"Escaping is impossible, Izuku." Saiko told him.

"And since you're trying to, we might as well give you your punishment..."

When the shock stopped, Izuku dropped down to the floor and Saiko walked over to him, and stepped on his bare back to keep him down. Riding crop in hand, Saiko then lashed his back using it repeatedly.

Izuku screamed. The pain is overwhelming, even more than him overusing OFA.

"Please... Please! STOP! It hurts!"

"Want us to stop? Beg for forgiveness for your insolence before... Pet." Nemuri said, motioning her right foot towards Izuku's face.

Izuku stared at it curiously albeit in pain from Saiko's continuous whipping.

"What are you staring for? You want forgiveness? Lick her foot, pet!"

When Izuku didn't do it, Saiko simply whipped him even harder stimulating him to lick Nemuri's foot.

Nemuri moaned as she felt the wetness and softness of Izuku's tongue on her foot, as she begins to get her attire off leaving her completely nude, before she proceeds to finger herself using her left hand's fingers while fondling her own breasts using her right hand.

Izuku struggled between being whipped by the Esdeath Look-alike, licking Nemuri's foot, and glancing up to see her masturbating right in front of him.

After a few moments, Nemuri's body spasmed as an orgasm occured within her. Her love nectar begins to spill out of her clit, towards Izuku who is still licking. Immediately he tasted the falling nectar that dropped down on her foot.

After a few more licking, Saiko stopped whipping his back, and got off from him.

"Whew... Look at that... These marks and scars... Indicate that you are our property, Izuku! You in pain simply activates my neurons!"

She then pulled Izuku up, and sat him down on the bed before looking at the wall clock.

"Good grief, look at the time!"

It's 11:59 PM, one minute before his birthday.

"Senpai, feel free to get the cake! I'll make sure to surprise him~"

"Of course~"

"And since it's gonna be a surprise... We can't let you see it, do we?"

Saiko then took some cloth and made a makeshift blindfold. Izuku tried to struggle only to be met with a slap from her cold, cold hand to his cheek.

"As you're waiting... Let's have some fun, shall we?"

"N...No..."

"Ah, You're not having any right to refuse, Izuku..."

She begins to suck on Small-Zuku after she pulled down his boxers. She sucked on it until it reaches it's maximum erection length.

And right after that, the clock's needles struck into 12 AM. His birthday is now...

The sound of a door opening and closing is heard, and Saiko immediately removed his blindfold.

"Happy birthday, Midoriya Izuku!"

Izuku widened his eyes in shock, as in front of him is Nemuri, holding her breasts firmly but that's not all. All around her breasts, are the cream that was used for birthday cakes, and in the middle of the valley of her mountainous breasts, is the candle.

Saiko carefully lit it, the heat causing the cream to melt even more faster down towards Nemuri's nipples, hardening them and she moaned. She motioned forward, and knelt down to let Small-Zuku get inside her clit. Saiko immediately fingered herself as she sees her idol being deflowered by Small-Zuku.

"Make a wish... Mmm...Midoriya!"

He couldn't think of one, and immediately blew out the candle before it might scorch Nemuri. Right afterwards, Nemuri then climaxed, her nectar hitting Small-Zuku, the warmness of the liquids caused it to shoot out it's load of hot white sperm inside Nemuri. At the same time, Saiko climaxed as well before collapsing to the bed.

"We love you, Midoriya... And we'll make sure you'll remain as our property... And... I do hope that you enjoyed this very special birthday celebration."


The next day, Nezu filed the missing person reports and the authorities tried to find Izuku and Nemuri but to no avail. The search ended only after a few days.

Nemuri lived with Saiko, as her mentor in being the dominatrix in BDSM sessions. Izuku on the other hand, has became their favorite pet after numerous times of intercourse which polluted his mind, and all he wanted now is to live in perpetual pleasure with his two mistresses.

- End

5