Chapter 34 Curves Matter
9.1k 93 251
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I am sorry, Anaise,” I said as I put my rune-carving chisel aside. This was going to be a serious conversation and I needed all of my attention for it, “Despite the plethora of tasks assigned to me by your mother, I shouldn’t have left you like that either.”

“Tasks, hmm?” She huffed as her tail swung wildly back and forth, raising up the dust from the earthy floor. “You went on to have a bath with my mother, then met with other Matriarchs-to-be and now you suddenly have ‘duties’ and ‘tasks’? Have you found someone else and a mere Lady of the House is now below your notice?”

I took a step back, subconsciously maintaining some space between us, "I assure you, such thoughts had never entered my mind. All I cared about was to attract as little attention as I possibly could, under current circumstances.”

“Ah. Then all is well.” Anaise nodded as her lips stretched into a sweet smile. Her eyes did not. The tail kept moving.

I swallowed. This girl, no, this was a woman scorned. And she did not come here to discuss this logically, not yet anyway. I knew her character and I knew that she would see the truth in my words eventually. The question was: would I survive until then?

“I just find it quite funny.” She began, idly twisting her braid over her finger, “I waste my time by keeping eye on my blabbermouth of a brother, I try to keep the lamura occupied and away from my ungrateful attendant. And what do I get? A bunch of empty words?”

A table stopped me from retreating further as her finger poked me into my chest, “Do you think I am blind? You set off with my mother and suddenly she refuses to elaborate on anything that had occurred there! You spend a day with all the upcoming high-and-mighty and now you are suddenly too ‘busy’ to attend to me. Not even joining the stupid Flow lesson you have been begging to witness?”

“Who is she?” Anaise hissed, her green eyes boring into mine. Ears down and back, as if ready to pounce, “Was it the Censor herself? No wonder you were pushing my grand-uncle so far! You were trying to get her interested in you. Of course, one of the strongest mages in generations! With her blessed tail and horns. She can probably teach you all the Flow you will ever want!”

“Anaise, listen to me,” I spoke through her tirade, ignoring the bitterness in her voice. I tried to grab her shoulders, but she easily shook my hands away. Her mouth opened to continue but I kept talking anyway, “I was almost sold the day before!”

“Wha-” Anaise froze with her mouth open and I cursed in my head. She clearly did not expect that revelation, which meant Aikerim had kept her in the dark. Great. No wonder she was so pissed. Not that I had shared any of this with her either.

“You lie! My mother wouldn’t!”

“She didn’t,” I shook my head as my palms had finally cradled her shoulders. Somehow she felt so tiny in my arms, “And trust me, the offered price was quite significant.”

“She wouldn't sell you for gold,” Anaise huffed, but without the intense heat of her previous words. “No matter how much any of them would offer to shower her with.”

“Sophia had decreed that the Divine Ritual will start just a few days before your Entrance Feast.” My words made her ears flip upward as she stared at me, wide-eyed. “Just to make your mother part with me.”

I saw the battle of emotions inside her eyes as she tried to look away. The relief from my words, that explained the abnormal actions of the last two days. The fear of loss for the possibly best Entrance Feast she could ever dream for. And the tinge of shame and regret for having to choose between either.

My hand slid up from her shoulder and gently caressed her chin, turning her head back to face me.

“The ritual will still happen during your Feast since the time was deemed as the most favourable, and Aikerim did not give me away,” I gently smiled to her as my thumb caressed her chin, “About Censor - don’t think so low about yourself. She is only that strong because she had centuries to train and practise. And I don't need esoteric knowledge of Flow that would require me centuries to understand the nuances. I am a murk, Anaise. I cannot see the peaks of Flow mastery. It is the “stupid and boring” foundations that would tell me much.”

She giggled at my description, leaning into my palm. Her ears had slowly relaxed from the ramrod-straight posture of surprise back to their normal upward stance. The tail swung again, slowly this time, barely disturbing the air with its languid sway of satisfaction. A very fluffy fluff of a pleased fox.

I kinda figured out what type of lessons Anaise was talking about. Virnan was polishing the rough edges in her education, but for him to do that she had to have that ‘bulk’ education to begin with. I imagined it was close to my literacy lessons and memorization of virtana: lots of repetition, memorization, and lashes. My acknowledgement that they were indeed stupid definitely helped me to placate her further.

But I had to continue my story, and it was my voice now that started to waver, “That altercation alone painted me as a curiosity among the eyes of Pillar Dominas. It was possibly why I had to avoid kidnappers today. Most likely one of the other Houses, either trying to take me for themselves or to sell me to the highest bidder. And Censor herself was definitely not pleased. Unable to take me from Aikerim, she declared Chimgen manor as the Host. Marking my family as candidates for the sacrifice.”

Anaise gasped, as her tail froze mid-sway. “That greedy bitch.” She quietly muttered, “But being close to Gods is a blessing in itself.”

I stared at her, hard. At least she had the decency to flinch away and mumble a quiet apology. I huffed but said nothing in return. It sounded more like a quote from a sermon, most likely designed to placate the sacrifices themselves. Something that she most likely memorized without understanding the implications underneath.

She grasped my arm, “What can we do? The power of Kiymetl is vast and my word can help yours.”

I smiled at her gratefully, but shook my head, “According to your mother, not much. The Ritual is already set in motion, and any interference will be met with extreme retribution. Aikerim kept me but she is not willing to risk Kiymetl by openly interfering in religious ceremonies for my sake. At this point in time, the best we can do is wait and prepare, and neutralize the curious envoy as quickly as possible.” I nodded at the bubbling apparatus behind me.

Her hand rose up to caress my face, “I see, so that is why you have been stuck here all this time. And why my mother would try to keep it quiet, even to me.”

Her fingertips trailed on my face as she continued, “But you will not hide these things from me. You are my attendant and I demand you to tell me everything that ails you. I do not want to see you waste your time on trifling matters,” Her voice hitched as her fingers trailed on my lips, slightly pulling them apart, “I do not want to have my head plagued by angry thoughts, borne from the lack of knowing. And I especially forbid you from getting yourself hurt!”

“I understand,” I spoke softly into the tips of her fingers. I could feel Anaise tremble in fascination as she enjoyed the sensations her hands provided. And I willingly let her. “I will try to be more open and forthcoming, at least with the things that are mine to tell.”

“G-good,” She shakily nodded, “And I f-forgive you for not telling me about this sooner.”

I couldn’t stop myself but chuckle, “My, what a generous mistress I have.”

The relief was palpable. Anaise had slowly shifted from a confrontational stance to a more touchy-feely one, while I relaxed in her touch as well. No longer wary of her sudden outburst and content to let it slowly play it out. And, judging by how absorbed she was in the process of touching me, I had a rather solid idea of where this was heading to. I didn’t mind, she was denied of her prize for days, but I had to make sure we won’t knock down any caustic chemicals either.

“S-say, Erf.” I heard her speak as I turned all the flames off, leaving the reactions to cool off and stop.

“Hmmm?” I watched bemusedly as her ears slowly fell to the side.

She ducked her face to hide the creeping blush, “What the Censor had done was inexcusable. But if she acted in a proper manner, would you have tried to gain her benevolence?”

Ugh, Sophia again.

“Why would I? I would have stayed quiet and happy that none of them would pay any attention to me. If I develop a desire to be shaken upside down for math problems, I would visit Virnan. If I need to talk to a quirky wermage I will speak to her brother, Albin is at least more sensible among the two.”

Anaise giggled, “It’s just-” The rest was unintelligible from the mumbling.

“Just what?”

“She has the b-biggest ones!” She blurted out loud only to blush harder. She hissed quieter, “They are huge and well-shaped.”

I goggled at her hands trying to show me some rather explicit curves. Sophia had a well-developed bust but she was nowhere near the true leaders of size and weight. Like the Enoch, or even the Samat. “What?”

“Her horns, you dunce! They are the signs of power. And she had the biggest and most exquisite horns in the entire city. Not only that but she has a blessed tail as well!”

The wermages and their weird beauty standards. Apparently, the fatter your tail was the prettier you looked. No wonder that the Amalric was going all gaga around Shahin. She had the tail for days.

“Anaise,” I smiled at her as my hand slid into her scalp, caressing her ear, “I am not a wermage. I am a murk and I am Erf. And Erf doesn't care about the size of someone’s horns. Erf likes fuzzy ears and fluffy tails.”

She sucked air in, frozen in my grasp. Eyes wide, cheeks red. “Y-you do? B-but they are just ears. All have them.”

“They are cute,” I looked into her eyes, “And I very much like them.”

She kept staring at me, frozen from inexperience. Her breathing shallow but quick. Expectant.

“In fact,” My other hand traced her cheek downward, “It is not just the ears that I find attractive. Your skin is soft and pleasant to the touch. Well cared for and full of health.”

Her eyes followed my fingers down to her neck, her blush following close behind. Anaise uttered not a single sound, occupied by my actions, slowly speeding up her breathing.

Until my fingers brushed her collarbone.

She squeaked, as her hand gripped my tunic like a vice. Yet without pushing me away nor pulling closer. Just holding me where I was.

The fashion of the higher class wasn’t very complicated. While the detail was quite intricate, the shapes of clothing were rather simple. And loose, to accommodate the glaring sun and stifling warmth of the woollen kaftan and the linen shirt underneath. Both secured together only with a sash over her waist.

I could feel the heat in her ear as my hand gently caressed it. I felt her chest raise up and down as my other hand kept teasing her neck. I heard the fibres in my tunic groan in her fist.

“In fact,” I gently turned her face away from my exploring hand and up for me to look into, “I miss not only the feeling of your skin. One thing I’ve regretted most is looking away.”

My fingers gently slid downward, easily pushing the neckline of her kaftan away, revealing more and more of her skin to the still air of the alchemy lab. Velvet and warm to the touch. I saw the glimpse of a new curve emerging, but my attention was on her eyes. Wide-open and dilated. Both scared and eager.

“During that time together. In the bath.” I gently murmured as she made an ambiguous whine, yet refused to do anything else but blush or pant harder.

I felt as my fingers slowly moved away from the firmness of her sternum and muscles to something softer. Anaise was unlikely to overtake her mother in bust sizes, but what she had was already plenty. Judging by what I felt and the milky view in my peripheral vision, Anaise had just enough to comfortably fit inside my palm.

I couldn't ask for anything more.

“I kept thinking to myself,” my finger gently teased her lips, slightly open and dry from all the heavy breathing, “What would have happened if I didn’t?”

My hand kept pulling on her clothes: spreading her kaftan apart and pushing her shirt down. Revealing more and more of her pristine skin. My fingertips slid across the curve of her breast knowing exactly where to go to find what they sought. The pitch of her whine telling me I was on the right track.

Suddenly the texture changed. The smooth turned into a patch of roughness, a hint of red on a white canvas. Yet another half-moan half-squeal from the fox inside my arms.

“What would have happened if I just looked instead?” I teased her, as she quickly glanced downward only to look back at me still watching her face. Her trembling lips. Her tousled locks of hair on her face, forgotten in the excitement. “Would I have died a happy murk? Or would you have spared my insolence?”

My eyes finally broke contact with hers. And I slowly panned them down, obvious in my intentions. A sudden tremble of her body told me that Anaise was aware of it too.

I took my time, as I drank the sight in front of me. I’ve seen plenty of naked wermages already, but this time it was different. This wasn’t the display of casual nudity. This was the hidden treasure, shyly revealed just for me to see. Anaise chewed her lip, trembling in the turmoil of emotions within my arms. Still holding me for dear life.

I lost my breath as I looked at what my hands had done. One, still holding her blushing face. The other - greedily pulling her clothes aside to bare her beautiful and perky breast for me to feast upon. Aroused nipple, rosy and flushed, trembled slightly with every shuddering breath she took. With every tremble of her body. With the quietest of moans that escaped her chewed-up lips.

“Gorgeous,” I muttered, enchanted.

My thumb gently brushed over her peak, gently rolling her nipple as it moved across. Anaise gasped sharply as she arched in front of me, only to remain standing due to her grip. Finally succumbing to the buildup of sensations I had slowly laid upon her body.

“Erf!” She squealed as her tail flung itself between her legs as if to cover her lower body in the sea of fiery fluff.

“Yes, Anaise?” I softly spoke as my thumb slowly moved backwards, avoiding the hard nipple this time around. Causing goosebumps to spread on her skin.

“A-aren’t you interested in the magic lesson I had today?” She pleaded while trying to squirm away from my touch, ticklish in her hypersensitivity.

I slowly brought my eyes to her flushed face, a coy smile on my face, “I am, but surely you don’t want to talk about such boring things right now.”

“But you m-m-might be very interested, and I do not m-mind telling.” She stammered. Her eyes were locked on my hand hovering close to her breast. Her ears changing positions almost constantly, dropping down with every touch. Perking up with every word.

“And what if I told you that I am more interested in you?” I teased back. Watching her catch her breath in the meantime.

She grinned in satisfaction and stroked my hair, “I like your answer, but you have to give me a moment to catch my breath. And I do have a story to share, unfortunately. Perhaps, you might assist me with your math.”

It appears that even a few seconds of rest were enough for her to recover. Well, a glowing Anaise looked just as cute as a shy and stammering one.

“There is only a single chair here, which is also quite dirty,” I said, pulling it out from under the table and immediately sitting down on it, “Why don’t you sit on my lap instead?”

Anaise smiled and easily positioned herself on my legs leaving her tail to hang, a few frayed hairs sticking out from the vigorous movements.

She sighed, “What do you know about Flow?”

“Apart from what was written in that codex and your talk with Virnan? Very little.”

Anaise nodded, “Good enough. As you can expect, I have Flow teachers here in the manor. Not to the level of Virnan of course, but they are…decent. Most of the time. Today was not one of these. Not only I was tasked to perform an impossible task but I have to do it or face the punishment. What is more confusing is that I do not feel depletion even this late into the day. Which means that I would either find the answer by the night or not attempt it at all.”

A familiar growl was coming to her voice as the tail started to twitch. Looks like her previous anger was compounded by frustration too.

“Depletion?” I asked. The book forgot to mention it.

“The sickness of the stomach and weakness of the mind just before you form a spell. It grows stronger if you are about to make many. It is said that a good commander will never be caught off-guard before battle, for her war-mages will puke and vomit in advance.”

“Wait,” I looked at her incredulously, “You mean it happens before you cast a spell?”

“Yes, that is the rule of the Flow.”

I shook my head chuckling, “That I would never have imagined happening. I guess that is why it is magical. Please, continue.”

Anaise huffed, “You know the runes, that means you know the basics of spell-making. The weave of geometric shapes that guide the Flow. While runes are set and quite limited, the spells themselves are shaped at the moment to fit the time and place.” Despite her casual description, I felt her frustration growing once again. “To do that you need to be able to imagine custom shapes instead of memorizing basic patterns like in rune-e-agh! Erf! What are you doing!”

“I am listening to you while patting your beautiful tail.”

“Stop it! This is serious!” She tried to wiggle her butt yanking her tail out of my hand.

“Anaise, you are getting frustrated.” I softly spoke, “You will not find an answer easily if you are angry. And I will continue to pat your tail until you calm down. Especially since it is so soft and fluffy. Much more pleasant to the touch than a scaly one no matter how blessed it might be.”

She muttered quietly while blushing and looking away. The tail swung around to land into her lap. My hand was placed on top of it without any words. A quiet declaration of consent.

“Today she didn't ask for a certain effect.” She murmured quietly, “She tasked me to perform impossible, a square that doesn't have four sides.”

“That doesn't sound like any square I know,” I muttered thinking. “Is that the whole question?”

Anaise scoffed, “A lot more flowery than that but that is just her way of speaking. And I know her well enough to tell the difference.”

We fell into a quiet conversation as she sat inside my lap. I asked her probing questions about the details of her homework, but all of them felt short of providing a solid lead. Her task indeed was that simple and that improbable. The tail-petting proved quite useful, however. Anaise mellowed out with every stroke, humming as I tried the tricks that I had developed in the bath a few days prior.

“Perhaps it is one of these ‘life’ lessons.” I offered after yet another suggestion had got us anywhere. “They force you to worry about an impossible task only to confirm that it is impossible and that you should know better.”

“Perhaps,” Anaise allowed and then sighed, “But I would prefer to know instead. How can you imagine a triangle with square corners?”

My tail-petting hand froze. The tail wrapped around my hand almost instantly after.

“Erf? Why did you stop?” She squinted her eyes at me, “You know something, out with it.”

Damn it. It looks like she could see the truth through my crooked grin.

“A triangle like that could exist. Geometrically too.” I teased, “You just have to think outside the…plane. And recognize that one of the axioms can be rather optional.”

Her tail wiggled around my hand.

“I wonder if this is what my grand-uncle feels when you tell him yet another revelation of yours?” Anaise purred, turning to face me properly, “I wonder how should I reward my attendant for being so helpful?”

“Oh?” I raised my eyebrow, “I am quite surprised by the faith in my solution. It feels like someone is very eager to offer such reward instead.”

“You shouldn’t question your mistress, especially after telling her so much about your desires.”

Uh-huh. It looks like someone recovered from round one and started to feel the itch again.

“And to answer your question,” She continued, “You have forgotten about the lack of depletion.”

Ah. Yes, that would explain it. Damn cheating wermages, casually ignoring causality with their magic like it is a mere suggestion. I wondered how many fundamental laws they broke on a daily basis just to move a plate of grapes on the table. Maybe it was a good thing that most of the flashy magic was outright forbidden in the city. And wermages weren't eager to show off either. But I could see the reasoning especially if you end up projectile vomiting in the morning simply because you will move too many plates during the day. I would avoid useless casting too.

“Erf,” She murmured quietly, breaking me out of my thoughts, “There no other slaves around to interrupt us this time.”

In absolute silence, Anaise’s fingers carefully plucked my hand from her tail, lifting it up.

She licked her lips, “Why don’t you explain this in the way that only you can do.”

Her hands were shaky but determined, slowly bringing my fingers closer to the somewhat dishevelled collar of her dress. The edges of her kaftan were back in the original place, but not as immaculate as they were prior to my first attempt. And now, she demanded a second one.

“Speak your words as your eyes and hands will tell their tale,” The eloquence of her words accented by the heavy blush of her face, “So I can feel what you desire.”

“I will do more, Anaise.” I murmured in return, “For I will draw it on your skin. Most perfect canvas of them all.”

Her breathing hitched as my hands reached out to the sides of her kaftan, pulling them apart. Revealing her shoulders as they went. She squirmed in my lap as she pulled her arms out of the falling sleeves, A delicate flower covered in a soft linen shift, with the hard petals of the kaftan lying spread out around her waist.

“A rule of geometry says that parallel lines will never intercept,” I spoke. My hands returned to her shoulders as I began to pull her shift down, “This is why the opposite sides of a square would never meet, no matter how big you make it…”

The hem of her cloth fell down, only hang on her already perky nipples that stopped it from revealing everything to me. And yet it made her look even more alluring. The obvious shapes, hidden by the thin fabric. The slight tremble and the sharp rise with every breath. Twin braids helping just a tiny bit to hold the cloth in place. With familiar blue rings in them. All that was crowned by a bitten lip and a satisfied look on her face. Most likely revelling at the cross-eyed look on my face.

“But that only works on a flat plane,” I spoke hoarsely, my mouth suddenly dry with anticipation, a loud beating in my chest, “But there are other surfaces that don’t adhere to these rules.”

A tiny pull is all it took. The linen curtain fell down, revealing the twin treasures it hid behind. Bouncing back slightly from the lack of weight. Perky and pristine. Anaise had an athletic build, not a warrior but a runner or a lithe scout. Her torso was very fit, which only made her breasts stand out so much more. Twin peaks of softness and desire, above the flat of her toned stomach.

Impossible to ignore.

“Erf,” She crooned, waiting.

My finger met her flesh, pushing at it softly, “Spherical surfaces for example,” A half-moan and a half-giggle told me that she understood what ‘surfaces’ I was talking about.

The finger slid across her skin. Sideways, up and back to the original location. Drawing an imaginary triangle around her aroused nipple. “The triangles drawn on these surfaces are special. As the curve continues, any lines, or in this case geodesics, are bound to meet. Even the parallel ones. Which means that you can join the opposite sides of a square into a triangle.”

“B-but they are not lines,” She weakly protested.

“They aren’t from our perspective,” My palm enclosed her breast, feeling the heat of her body and the nipple poking through between my fingers, “But if that surface is your entire world, they are.”

Anaise hissed and grabbed my head, pushing my face into her other mound. “Yes-s. Keep going.”

“It is a locally shortest path. It looks like a line If you look very closely at it.” I tried to keep myself as legible as possible while trying to catch her nipple with my lips.

“W-what do you m-mean?” She was equally busy trying to do two tasks at a time.

“Think of the world around us. What shape do you think It is?” my palm tried to keep up with movements of my face, greedily caressing her other breast.

“It’s round, m-nah! Erf!” She tried to wiggle again, her legs squirming in my lap. My other hand had reached the base of her tail once again, rubbing and caressing it.

“Exactly, but yet we see it as flat all around us. Because it is locally flat. Look too close and the curves become indistinguishable from lines, but they are still all around us. Everything is curved, both space and time. And I would expect the Flow to curve as well.”

Not only I expected it, but I knew it did by now. The curvatures on Albin’s spells, the weird shapes of the Orb of Truth and the Gestr on my neck. They all made better sense to me now. They were the same runes that were projected on a different surface! Granted all this was just the tip of the iceberg, but I will chip at it later. I had a much more important task at hand.

“Feel my touch Anaise,” I breathed, my thumb drawing tiny triangles around her pink areola, “Concentrate on the shape itself and see if you can make it. Imagine two people, leagues apart. One in the West and one in the East, both walking North together. Meeting at the pole.”

She kept squirming from my ministrations but I could feel her attention trying to wrest her in a new direction. Leaving me alone and free to enjoy her body once again. Especially her tail.

I teased her nipple with my mouth, enjoying the texture of her bud with the tip of my tongue. My hand slid down across her stomach gently skipping the bundle of loose cloth on her lap. Moving further down. Toward her knees where the gap of her kaftan revealed the bottom end of her shift.

I cradled her thigh as my hand started to slid up again, pulling the clothes with it in the same manner as I’ve done with her collar before. The heat inside demanding me to keep advancing.

“E-erf.” She weakly resisted, “i-it’s not-”

“Shhh,” I gently stopped her protest, “I don’t need wermage rules to find you beautiful already. And you need to work on that spell of yours.”

She was still shy about her ‘issue’ down there. But it clearly wasn’t strong enough to overcome her need and arousal.

Like the waves of an ocean, my hand slid closer only to retreat once more. Gently testing her boundaries and allowing her to get accustomed to the most intimate touches.

With every caress, the heat grew stronger. With every move, the moans got harder.

A new grip on my shirt.

The tail wrapped tightly around my torso. A cloud of warmth and fluff.

Red hair sticking to the skin glistening in sweat drops.

The blue sparkle of her tori swaying in her braid, bumping occasionally into the shuddering breast.

My fingers felt the moisture of her inner thigh. A slight squeeze of her legs in protest. A slight push of my arm with intent.

Anaise shifted in my lap. Bit by bit her legs spread apart, opening up for my fingers to continue. Tiny and moist petals just at the tip of my fingers. A shudder and a squeak from every accidental brush. But I wasn’t done. My hand kept pushing more and more as her legs gave in to my demands.

The split sides of the kaftan easily slid apart, while the shift kept rising higher. Revealing more and more of her toned legs. My shaking fingers gently grabbed the cloth and, with a shuddering breath, I pulled it away.

She squealed as her legs clamped shut, a tiny triangle of red peeking out between her naked legs.

“You are gorgeous, Anaise,” I muttered as my finger gently brushed her little hairs, easily fighting back the tail that tried to cover everything. “And so is your hair.”

“I-it’s improper!” She panted.

“Do you not enjoy my touch?”

“B-but-”

“I do not care for wermage traditions, Anaise. What I care for is a beautiful woman in my lap. A woman who should be able to express herself. If not among the others but at least in front of me. So tell me: do you want me to continue?”

A bitten lip, two floppy ears on the sides, the tail receding from her lap. “Yes.”

“And I love to see you this way.” I smiled back, “Now. I believe you have homework to perform.”

“Only if you help me concentrate.” She stammered. Anaise was a woman of contradictions. Full of desire yet plunging into insecurity on occasion.

Nothing that some experience wouldn’t fix.

My palm descended on her lap again, teasing her mound until the legs started to relax again, slowly spreading apart. Revealing the slit within. My fingers roamed around, teasing her outer folds with promises of more. I watched enchanted as her body started to demand my touch.

A tiny nub peeking through. Engorged by arousal. As if questioning why I had left it neglected for so long.

I smiled as I glanced at her. I licked my fingers, slowly enough for her to notice. And then I finally let them slip between her outer folds, finally scratching that itch she had been craving all this time.

The chair creaked and groaned as Anaise rocked in my lap. My breath escaped me as her tail squeezed me tight. Luckily it also held me secure against her body and I could keep the constant pace of my movements. Steadily pushing her further and further across the edge that I had been building up all this time. And then I pushed her down the slope of bliss. Hard.

Her body shook in climax as the silence was only interrupted by the squeaking of the chair and the ruffle of our clothes. Her mouth closed shut as she slid down in her release. Only to loudly gasp for air afterwards. She stared at me wide-eyed as I watched her brain slowly restart from the overload of emotions.

“T-thank you, Erf,” She slumped over me, the mess of ruffled hair covering us both, long strands of her ponytail getting everywhere. “That was… yeah. I believe I needed that.”

I chuckled as I tried to fix her hair and pull it out of my mouth at the same time. “Just relax. Don’t think about annoying teachers or any other distractions. Let your imagination roam.”

She squeezed me tighter but said nothing in return. While I enjoyed the feeling of a nearly naked wermage lounging in my arms, glowing from her bliss. Thinking how far I could push her further as my own raging boner made itself known throughout the ordeal.

I opened my mouth to speak but a loud crunch rocked the entire lab. I cradled Anaise’s head as the soot from the ceiling fell everywhere. My bottles and vials rattled in the aftershock but luckily remained intact, especially the ones filled with dangerous chemicals.

“What was that?” I said, frantically trying to fix Anaise dress in case we needed to run.

“That…was me.” She slowly stated still looking over my shoulder.

“What?” I turned around.

Well. I had a new entrance now I guess. A decent chunk of the wall was outright missing. Luckily the load-bearing logs were intact. I could see now why Emanai armies could suffer from blunt force trauma to their backs compared to the usual stabbings and lacerations. Anaise was undoubtedly strong, but she was still learning the Flow. A single war-mage could probably do much more than that to the nearby armies.

“I think we should avoid testing magic in the lab from now on,” I muttered.

“Yes… Um, Erf what is that?”

I followed her finger down. At the rolling object on the floor. Oh.

“Er, it is a dildo,” I muttered, awkwardly scratching my head. It was the one I was trying to carve before she showed up. No doubt the impact pushed it down to the floor.

She gasped, “You mean this is…the male thing?”

“Yes?” This was really awkward.

She goggled at it, “Is it supposed to be that large?”

“Well, this is an average one,” I think I was blushing now.

Two large green eyes turned to stare at me and then down at my lap.

“Y-you mean… you have…”

Ah, fuck it.

I grabbed her hand and plopped it on the bulge in my tunic. “Feel for yourself.”

Tiny fingers wrapped around my girth through the tunic, forcing a moan out of my body. Anaise slowly pushed the fabric down to feel the whole outline and then put her tiny hand against it. And sucked her breath in. I watched her entranced as she put her hand over her stomach obviously figuring how deep I could go inside of her. And driving me mad with her movements in the process of doing so. Especially with that tiny gulp at the end.

“Anaise,” I moaned.

My words made her jump up. Her eyes wide and ears upright. Tail ramrod-straight and very bushy.

“E-erf,” She stammered, “I need to go. I have… tasks to attend to. I believe we should continue at a later time.”

I groaned but forced myself to relax. She was still new at this. And was definitely not as aroused anymore after her climax. Pushing her now would backfire spectacularly.

It didn’t mean that I would simply let her go without a tease back.

“You don’t need to worry, I understand.” I smiled, helping her to get up.

I helped her fix her clothes and hair, getting her ready to leave. But, as soon as we were done, I embraced her in a hug.

“Erf?” She asked as she relaxed in my arms.

“I have found a solution to the issue you’ve mentioned in the bath,” I murmured into her ear. My hand lightly rubbing the curve of her lower stomach. Pressing her tight-feeling ass right over my length.

She said nothing but the slightly reddish ear turned back to face me.

“It is quick and painless. But it can be very dangerous in the unskilled hands so I have to do it myself. Perhaps during the next bath…”

Anaise gulped, but nodded slightly nevertheless, “Promise to be there.” She spoke quietly without looking back.

“I promise.”

She nodded to herself again, sighed and looked around. Her hand grabbed my tunic for a third time and pulled me down with an ease of a wermage.

A soft peck on my cheek.

“Tomorrow,” She murmured and ran away.

I stretched and leaned on the door entrance, watching the red tail disappear in the greenery. Standing alone with a tent in my tunic. Then I turned around to look at the second exit in the back. I guess I should cover it with something later, but it could wait for now. It was not important.

I sighed and picked up the cursed dildo from the floor, swiping the chisel from the table.

I still had a few things to do before I was going to see Irje and Yeva.

And I was already horny as fuck.

 

Ooof this took me a while, got a bit wordy this time around. The next chapter, once again, should hit the web on Thursday, Sept 2nd. But I might probably take a week off afterwards due to a plethora of RL things I need to see to. Like jumping out of perfectly good planes. I will still try to write as much as possible but no promises.

251