Chapter 32
157 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Discord: https://discord.gg/7XU5c5WyrM

Pa treon(I post exclusive stories and polls for patrons to decide a story they want, Starting tier is $3 if you are interested)

Pat reon.com/GodSage


"Where in the world did you get a huge ass warship!?" I exclaimed as Clarisse smiled with pride as she looked on at her gift from her father. Apparently Ares had gifted this to her since she had recieved a quest... What a nice father.

It did make me a little jealous but... Clarisse didn't do anything wrong... Besides she isn't a mistake like me, No reason to be mad at her.

"So your dad not only gave you a ship, but he also gave you a bunch of zombie men to help maintain it huh?... That's cool"

Clarisse slightly blushed at my words. Why though? I didn't even say anything flirtatious like Kronos had taught me, Sigh... girls were quite weird.

"The zombies aside... What's the plan? You haven't told me the prophecy you recieved, and I won't ask for it either, but at least tell me the plan."

Hearing my words Clarisse nodded as the ship started to move away from camp half blood, the place that wasn't all that safe anymore for demigods.

"We'll go to the Sea of Monsters, Or the bermuda triangle if you didn't know, then we'll find the fleece and come back here, perfect" Clarisse said with a small cocky tone as if it was the greatest plan ever.

"Hmm I see... Why go home though?" I said throwing the possibility out there. I didn't see her reaction but I could practically feel her confusion to my words.

"What are you talking about?... Of course we'd go-" Clarisse stopped as I was in front of her, my eyes staring into her's. Was this how Kronos had done it? I wasn't sure.

"What if me and you left?... Together" I said, trying to keep my breath steady as to not mess anything up.

Luckily, Even with all the brawn and less desirable traits; Clarisse is still a teenage girl, so hearing my words a small blush appeared on her cheeks, not really surprising me.

"What... But we can't... I mean, Like" Smiling as I stepped back away from her I shrugged, there was no rush to bring her in, but it was fairly obvious she was already thinking about it, though we probably should have been paying attention to our surroundings.

*Boom*

Next to us something smashed through the surface of the water, causing a large wave to land on top of the deck, nothing we could really do but how annoying-

An arrow flew past my face, my senses making it feel as if it was in slow motion as I grabbed the silver arrow, knowing only one person had this type.

"Mother..." I said quietly memories of last summer filling my brain... Why? I was just a kid! I never did anything wrong... So why am I branded a mistake?

My eyes flashed silver as I looked to the side and saw 2 girls aiming bows at me, their expressions filled with rage.

"Tell me... Why the hell are you guys using these arrows?" I said my voice causing even Clarisse to shiver as she pulled out her electric spear aiming it at them.

"Wait a second... These are the hunters of Art-" Clarisse didn't finish as another small wave of arrows were fired at us, only for me to swat them away and rush forward, kicking the closer girl in the stomach without care for holding back.

The hunters of Artemis?...

"Perhaps if you were born a female you could be a hunter, but now you're just useless... The hunter's of Artemis are my true children, You're a simple mutt who found his way to take my blood, Bye useless Mistake of mine"

*Remembered Differently by Argen*

My moth- No Artemis's words echoed through my mind as I gripped the end of my gun, my anger rising even though I knew it wasn't a safe thing to let happen.

But how dare she call me a mistake! These girls were here recieving her love and affection while I was simply labeled as trash! They didn't even share her blood!

I let my anger rise even more as moon aura pulsed around me, I finally understood, I hated her... Artemis I mean... I hate her... and I want her dead... I want them all Dead!

Why... couldn't she just love me...

(Percy, Annabeth's, Tyson, and Megan's side) (Percy Pov)

Clarisse and Argen left just this morning, and me and the other's set up our plan. Tonight we will leave. Me, Tyson, Annabeth and... Megan.

She was surprisngly nice to me, unlike her friend Argen... we used to be friends last summer... But he just... started hating me.

It's like he made it a personal mission to ruin my time at Camp Half Blood... I didn't understand why... but I think I get it now.

He must like Annabeth and thinks we are dating. It was a simple misunderstanding. I'll tell him if we meet them during this quest, hopefully by the end of it all we'll be friends again...

(Normal Pov/Side)

"Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah!" I yelled on each slam to their skulls, blood splattering against my face as I killed the first on with several bullets, the smaller one, I don't know her name, widened her eyes as I slammed the end of my barrel against her forehead, cracking it and kicking her across the deck.

She must have though I was done, but I wasn't, I'm pretty sure  these girls are immortal anyway, so I wasn't going to hold back.

That's how I got here, slamming her face into the deck and staining it in red, her blood blinding me from the head I was smashing into the deck, How dare she recieve love and affection from my mother!

HOW DARE SHE EVEN AIM HER BOW AT ME!

"A-Argen"

The scared timid voice of Clarisse snapped me out of it, I was covered in this hunter's blood, she looked like a little girl... maybe a year or two older than me... And I took her life away... Anything that could have been recognizable was gone.

Her entire body was crushed including her head, the warm red liquid still running down my arms and face as I stood up and looked at Clarisse.

"I... Didn't think it would kill her... I-I..." My voice stuttered as tears flowed from my eyes, I don't want to kill anyone... I just want to be loved.

(A/N: I'm a terrible author but... Maybe since I'm more connected to mc... This shit hurt... A lot, I basically feel what Argen is feeling and... Wow this hurts, Imma go cry now)

2