Chapter 34
122 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Patre0n.com/GodSage (Currently Updating, King Of Sin(A GOH Fic) 2nd chance of a weak master(Danmachi then fate) And Dc: Nightwalker, A dc Oc fic)

Discord: https://discord.gg/7XU5c5WyrM

----

Seeing the boy running away from the hydra all doubts left my mind, He was cursed. He had to be, how was it possible that every time he was around something crazy happened.

I couldn't be insane right? First, the hellhound, then the bulls, was there anything bad that didn't happen when he was around?

Sighing, I had enough, jumping out of the boat I sent a few bullets into the hide of the Hydra. That wouldn't kill it... yet.

As It shook off the pain from my bullets I manipulated my silver aura to stream throughout its body, reaching toward the stumps of its head.

As it rushed toward me I let the moon aura loose, blowing up each of its heads and bursting them everywhere.

"Argen!?" Percy said smiling widely at me, I'm so... done. Before he could continue I surged forward and shot 12 shots in his stomach, then ripped his heart out without much thought...

"I'm so tired..." I said before rolling my eyes and jumping back to the warship, my moon aura carrying me there.

"Argen what are you doing! Help!" Percy's voice reached my ears again as I looked back, still standing on the beach, looking straight at the Hydra which Percy was fighting... Huh?... But I just... wait... The hell is going on?

Glancing at Percy I shook my head, quickly getting into a fighting stance and jumping up, my moon aura blasting me into the air.

My mind... it's a mess to say the least, now that I thought about it... My plate was still sitting on the table in the mess hall... yet I could have sworn I threw it out to sea... and ate it all... now I'm hungry...

(Unknown Location)

"Wow! He's doing so well, I can't wait till he grows up, what do you think? I told you I told you I told you!" Selene said floating and giggling as she looked through a small sphere, her silver hair messily sitting in front of her face.

"Yes Yes... You told me... Just because he can see through time doesn't mean he can manipulate it... Besides, He's still far from my level" A man in a silver suit said, smirking a bit before a smack to his face got rid of it.

"He's 12! He'll get better than you! Ugh, Egyptians..." Selene said angrily looking at him before her attitude changed and she looked at the marks on her arms and legs, still, there from the years, she had been chained with her brother... though he had long since passed.

"Khonsu... You don't think anything bad will happen to him right?..." Selene asked, semi naively as she looked at Khonsu, the Egyptian god of the moon.

"Bad? Well, you are the one who made sure to let the Greeks know you're hostile... with that Kronos guy as your king... I'd say he's in a bad spot..." Khonsu replied truthfully, not caring as her expression grew grimmer and grimmer.

"I didn't think he'd stay! I thought he'd leave the camp then we could train him, But if he's with them that's impossible... Hmph, you're no help at all"

Khonsu choked as she kicked him in the balls and walked off, an annoyed expression on her face.

'Geez, what'd I say?'

...

"Phew..." I breathed out in relief as the Hydra died. It took a while to get my moon aura to burn the stumps, keeping it from regrowing, thankfully the weird deja vu thing happened... I almost killed Percy... Almost.

"Now what the hell are you all doing here?" Clarisse asked, obviously just as annoyed as me.

Megan, Tyson, Percy, and Annabeth all stood there, the cyclops was covered in powdered sugar, though I didn't bother to ask about it.

"We're here to get Grover, and get the fleece" Percy responded making his sword turn back into a pen.

The hell? They really came here to just... Usurp Clarisse's quest?...

"What makes you think you need to come here to do so? Grover is another story, but the fleece is part of Clarisse's quest... Besides... Did you sneak out of the camp?" I asked, knowing if they did they wouldnt be able to come back, especially with Tantalus as the director.

"W-We just want to..." Annabeth was stumped as I was simply stating facts of how camp worked, she wasn't an idiot.

"Argen, Me and Annabeth aren't together!" Percy yelled out, making me double-take as Annabeth looked back at him in Horror.

"I know you like her so don't wor-"

"Okay Okay, Good luck, Clarisse let's go," I said quickly turning away, just how much was Percy trying to embarrass me, I didn't even like Annabeth anymore.

"Wait... Let us come with you! We just want to save Grover, you guys can have the Fleece" Percy screamed desperately as I sighed.

"Fine... But just... quit being so annoying" I replied before hopping in the Warship, Clarisse right behind me.

I had no plans to talk to any of the 4 coming on the ship, but it was fairly obvious one was planning to talk to me.

"Argen" Megan's voice reached my ears as I was speeding down the hall, looking back at the long black-haired girl I sighed once again.

"What is it?"

Megan looked at me semi Angrily before letting out a breath. "Why do you hate Percy?... If it's because of me don't worry I stopped liking him now, he's not really my type."

Of course, another person thinking everything is about them, can't I hate someone just because?... It seems the world had done the same to me so... Why can't I do the same.

"There's really no reason, and it's not because of you, as I said before you're simply a friend... and if I'm being honest, you aren't even that anymore."

After finishing my words I left the shocked girl standing in the hall and laid down, I'm so tir-

"Why do you hate Percy?... If it's because of me don't worry I stopped liking him now, he's not really my type."

I sighed again... wait What the hell! This had happened before.

Looking back at Megan in anger I stepped forward. "I already answered, Stop asking, let me go to sleep."

What's happening to me?...

"You didn't even answer! You just sighed-"

Megan's words stopped as my hand clamped on her mouth, my eyes glowing silver as I stared at her frightened expression.

"Megan... Shut the hell up, I didn't ask for a reiteration of my words... You aren't a friend, you're simply a Nuisance."

I threw Megan out of the hall, her eyes brimmed with tears as I turned away, I hated that, I hated her... so why does it hurt so much?

I finally fell in my bed, drifting off to sleep...

...

"Oh, the dark side of the moon as well, What do you think Monkey? He'll either destroy the world or save it... Should we step in?" Buddha asked as he wrote some things down.

"Hmm... I say let things play out, if he really does start to destroy things we can stop him, there's always foxy boy!" The Monkey King chuckled as the Nine-tailed Fox gritted his teeth, looking at Monkey with an annoyed expression.

"I'd like to see you talk so tough after I kick your ass!" Fox yelled as he tackled monkey, both engaging in one of their daily fights.

'Well... We'll see I suppose" Buddha said meditating as the sounds of destruction went on behind him...

1