Notice
2k 29 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, you may have noticed that I haven't updated this since last year (or any of my works lately). I think I've mentioned this a few places before, but to say it again, I both grew unmotivated and busy with other things ultimately preventing me from writing. In the first place, I started this little story with bursts of passion which carried all the way to V5C6. So, why am I posting this here now? It's because I want to continue this story, I really do, for myself and you. But, I want it to be up to par in quality; Right now, I am very out of touch with the story. Even after rereading the entire thing, it's as if someone else (not me) wrote this. I can't recall what I wanted this character to be or what plotline leads were. It may seem like a battle/genderbender/isekai/OP mix of a million different genres, but believe me, I put a lot of effort into trying to make something cohesive. This is just something about me, other authors may be able to go on a year hiatus and come back with a strong story but I, unfortunately, can't. I can't write unless I'm submerged in it. So anyway, here's my idea, I reboot the series. There are a lot of things I want to fix up and points I want to add now that I have hindsight and critical feedback. I can also continue the story in a nice flowy progression that feels natural, not like a story that is added to once every few months and doesn't connect well with other things. There won't be drastic drastic changes but some things will be different. If at this point you're thinking," This is unnecessary," and that I should just continue from the most recent chapter, then you'll soon be disappointed when I break all the coherent plot lines I've built up over last year when I made this. So, I will reboot it. It may take a while, but with the original source material by my side, it'll be more like copying with better quality up until I get to the most recent chapters. I have a better idea of how I want to structure things as well, really the story before has been a rough draft of what I wanted it to be. I'll try to release the already seen stuff all at once so you can jump straight in at one pointーjust grant me time. That's the current state of things, you can comment as always. By the way, I may become unmotivated and busy again which is why I'll try to release everything in one shot and then constantly update so we can have a schedule like what it was before (once a week usually iirc).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TL;DR - Author here, I'm rebooting the story because I forgot most of it. I'll release the already seen stuff in one go and then the new stuff later sometime in the future. 

30