1. A Normal Everyday
15.3k 24 205
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I took off my shoes at the entrance of my house. As usual, it felt a bit quiet. I put on my home slippers and went to the living room.

"Sis is likely already playing games in her room."

I looked inside the fridge, taking out a bottle of oolong tea and went to sit on the couch. Comfily I stretched out and grabbed the remote.

My name is Takumi Chihara, or 'Chihara, Takumi' as it's written in documents. I am 18 years old, with short dark hair and a slightly taller than average stature. I like to take strolls and watch tv, and generally just live a slow, happy life. I do not have a girlfriend yet, but it seems that with my grades going as is, I will be likely to enroll into the college I wish to pursue. In the morning I wake up annoyed at the alarm as any student, in the afternoon I hang out, in the evening I have leisure or homework, and at 11pm at the latest I go to sleep.

Most would consider me boring, a person that could be replaced by anyone. But isn't that fine? Is there something wrong with taking the popular course?

I heaved a sigh as I went through the channels. No interesting new anime, don't feel like watching talkshows, there was not much on. I just put on a random nature documentary while I was relaxing. But quickly becoming bored, I decided to take care of the maths homework in advance.

While going through the 2nd floor hallways I could hear rowdy laughter and yelling coming from the door opposite my room. If there is one thing I'd change about my life it would be so make her be a little less loud, or give my room some thicker walls. However, nothing that I can't handle,I thought as I opened the door to my room, and plopped down my backpack to the ground.

I neatly arranged my desks beforehand, and put the window a bit open. A nice cool stream of air came in, and I became invigorated to get some work done. I always feel at my most comfortable when I take things step by step, professionally arranging everything to be in my taste.

I put on my glasses and looked closely at the homework. It was a bit confusing at first glance, but after a while, remembering all the things that were explained in class before, I got through it slowly.

I was so engrossed in my work my sister shouted at me to come downstairs for dinner. I finished my sentence and went down.

My sister looked a bit disheveled, likely from all the intense reactions from her all the time. The food was adequate, a standard meal with no eccentic flavoring. The conversation was about dads day at work,and what we did while at school. Normal as expected.

I enjoy myself at these times. The 'no-pressure' moments in life where I can set myself to do a task, and complete it well. A bit robotic, but it's what I'm good at. I'm not one for much drama.

As I finished my homework the breeze had already gone much colder. I put down my pencil and looked at the results. Got about 85% on the way through, I can easily fill the remaining questions in tomorrow morning.

I got into my pyjama's and went to bed, snuggling myself cozily into the big, warm blanket., it's softness enveloping me. I soon went into a deep slumber.

But I woke up pretty soon after, having to go to the toilet. I could hear a deep, soft moaning besides me. I wanted to jump up, but I felt a strong weight pressing against me. Opening my eyes a little bit, I could see a vague outline of someone laying on top of me, naked.

"...Onii-chan." She whispered, as she straddled herself against my leg.

What the hell is happening!?

 

205