Chapter 46
2.6k 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two people with their bodies were glued together as warm water waves with bubbles drifted around their bodies.  The warm dense mist slowly spread and the bath foam fragrance floated in the air.

Her summer clothes were thin and after the water had soaked through her clothes, they clung to her body outlining her slim figure.  As water dripped from her hair, her innocent eyes opened wide with confusion and she looked a bit pitiful.

He held up his hand and wiped the water off her face.  Someone lazily leaned against the bathtub, studied her horrified expression and the rosy color on her lips after the dunking.  "My wife is so enthusiastic, throwing yourself into my arms.....it is difficult to resist such beauty's grace......."

The ending tone of his words was lifted to a higher note in an exaggerated tone as if he was singing in a Beijing opera.

"What did you just say?" Jia Shao pushed up her wet hair with her hands and brushed off the crystal water droplets from her face.  As usual, she stretched out her hands to grasp his front lapel but her hands stopped in mid-air.

Now he is not wearing any clothes, where should she pull?

"Since you can't wait, then I can only complete the difficult task."  Zhen Lang acted as if nothing had happened and lifted the corner of his eyebrows.  Water dripped from his hair in droplets and he smiled enticingly under the lights.  His fingers gently hooked Jia Shao's chin.

In such a small space in the bathtub, someone had to drape her plastered leg over the edge of the tub edge.  Her hands were placed on his shoulders and like water snakes, her hands held on fiercely to his shoulders.   Her eyes flashed with murderous lights.  "I asked you......just now, what did you say?"

Were they not enemies?

Okay, even if not enemies, at least they should be like close friends as in the past.......

That did not seem right either......their relationship should be ambiguously more than just friends.

He......how can he say those words?

He really thinks her as a fool and does not understand anything?

A pair of almond big eyes faced Zhen Lang angrily, her eyes revealing all her thoughts.

And Zhen Lang, throughout this time was leaning against the edge of the bathtub lazily, surrounded by warm soft water waves.  He looked at Jia Shao who was lying on top of his body. As if unintentionally, he swept his eyes over her soaking wet clothes and in a casual voice tone, he said.  "Just kidding only."

The other party had quickly changed his stance which made her feel suddenly at a loss.  When she heard his casual tone, her heart faintly felt something that she could not describe.

Water droplets on her face were wiped clean.  Zhen Lang's fingers held her chin and the light fell into his eyes like fluttering obscure flames.

In close proximity, his breathing gently spread on her face and their bright eyes met looking into each other like deep vortex flowing deeply into black swirling pools.  During the time they exchanged looks, her eyes were attracted and drawn into his eyes.

She looked at his face slowly closing in, looked at his lips as he placed a soft kiss on her cheek, felt his soft lips slide from her cheek to caress on her lips and felt his hot breath enveloped her.

Everything happened in slow motion.  The face in front of her magnified but she did not resist.

Or was......unable to resist.

Soft lips with moisture, lightly brushed against her lips, skillfully sucking her, kissing her, hooked her passion and inch by inch invaded her.

Foolishly, she started to respond.  She hooked her arms around his neck, moved her body closer to him, not only obediently but was also meeting his demands.

He kept on prodding deeply, sucking in her sweetness and she hung on to him in his arm foolishly at a loss.

Zhen Lang smiled meaningfully, leaned closer to her ear and said. "Confidants will not act like this, right?"

The feelings in her heart.......just with a flutter of her eyes, he already knew her thoughts.

She was obviously kissed into oblivion with her soul flown away, her eyes unfocused and her swollen red lips slightly parted, unconsciously exuding allure.

"Are you seducing me so I will continue to kiss you?"  His low voice floated into her ear and whilst speaking he was planting fine light pecks along the sides of her lips.

She pursed her lips and unconsciously bit her lips.  She felt weak and numb as he breathed on her face next to her lips.  Suddenly her body became soft as if all her energy was drained away.

At this moment, she was sitting in the bathtub, her legs were hanging over the edge of the bathtub in a weird posture and her misty eyes showed her helplessness.

Zhen Lang's tongue brushed along her lips and her mind wavered.  "Girl, you have not answered me.  Does a confidant act like this?"

"Yes......yes......"  Her answer was weak and she did not know what she was saying.

"Is there such a confidant who behaves intimately like mandarin ducks with you?"  Zhen Lang snorted and his hand pinched her slim waist lightly.  "Is there such a confidant who has such an intimate relationship with you?"

He lifted his eyebrows and his gaze was sharp, staring pointedly at her lips.

She moved to straighten her twisted body posture and with difficulty, she turned around.  But she ended up sitting on Zhen Lang's legs and Zhen Lang's hand naturally encircled her waist, with his face twisted, crying out half in jest and half seriously.  "Be careful......careful........"

The more he cried, the more careful she became.  With one leg held up high, unable to use her strength, she could only rely on his strength to move slowly.

A tub of water, a man crying out in misery, made her afraid to make any sudden moves, especially since the man's cries were so sorrowful.  From time to time, a gauze covered hand would shake before her eyes.

"Don't move!"  Jia Shao stared at him and said.  "I.....I want to get up."

"Okay, I won't move."  He released her and leaned back lazily with his eyes closed to enjoy the movements of the warm water waves.

She wanted to prop up herself by holding onto the bathtub for support but found that his body had blocked all the possible places that could give her support.  After thinking for a while, she slowly put her uninjured leg into the bathtub.

Water crashed onto the floor as the bathtub water overflowed, flooding the floor and the narrow space in the bathtub became more crowded.

With difficulty, her toes touched the bottom of the bathtub and she made a few twists with her body.  Suddenly she heard heavy breathing next to her.

To balance herself, she stretched her hand down again to the bottom of the tub to search for a spot.

Touch.....

Touch.....

Touch.....

Suddenly, her wrist was caught.  That someone who was leisurely relaxing by her side fiercely opened his eyes and hissed.  "Girl, if you keep on touching, I will not guarantee our wedding night intimacy will be safely done on the bridal bed but here."

Innocent big eyes stared back at him.  Jia Shao made an effort to absorb his words but her brain was completely muddled up with the heat in the room.  Unconsciously her hand under the water made a kneading movement again.

*Huala!......*  Water from the tub splashed all over the floor.  The restless claw of someone was fiercely brought up to the water surface and placed around his neck.  The next second, the dress was pulled apart and his hot lips seared her body.

Warm heat from his lips flowed along her skin into her blood stream and instantly heated up her whole body.

Her dress slipped off her shoulders to fall heavily into the water as droplets of water slid down her white body.  Powerless to resist, she followed his lead.

She could clearly feel his hot lips wandered around her neck as he kissed every inch along the curve of her neck and slowly moved downwards.

Half of her body was outside and she felt cold. The water covering the other half of her body was continuously overflowing from the tub and the water was warm.  Cold and hot.......a strange combination......she felt at a loss.

She felt more at a loss at this moment because of Zhen Lang's response.

He had always given her the impression that he was calm and elegant, never impolite to others, even if it was doing something bad to her but it was only teasing her.  This is the first time she had seen him so aggressive.

No, yesterday she had seen it once.  When she was being surrounded and attacked, he had stood in front of her to protect her without any reservations.  His body was also infused with this same unmistakable crazy vigor.

But there is a difference.

Yesterday, he flared up because of his desire to protect me and the instant he went mad no one dared to approach him.

Today, he is consumed with the desire to possess and this moment of zeal made her blood vessels expand.

She could clearly feel the warmth of his hot lips on her, the hidden concern in his kiss and the fiery-emotions transmitted by his finger-tips.

The same fire was ignited in her body.  She twisted her body slightly and his kiss on her collarbone became stronger.  Faint moans slipped from her lips.

She had never felt this kind of burning feeling before.  Only from Zhen Lang's light kiss, she had felt this kind of blood burning heat and this heat was even more intense at this moment.

"Hold me!"  A command........and she instantly obeyed, tightly wrapping her arms around his neck.  Her habitual resistance was pushed to the back of her mind.

With one hand tightly holding her waist, Zhen Lang stood up from the bathtub.  Carrying her with a single arm around her limp body, he walked towards the bedroom.

The water in the bathtub continuously flowed in rhythm but no one any paid attention to it.

Wet footprints trailed from the bathroom to the bedroom and the surrounding area was splattered with water puddles.

He had great strength.  With only one hand, her whole body was lifted from the bathtub and no matter how she would not be able to accomplish that.  She wondered.....if the two of them were to spar with each other, will she be able to win?

At that moment, it was only her initial thoughts.

Then her thoughts were once again swept aside by hot kisses.  Zhen Lang hugged her body, sucked her lips and crazily sealed her with his mark.

When she was thrown directly onto the bed, her body missed the warmth of his body and for a moment she felt emptiness but before she could think more about it, his warmth enveloped her body again.

His kisses almost covered her whole body and burning up in the cluster of flames, she did not even put up any resistance.  Deep in her heart, she was actually eager for more.

"Girl, do you still say we are confidants?"  His husky voice sounded, his black eyes like deep waters looked at her, radiating a fatal attraction which made her breathless.

Since from when did the way she looked at the Zhen Lang's handsome appearance changed from contempt to appreciation and now at this moment, it had turned into longing?

His hand wandered over her smooth skin and in a low voice, he asked. "Would you allow a confidant to do this to you?'

She looked into his eyes as if under a demon's spell and she mumbled.  "I.....don't have any other confidants."

In her life, she only had memories of this man, from the beginning until the end, it was only him. How could she compare.....how would she know?

Zhen Lang's lips raised slightly in dissatisfaction. "Then, would you allow other men to touch you?"

Other men?

Like the touching of skin......and lingering kiss?

Suddenly her big, round eyes widened and she made an effort to fantasize.

Other men......other men......

In the wedding department of 'Golden Sunflower', the photographers..... Xiao Zhou, Xiao Li, Xiao Chen, and Xiao Zhao?  Those were the people that she was in constant contact in her workplace but could at least be considered she had 'skin contact' with these men.

She felt like puking.  Her stomach acid surged upwards from her tummy and the acid almost sprayed out but was quickly suppressed.

Not because Zhen Lang is handsome, not because Zhen Lang is elegant and also not because of Zhen Lang's vast wealth but because this person is familiar to her, like her right-hand man.

His lips lightly nibbled on her delicate earlobe. "In future, your husband will be the closest person to you.  Do you think you can tolerate someone else other than me who can be more intimately close to you?"

Based on feelings, on tacit understanding, on harmony, in this world there should not be another person better than him, right?

"So, girl......can I be your real husband?" He licked at her earlobe which made her trembled and felt weak and numb all over.  "A husband who will share your bed?  A husband who will accompany you for the rest of your life?"

Jia Shao's hand quietly climbed up to his cheek and looked at him closely, absorbing his handsome face deeply into her eyes.  Without blinking her eyes, she stared and stared.........

Her arms climbed to his shoulders, pulled him towards herself and slowly tightened.....

Crazy raindrop-like kisses landed on her.  She could no longer breathe and let herself fall into the drunken sensation of drifting with the waves.......in the sea of love.

For twenty years, she was already accustomed to his existence and for her, it was impossible to change to another person.  Let him be her real husband.....the idea seemed good.....

She laughed softly, raised her face and was again deluged with his kisses.

Suddenly, he gave a humph in a low voice and frowned.

"Your hand!"  At that moment, Jia Shao remembered that he was injured and his arm was unable to support his body movements.

She wanted to support him and just as she moved her body.

*Dong!......*

"Ao!......."

Her big gypsum plaster leg knocked hard against the edge of the bed and she cried out miserably.

The hot flames of enthusiasm were suddenly extinguished by the pain.  Zhen Lang looked at her face distorted with pain, grinned and then turned to lie down beside her.  "It seems that no matter who is in the top position, we can't solve the problem at the moment."

With both of them crippled, at certain times they are not able to complement each other.

Although they could not progress to the last step but for Young Master Zhen Lang, he was extremely satisfied.  At least, at that moment, Miss Jia had finally acknowledged him and had gifted him the full rights of a husband.

5