Announcement
1.2k 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Life hit hard, harder than I thought, which is why I’ve been gone for a while, sorry.

 
Some of you may have noticed I posted around 10 chapters spanning across a few new series, some of them were concepts or ideas I had but hadn’t published.
Things will change a bit when I’m fully back (most probably within the next 3 weeks), I don’t think I can keep a schedule. I have tried writing whenever I have had time, but I can’t, sort of.
I am currently sitting on a lot of series, with a backlog of 10 chapters ish on each, and I’ve noticed one thing. I have to write on the story that I feel like at that moment, if not I won’t be able to write more than a paragraph, so yeah...
That means that I will be writing and trying to produce backlogs, but that may also mean that for 4 weeks in a row, only chapters for half of my series may be published, leaving some without updates as frequently.
I have also created a Patreon, mostly this will just be early-access to chapters, about a week prior of 1-2 chapters ahead of Scribble hub, or eventually other sites I may or may not post to (still keeping Scribble hub.) I will also do a few Patreon “exclusives”. They will be “exclusive” on Patreon for a while, but will eventually be released on scribble hub and/or other websites. This “eventual” may be when the series is over, or when taking break between “major arcs” or “books/volumes”. We’ll see.

Just mentioning it, because I don’t want my series to be money-hog, but if I am to spend time writing, I will need to motivate myself. Having a Patreon will do that, because when it’s only Scribble hub i feel I’m “forcing” myself to write, more so than “motivating” myself to write. Again, everything will become public, and there will be weekly chapters, it’s just a combination of release where I know that some may pay for my content, if they want to, and in turn that combined with seeing people read my stories will help me.

Back to the schedule, yeah, there will be weekly chapters, but I will be jumping between different stories on what I feel like writing. I might suddenly be inspired to write 15 chapters on one series, and the day after 3-4 chapters on another. I will not do the same mistake I did with Dvine Empress, and release 100k+ words in a span of like...3 days.

 

That brings us to my first series. Divine Empress, Eleanor & Alicia, Rise of the Twin Princesses, and Asena.

Asena is sort of on a HIATUS atm, as I did not think that one through. It will eventually be rewritten, but as of now I don’t feel like writing that story, and I may instead write a similar one to gain experience, because that is what it comes back to, experience.

I have made a lot of mistakes, and learnt a lot with my “older” series. They will not be discontinued, but they may be slower, especially Divine Empress, because i have no clue what to do with it. I can’t continue with the thought I had when I started, and the world and characters are 2 dimensional and boring, besides Faith and Ethenia/Athena IMO. I will either rewrite the entire series, or I will sort of do a drastic change where I will continue to grow the story, before maybe coming back and picking up sort of where Earth is at the moment. I don’t know.

I have the same Issue with Twin Princesses, I’ve been reading and re-reading, and I honestly don’t know where to go from here. With my new series I will try to write more side-characters that stay, and give them substance.

I still love Twin Princesses and Divine Empress, but I don’t feel I can do my current ideas and wants for them justice, there may be sporadic updates, I have a few slice of life chapters that I’ve written and I may rewrite into sort of an arc over to where I want them, but again, I don’t know, and at the moment I’m frustrated at my inability to write them, which ruins a lot of my motivation, so I’m not going to force myself.

I honestly think that’s it, so yeah sorry to all of my fans of my earlier works, they will not be stopped, just a 1-2 month break on them, maybe not, maybe it’s less if inspiration strikes. I am working on the new plot lines and stories to bring them back where I want them, and there may be edits to previous chapters.

18