[Regalis], a resource pack.
598 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi, today I’m here to present to you a (semi) comprehensive guide to Regalis characters, because I don’t have a chapter and I’m leaving for the weekend. There were concerns raised about Adetta’s pansexuality (which she is, for those who don’t know) because she’s surrounded by exclusively males, no matter how feminine wouldn’t they be. Let me address these concerns by throwing at you Blanche and Lillith, Adetta’s first, and only, female friends.

In the Original Timeline, Blanche was friend/background for the Heroine. In this one, Adetta befriends her. Lillith, on the other hand, was originally embittered due to the death of both her siblings in war, and part of OG Adelia’s entourage. She’s not embittered anymore, obviously. Also, she doesn’t like boys. Like, at all.

Also featuring the parents, or at least those of Adetta’s and Capture Targets, since they, too, play a part in Adetta’s life, be it bigger or smaller.

Also, more characters;

https://sta.sh/21gidg1vyaxu?edit=1

But wait! There's more! As in, literal family trees I made for fun, because I have no life.

[Regalis] – Advanced Resource Pack

I wish I were joking. I really do. And yet, this is what I spend my time on. Making family trees for the characters of [Regalis] 70% of which are people who will get a mention at best. Do I hate myself yet? Why yes, I do.

A bit of a legend; in the family trees, a gray dot on the bottom right of the portrait means the person is deceased. A surprisingly low amount of them is.

If their name is just ‘???’, then it either means it’s unknown (Fenrir’s mom) or that I don’t want you to know yet, because plot (everyone else).

     

And if the images don't quite work, here's the link; https://sta.sh/21yf4o1ex9pw?edit=1

Among more entertaining facts;

Bellvilles:

- The Bellvilles are Archducal family, Langtons are Viscount family, Seraphinia da Ville was a Baroness, and Maverick Lynx is… Just Maverick Lynx.

- Adetta’s grandma is alive, well and kicking, and yes, Penny and Maverick know exactly where she’s at. Crawforde long since gave up on asking. (There’s a big plot coming in about her, huhu.)

- Maximus (Crawforde’s grandfather) and Bartholomew (Bakari’s adoptive father) were more/less in the same generation/age group, and were friends. They fought together on many fronts, but only Barty died of old age. Maximus fell in battle.

- Alden was an albino, and also one of more important generals of his tenure. He died shortly after Crawforde and Penelope married. His wife, Vivian, outlived him by about a year, out of sheer stubbornness, allowing herself to die only after Adetta’s birth.

- The Langtons were Viscounts, and despite Elijah currently going under Bellville, by law he’s still a Langton, as well as heir Langton. Crawforde is currently managing his assets for him, poor overworked dad.

- Nobody knows what Maverick Lynx is. Just a dashing rogue? A runaway prince? A fallen-from-grace noble? A Robin Hood wannabe? Nobody knows. Nobody will know, probably.

Sinclairs/Cortynghins:

- Sinclairs are the Royal Family of Sheothia, while the Cortynghins are the family that long attained a separate status of ‘Mages’ due to their steadily high magical proficiency through the generations. Curtis Wyatt is a wealthy merchant.

- Scarlett is not only sort of an illegitimate child, she has two elder half-sisters, one brother in law, two nephews and a niece.

- Asher is an adopted brother of Amelia, but through him, Noah, Alastair and Chantal are technically related.

- Scarlett and Penny are really good friends. It’s partly because their mothers also were; situation with Trisha is very much similar to that with Morgan because they were both in on it.

- Curtis and Ethel have an on-and-off relationship that they both claim is with no strings attached, but when they actually get together with Noah, it’s hard to see them as anything else than a family unit. Curtis and Ethel always eventually get back with eachother.

Heroine’s Family:

- Rothchesters are Barons, while the Higginses are commonfolk.

- Sally’s an illegitimate daughter of a Baron. The Rothchesters know about her, and aren’t too fond of her.

- Sally has a legitimate half-sister, older than her by three months.

- Veronica died in the Original Timeline, as another of the victims of the plague.

- I have no idea if I’m going to make Veronica part of Adetta’s friend circle, but it’s entirely possible that I will. As for now, she’s not the part of the plans, but then, Elijah being good at healing also wasn’t and yet, here we are.

Galashiels:

- The Galashiels are Earls.

- Bakari is a mercenary who came from far southeast, and had proven himself to be a great warrior. A heirless Bartholomew decided to adopt him in his twilight years.

- Emeralda used to be a very notorious assassin, but her last assignment nearly killed her, costing her whole left leg and left eye. She’s been content to manage the Galashiels estate since.

- Emeralda also looks like she’s related to Bartholomew. Coincidence? Lol I have no idea.

Alytharion:

- The Alytharion line is the Royal Family of Ifa Nalore.

- Elves are matriarchal, and high-class women tend to have more than one husband. How many depends on how well the family is off. Same with children.

- Darshee is the current Queen of the Elves, after the death of her mother, Shalendra, in the war thirty years ago.

- Shelor is a spitting image of his grandfather, Luthias.

Sherriden:

- Sherridens are Earls. Eleanor used to be wealthy merchant’s daughter, and Christopher is a third son of impoverished Baron who took up knighthood.

- Eleanor was a merchant’s daughter forced into loveless marriage with an impoverished Earl to help his financial problems. When her husband was off wasting money, she was at home, working hard to manage the business. She’s the only reason the Sherriden family didn’t fall from grace.

- None of Eleanor’s children are her husband’s. She has had a long-reaching romance with her childhood friend and knight, Christopher.

- Eleanor and Christopher eventually killed Horace, both tired of him. They didn’t tell their children.

- Their children actually helped them out with killing Horace. They didn’t tell their parents.

- Eleanor kept the Sherriden Earldom for herself and her children, deciding that, after dragging it out of poverty with only her hard work, she deserved it.

von Bexley:

- von Bexley is a Ducal house.

- Sterling von Bexley is known for two things; his mountainous territory that continually yields high quality wool, cheese, and timber, as well as having five daughters and not a single son.

- Ophelia von Bexley, the eldest sister, is ten years older than Blanche, the youngest.

- Blanche attends the Regalis Academy in the same year as Adetta, Gianna is two years above her and Yasmina and Mirabelle are in their last year.

***

Additional feature; Ask the cast!

You can now ask the cast members questions (only the named ones) and I will do my best to answer in the next chapter.

8