Chapter – 3 Bet Lost? Or Not?
151 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Riser please stop… let him Go...! I resign okay… I resign… Please just let him go…!]

[Lady Rias’s resignation is recognized. Lord Riser Phenex is the winner of the game.]

[……]

“Well… that was embarrassing.” – Alexian muttered with a slightly disappointing tone.

Alexian Belial, age - 18, a 6 feet tall young man, with fair skin, long white hair, and wicked green eyes. He has several piercings on both his ears. Long black nails

Alexian Belial is an ultimate Class Devil and the strongest of all the young devils.

Despite his young age, Alexian is the current head of the House of Belial. House of Belial is one of the two greatest Noble pureblood Devil houses of Great King Rank from the 72 Pillars, the other one being House oF Bael.

Aside from the head of the house of Belial, he is also the King of his Devil Peerage.
Alexian Belial is considered to be the strongest candidate for the throne of the next Devil King.

“My Lord… the rating game between Lady Rias Gremory and Lord Riser Phenex was quite… how to put it, disappointing, I suppose.” – said a blond female Butler who stood next to Alexian’s throne.

“Really…? What was disappointing about it in your opinion Bellmond?” – Alexian curiously questioned his Yandere Butler.

Bellmond Zakkart, a Forest-Monkey-type beast person turned into an Abbysal Vampire who was further reincarnated into a devil. Bellmond is a fair woman who appears to be around 18 years of age, she has short blond hair, heterochromatic eyes; her left eye is reddish-violet with a vertical slit, and the right being golden black. She has large breasts, a tall and curvaceous body, and a long silver tail. She wears 18th century French Butler attire, along with matching pencil heels, and a platinum monocle over her left eye.

Bellmond is a member of Alexian Belial Peerage and is worth 2 pawn pieces.
Bellmond possesses a scared gear called ‘Cross Tail’. At the same time, her left eye is a Demonic version of Medusa’s Eye capable of petrifying her targets.

She is also the chief steward of the Great Nazarick Castle where the Current Head of the House of Belial lives.

Bellmond answered after some thought, “From the very beginning, the result of the Rating Game was quite predictable because of various obvious reasons…. However, it still dragged on up to the point where only Lord Riser and Lady Ravel were left from Lord Riser’s Peerage… Normally, that doesn’t happen… Lady Ravel’s strategies generally prove to be more effective compared to this time.”

Alexian nodded, and said, “That is true, I suppose. Maybe we can attribute it to Riser taking the lead in strategizing instead of allowing Ravel to do so this time… it may be because of his pride, he wanted to win against Rias on his own… And we can also say that Rias and her peerage has improved quite a lot during the past 2 years.”

Bellmond said, “Lord Riser did win in the end… but that perverted technique used by the Lecherous Red Dragon Emperor…”

“Hahaha… What was its name again… Dressbreak, right? It has a lot of potential aside from just stripping women if used in the right manner…” – Alexian chuckled.

Bellmond said with a dark expression, “I do hope that my Lord doesn’t plan on becoming a pervert like him, and start creating such disgusting magic.”

Alexian shook his head while sweating, and said, “Don’t worry… I do have an interest in women, as you already know… but I don’t think I will ever fall to the point where I will be specifically creating Magic to strip women…

Firstly because that is unnecessary, secondly, because it's not fun, having a woman strip on her own for you is more alluring, thirdly because I don’t want to be looked down upon and be considered a creep by other devils, and lastly because a whole lot of torture would await me from both of my elder sisters, sister-in-law, and from my mother too… father and elder brother may laugh it off as something interesting but not them, not to mention Lady Serafall’s anger that would await me. I wouldn’t want to face the fury of two Devil Kings at the same time. So you know…”

Bellmond nodded in approval and continued, “And such a Technique that strips off women’s clothing should not be allowed to be used in the Rating Game… it will not only damage a woman’s chastity, but it will also anger many High-Class Devils who do not wish for the women of their houses to be exposed to the public in nude as that would degrade the reputation of their houses.”

Alexian nodded helplessly, “Don’t worry, I will have a talk with Elder brother Diahauser regarding this technique of Red Dragon Emperor. As the Chairman of Rating Game Federation, Elder Brother holds most of the power when it comes to matters related to Rating Games, I think he will be more than willing to ban such a Technique. And Lord Sirzechs will not have any opposition in the matter either.”

Bellmond nodded and said with a frown, “That’s all well and good. But my Lord, what are you going to do about your bet with Lord Riser? Since Lord Riser has won this Rating Game against Lady Rias, then that means his marriage with Lady Rias is now confirmed… which again means that you have lost your bet…”

“*chuckles* You don’t believe that this is over yet do you?” – Alexian said with a chuckle.

“Is it not? With Lady Rias’s defeat in the Rating Game, she no longer has any other chance… What else can she do now? Or is that my Lord intends to pull some strings?” – Bellmond asked doubtfully in confusion.

“Not really, I don’t intend to pull any strings, honestly, I don’t really care who Rias ends up with. My bet with Riser does matter here, but it is just for some fun, nothing more. And I have promised Riser that I wouldn’t interfere in this matter and I do intend to keep my pride by not breaking the promise I made to him. Besides, Riser is my friend, and I have no plans to publicly humiliate the son of a bitch.”

“*cough-cough* Language my Lord.” – Bellmond interrupted with a stern expression.

Alexian paid no attention to Bellmond’s berating and continued, “Although, I am more than willing to laugh at him if he makes a fool out of himself in the public… that would be more fun.

And my dear Bellmond, you are forgetting one important person here, and that is Lord Lucifer himself. Do you really believe that Lord Lucifer would force his dearest little sister to marry someone she doesn’t want to?” – Alexian questioned his Blond butler.

Bellmond was silent upon hearing her master’s question. Three of the four great Devil Kings are known to be ‘sibling con’ they love and dote their siblings much more than they should, be that Lord Sirzechs Lucifer formerly Sirzechs Gremory, Lady Ariadew Asmodeus formerly Ariadew Belial, or Lady Serafall Leviathan formerly Serafall Sitri.

Seeing Bellmond’s silence Alexian continued, “This thing is far from being over… And I will have a serious laugh when I see Riser’s loser face.”

“You are really enjoying yourself, aren’t you, my Lord?” – Bellmond said with a sigh.

Alexian nodded, “Why wouldn’t I…? The interesting things are just about to start, I have been waiting for quite a long time for this.”

Bellmond shook her head helplessly, “I don’t think I will ever completely understand you, my Lord.”

Alexian had a smile, as he started massaging Bellmond’s bewitching ass, “That’s the thing, my dear… I am a devil filled with mystery…”

Although she tried to not react to her master’s groping of her ass, there was still a deep blush on her face, as she muttered lightly while trying to control her moan, “And~ mm~❤hmm~❤~ th… that’s what makes you sooo~  fasc~inating my Lord~❤.”

Her tail was moving and slowly coiling over Alexian’s arm, drawing his hand into the depths of her womanhood.

“Ahhh~❤~ My… Lord❤~” – Bellmond moaned.

Spank…

“Ahhh❤~…”

After a hard spank on her ass which made Bellmond let out a cute yelp in pleasure, Alexian, pulled back his hand, stood up from his throne, and questioned Bellmond, “By the way Bellmond, where is Lucia? I haven’t seen her for the past few days…”

Bellmond was disappointed that her master was not in the mood to go all the way, but shaking her head out of pleasure, she answered her master’s question, “It’s because Lady Sophia(Alexian’s niece, Diehauser’s daughter) wanted to see the Fairies, and Lady Mavis decided to take Lady Sophia on a trip to her homeland at Tenrou Island in the Fairy King’s Forest. I had Lucia follow them and keep watch over the two, otherwise, with Lady Mavis’s childish character there is no telling what trouble they might end up in.”

Alexian nodded, then said, “It can not be helped… In that case, you will be following me to Riser and Rias’s engagement party.”

Bellmond was surprised, then shook her head, “But my Lord, I am but a mere pawn… only Queen holds such authority.”

Alexian smiled at Bellmond, and said, “Stupid, are you going to refuse to follow your master’s order? Bellmond you hurt my feelings. You are not just a mere pawn. You are worth two Mutated pawn Pieces, and one of the strongest members of my Peerage. I would have taken my Queen with me, but she is busy with her duties as the Chairman of Golden Dawn, so let’s not disturb her for the time being.”

“… But then-…” Bellmond tried to speak something but Alexian cut her off and said, “Now don’t argue anymore, and prepare a bath for me… I would prefer to take a bath before getting ready, is that understand?”

Helpless at her master’s whim, Bellmond sighed, “Understood my Lord, I will have the maids prepare a bath for my Lord… as well as your outfit for the engagement party.”

“That would be wonderful, well then let’s get going… I expect to continue where we left off a few seconds ago…” – Alexian said with a smirk then turned around and started to walk towards his private quarters.

Bellmond had a blush, she nodded happily and followed her master to his private quarters. As the two walked through the corridors of the Great Nazarick castle Bellmond did not forget to issue commands to various maids through the use of magic to start the preparation.

Sometime Later at Kuoh Town in Human World.

“…… I can’t let that bastard take her!”

“Uhmhmhmhmhm… You really are a fascinating boy Issei, you are an open book and a gentle soul to be sure. I have met a lot of devils over the years, but never one quite like you. When your mind’s made up, there is nothing that can slow you down. And I am not the only one who thinks so… Lord Sirzechs feels the exact same way.” – a silver-haired maid by the name of Grayfia said to Issei.

Grayfia Lucifuge is a beautiful young woman appearing to be in her early twenties with back-length silver hair that features a long braid on each side with small blue bows at the ends, while the rest is let down which ends in twin braids and red eyes. She generally wears a blue and white French maid outfit with long sleeves and a white maid headband over her head and red lipstick as a cosmetic accessory.

Grayfia Lucifuge is a maid in service of the House of Gremory.
She is also the queen of the Devil King Sirzechs Lucifer’s peerage, as well his one and only wife and maid.

“What's that?” – questioned Issei in confusion, while looking at the piece of parchment.

“If you want… this can transport you to the engagement party.” – answered Grayfia.

“Are you saying that I should go there and stop them?” – questioned Issei.

“Lord Sirzechs gave me an important message for you… ‘If you want my sister Issei, you would better be prepared to fight.’” – Grayfia repeated Sirzechs words to Issei as she passed on the parchment to him…

After Issei took the parchment given to him, Grayfia turned around.

As a silver magic circle with the crest of the House of Lucifuge appeared on the floor, and her figure started to disappear, she said her final words to Issei, “Remember his warning… if you try to stage a rescue attempt, it’s your only option…” – before disappearing into particles of silver light.

After Grayfia had gone, Issei stood up and said, “I guess there is only one thing to do then…”

3