Chapter – 5 Restrictions of Alexian
152 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well I'll be damn… using the Cross to bypass House of Phenex's regenerative capabilities, and injure Riser Phenex… he is quite the clever one… it's surprising that he chose to sacrifice his arm to Uncle Ddraig to be able to hold the cross… even with his lecherousness, I think he is somewhat admirable." – Erza said with a bit of surprise.

Bellmond said, "As I said earlier… this is still not enough to defeat Lord Riser…"

[Count is up…]

As Bellmond, Hyoudou Issei's Balance Breaker Scail Mail disappeared the moment he was about to land a finishing blow, as a result, his feet staggered and face fell on the ground.

"Uh-oh, that's not good…" – Kuro Usagi said with a bit of worry.

But no one's gaze shifted from the projection screen, everybody was very interested in what's going to happen next, because from the looks of it Hyoudou Issei has not given up yet.

[That's too bad, looks like someone lost their armor… Riser believes it's time to end this pathetic charade.]

[I am not done…]

[Huh…?]

Whisper… whisper… whisper… whisper… Whisper… whisper… whisper… whisper… Whisper… whisper… whisper… whisper… Whisper… whisper… whisper… whisper… Whisper… whisper…

Instantly the guests were again dumbfounded…

"Not only Cross but even Holy Water?"

"Is this low-class devil insane?"

Sona muttered, "Will Holy water even work against a Devil as strong as Riser?"

Alexian said, "Normally it will not… but considering the ability that Boosted Gear grants to its user…"

[If you are going to put out a fire, well, you are gonna need water… Try this on for sides, asshole!]

[Transfer…]

"This battle is done…" – Lord Lucifer concluded.

With Lord Lucifer's conclusion, the board shifted and returned to normal.

"Hyoudou Issei won… with this Rias can finally be free…" – Sona muttered with a relieved sigh.

Alexian nodded, then he looked in the direction of Lord Lucifer, who seems to have noticed Alexian's gaze, and nodded with a smile.

With that Rias and Hyoudou Issei had gone while riding on the back of a griffin.

About an hour later,

With everything sorted out, and all the guests dispersed, Alexian and Sona were currently taking a walk in one of the gardens of the Great Gremory Castle.

"Sona… would you like to stay at the Nazarick Castle for the night?" – Alexian asked Sona.

Sona thought about it a little, then nodded, "I would love to Lord Belial, but I will have you know that I have to go back to the Human World in the early morning so we can't stay up too late… tomorrow is a school day."

Alexian nodded, "Not be a problem, if you would like, I can personally escort you back to the Human World."

"Really, you would Lord Belial?" – Sona said with a visible excitement in her eyes.

Alexian's eyes sparkled upon noticing Sona's excitement, 'This is my chance, I can't let this chance go to waste!' – and a charming smile appeared on his face as he said, "Of course, else, I can't even call myself a gentledevil."

"Oh, that's so sweet of you Lord Belial." – Sona said while noticing the excited expression on Alexian's face. Then with an embarrassed smile, she brought her face closer to Alexian.

Expecting a kiss, Alexian also brought his face closer, "Huh…?" - but the familiar touch on the lips never came, even after he waited for a few seconds.

Just when Alexian was about to open his eyes and check why there was no touch, he suddenly heard Sona's sly whispers in his left ear, "Don't think this tactic would work on me Lord Belial, I know full well what you are planning to do, you want to use this opportunity to sneak into the Human World, right? Well too bad… I am not falling for it."

Alexian's excitement instantly disappeared, his smile also faded when Sona saw right through his plan, "Please Sona, you know my reasons, I have to go to the Human World, only there will I find them, I promise I will act in restraint, anyone won't get hurt…"

However, Sona shook her head, and said, "Anyone but you Lord Belial, I am sorry, but this is an order from the Lady Asmodeus herself, as much I want to, I can not go against it.

Besides, only Minamiya-sensei can take you to the Human World and bring you back from there. Any other form of teleportation magic wouldn't work on you because of the Magic Formula Lord Beelzebub has put on you to restrict the effects of all forms of teleportation magic.

And without Lady Asmodeus's approval, even Minamiya-Sensei will not take you there."

Alexian sighed, "Please don't remind me of this… I have tried every method to find any sort of weakness or error in the Magic Formula Lord Beelzebub has put on me, but it's all useless, this thing is like a super amplified evil piece, it evolves hundreds of times each instant. Each attempt I make, this thing will learn from it instantly and solve that error, and even store that method into its database then use that to evolve itself… its as if this thing can't ever be released. Elder Sister is so cruel to me…! Even Father, Mother, and Brother don't help me in this…"

Sona said with a sigh, "It's for your own safety Lord Belial. After what you did to all the devils of old-satan faction and those churchmen… and that town which almost disappeared from the Human World in a single night, it is obvious that such a restriction be placed upon you… after all, that incident nearly brought war upon the devils, which we can't afford to have."

Alexian looked at the artificial starry sky created by the devils, and said with a cold tone, "I don't regret anything for what happened to them, they had it coming for what they did to elder sister Cleria… My only two regrets are that the main culprits managed to escape while I had lost all control over myself, and with what happened to elder sister Cleria…"

Sona lightly traced her hand on Alexian's cheek and turned his face towards her, then she wiped the light trickle of tear flowing out of his left eye, and nodded as she said while looking into his eyes, "I know, and I am not blaming you for it, nobody is blaming you, Lord Belial.

However, we can not ignore the fact that it did cause a very big problem in the Human World, almost an entire town was on the verge of destruction, hundreds of thousands of humans including many churchmen were killed.

Lord Diehauser had to take the blame for the incident upon himself and resign from the position of the Head of House of Belial to safeguard you. Because if he hadn't done that and the word gets out that a devil who is not even ten years old, disseminated an entire town, along with hundreds of mid-class devils, and churchmen, then your safety would have been at stake, the devils of old-satan faction would have started fearing you just as they fear Lady Asmodeus. The angels and fallen angels might have also tried to assassinate you…"

Alexian was silent upon being reminded of why he is forbidden to set his foot out of Underworld without an escort who is capable of restraining him at a moment's notice.

Noting Alexian's silence, Sona continued, "The following troubles after that incident were not easy to resolve either, the four great devil kings had to work tirelessly to curb its effects, some of the high-class devils were not making things easier for them.

The good thing was that the existence of King Piece was brought into light with it, so the devil kings had the advantage and public support. and since your name was completely removed from the incident, so you were no longer held accountable."

Alexian said as tears started to stream out of his eyes, "But elder sister Cleria has still not recovered from the psychological trauma she received from that bitch… if only I wasn't there back then… if only I had restrained myself and my stupid curiosity back then and not visited the human world on that very day, sister Cleria and Yaegaki-san wouldn't have had to protect a weakling like me… they could have escaped without being caught by those bastards…"

Sona buried Alexian's face in her chest, and said while rubbing his back, "You know Lady Cleria don't hold you accountable for what happened…!"

"I remember Yaegaki-san reassuring me that everything is going to be alright, I also remember Yaegaki-san dying right before our eyes along with sister's cleria's rest of the peerage while those bastards raped my pregnant sister… I remember those three bastards enjoying every last second of it. I remember that bitch burning elder sister Cleria's face because she was jealous of the beauty my sister had… I remember that bitch ordering her men to pierce holy stakes through my sister's vagina to kill her unborn child… I remember them telling us that if we want to blame someone then we should blame sister Aria, they did all this so that sister Aria would regret taking the throne of Devil King from them…

I also remember losing myself to rage, and sadness… but I don't remember anything after that, it's all a big blur… and the next thing I know, I was in a room hospital in the territory of House of Sitri… I was told that elder sister Cleria barely survived because even while I went berserk and was rampaging, I subconsciously protected her, but the injuries she received from the holy items were incurable… Not even the 'Drop of Life' used by Mavis worked on her…

She has lost all her emotions, the psychological damage is too much that she is almost brain dead she can't even form proper sentences… All she does is stare blankly at the empty space with no light in her eyes… The cheerful her has died, her spirit has long since collapsed, and all that's left is just an outer shell…

She loved Yaegaki-san and her unborn child with all her heart… and it was only because of me that they had to go through all of that… So even if my sister forgives me, I can never forgive myself…"

"Oh… Lord Belial… it wasn't your fault, you were but a six-year-old child back then!" – Sona said sadly.

"You are wrong Sona, it was my fault, if only I wasn't there that day… if only-…" – Alexian retorted.

"Lady Cleria would never want you to see you blaming yourself… It will be fine, she will recover one day, my mother has been working day and night tirelessly to find a cure for Lady Cleria, she will definitely recover…" – Sona said while looking into Alexian's eyes, assuring him.

"Oh yes, she will recover, the day when I avenge her losses is the day she will recover, and I will see that it happens… Even if it kills me… I am going to take revenge, I am going to find and torture every last one of them, I am going to show them the true meaning of hel-"

Head Chop-…!

A sudden head chop on Alexian's head from someone who just appeared behind him…

"Ouch… that hurts like hell…! Who the hell dar-… Wait… Lady Roygun! What are you doing here?! And why would you hit me?" – Alexian suddenly cried in pain because that head chop from Roygun really hurt like hell.

"You know Alex this is the exact reason why Lady Asmodeus has forbidden you from taking a single step outside of the Underworld." – said Roygun with an annoyed expression.

Roygun Belphegor, a beautiful young woman in her twenties. She has long, wavy, cherry blossom hair and two horns protruding from her head. She wears a high-cut formal dress with high slits and has a well-endowed bust and slim waist.

Roygun is a high-class devil, the former head of the House of Belphegor, as well as the former second Champion of the Rating Games.

After the scandal of King Piece was opened, and it was revealed that she too was part of it, since then she has been forbidden from ever participating in the Rating Games, whether as a chess piece or as a King. She was also removed from the position of the Head of the Belphegor House, and exiled from the household.

But because she did not pose any resistance, cooperated with everything, and even went as far as to return the King Piece willingly, she was pardoned of any other punishment.

After being exiled from the House of Belphegor, Ryogun was adopted into the House of Belial and therefore, currently, she is a devil in the service of House of Belial, more particularly, she works under Devil King Asmodeus, and plays the same role that Grayfia does for Devil King Lucifer.

Later on, when the Rating Game Federation was created in order to ensure the fairness of all the Rating Games, she was appointed as the Vice President of the said Federation in order to put herself to good use.

"Well, what do you know… my sister must have known that I would try to use this opportunity to sneak out of the Underworld, therefore she sent you… damn her… she can't mind her own business…" – Alexian said with a frustrated expression.

"She does this because she loves you, Alex. It's because she knows you better than anyone... and you know that too…" – Roygun stated as a matter of fact.

"I know that alright, I just want her to stop restricting me…" – Alexian retorted with a heavy breath.

"Alex, you have yet to gain complete control over your Demonic Power… if you emotionally agitate yourself too much without having complete control over your demonic power, a repeat of that incident can happen… Lord Beelzebub's Magic Formula might not be able to keep your demonic power in check… So please stop being reckless. Besides, you do know that the restriction upon you is only until you become the head of the House of Belial. After that you are free to act as you please, so long as you don't bring war upon Devils." – Roygun said worriedly.

"Fine…" – Alexian sighed and controlled his agitating emotions.

"Now that's whom I would call a Good Boy." – Roygun said with a light smile.

"Can you please stop treating me like I am some child?" – Alexian said tiredly.

"Well you act like one sometimes, you know that yourself, and it's always fun teasing you." – Roygun said with a smirk, then she brought her face closer to Alexian's and while tracing her index finger over his face, she said in a seductive tone, "But if you want, I can stop treating you like a child, but you will have to show me how much manly you have become…"

"Cough-cough…" – Suddenly a coughing sound can be heard from the side which stopped Roygun, "Lady Roygun, I am standing right here, you know. You can not seduce my fiancé right in front of me!" – Sona said in annoyance.

Roygun smiled at Sona and said in a teasing tone, "Does that mean it's not a problem if I seduce him in your absence?"

Sona sighed, "It's not as though you don't already do that."

Roygun nodded in acknowledgment, "You are right about that."

Sona said, "And you know that I have never complained about it. But I do request to not seduce him when he is with me."

Roygun said with a tired sigh as she backed away from Alexian, "Alright. But is there even a point? Seduction doesn't work on him… this guy will only do something when he is in the mood, and that is too rare, so the only ones who get to enjoy are those present with him at that time… otherwise, we can keep doing whatever we want, nothing works."

"Don't look at me like that, I am not a horndog who would lust at every woman before his eyes all the time. Of the seven sins, the sin of Lust is my weakest." – Alexian retorted like a Tsundere while folding his hands over his chest.

"And Wrath and Pride are a bit too strong." – Roygun said with a sigh.

"Don't blame me… I did not ask to be born with such a combination of sins. It was totally a coincidence." – Alexian said.

"Wrath > Pride > Sloth > Greed > Gluttony > Envy > Lust… To be honest, this combination of sins is quite a unique one… although, it does make you a bit too prone to anger, Lord Belial." – Sona said.

"It's also quite ironic that the younger brother of Lady Asmodeus, the Devil King of Lust has the least levels of Lust." – Roygun said.

"You speak as though my sister is the Queen of Lust. I would have totally agreed with you if I didn't know any better, but her? Not a chance. She is a top-tier Sadist, Dominatrix, and a warmonger.  The only thing she gets pleasure from is by trampling her enemies beneath her, torturing them into insanity, and making them regret to have even been born." – Alexian said.

Roygun laughed nervously, "I suppose I can not argue with that." – after a pause here, Roygun said, "But you also know that she loves you more than anything… And she would go to all extents to keep you safe."

Alexian sighed, "I guess now I can't argue when you say that."

Sona said, "Alright, now that you have calmed yourself, it is time that we leave. Lady Roygun, are you going to come with us, or do you have matters to attend to?"

Roygun said in an apologetic smike, "I have some matters to attend to, therefore, I can't keep you accompanied, you two lovers can have some time for yourselves."

Sona and Alexian nodded, "In that case, we will be taking our leave, see you next time Lady Roygun."

Roygun nodded, "Mm-hmm, but let me give you a parting gift Alex." – then she came closer and kissed Alexian's right cheek, "Be a good boy and don't make trouble for us."

"Fine... Just go already!" - Alex said with a bit of annoyance.

"Alright then, Goodbye." – Roygun smiled, and with that, she teleported away.

"Let's get going too, everyone is waiting..." Sona said as she held Alexian's hand and the two started walking towards the members of their peerage.

2