Chapter 50
4.2k 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          I blanked out for a few seconds and hearing Fei Ge's deafening roar which was constant with her perennial track games, the nerves in my brain were stimulated.  During the earlier years, the tacit understanding between Fei Ge and I were throttled back. 

          Feeling someone behind me was trying to drag me, I gave a mighty kick and did a neat flip around.  Lying on the bed with my hands raised, I held the gun with the muzzle pointing straight at the bearded Meng Tian….. Ye Sha's bastard boyfriend.  

          With my gun pointed at him, the man was shocked for a moment and then he quietened down.  I told him.  "If you don’t want your brains to bloom like flowers then don’t fucking move!"

          "Stinking bitch, you dare to do this?!"   Meng Tian bravely muttered.  The ferocious expression on his face subsided slightly due to the little thing in my hand.  He exchanged glances with his two companions beside him who had not moved since my gun was trained on them.  I noticed the thin man standing at the corner suddenly squat down to pick up the chopper that Fei Ge had dropped.  Under the cover of my gun, Fei Ge who was swift with her eyes and hands rushed up to the man and used her leg to give him a kick.  She kicked him in the chest and he was flung one meter away due to the force.  She was swearing and her spittle was flying all over.  "You are so shady……you must be fucking tired of living, so I will send you to Yan Wan Dian* (Hell Palace).  Let this old woman help you! ! ! !"

          The thin monkey who was clutching his chest in pain was lying on the ground and groaning.  "Aiyo, aiyo….."  Fei Ge was rubbing her hands in glee and got carried away.

          "Stinking bitch, you dare to kick my brother? ! ! "

          The short man with a ruthless face who was a few steps away from Fei Ge suddenly attacked.  He picked up the heavy camera and I watched as he aimed it at Fei Ge's forehead.

           "Fei Ge!"  I shouted as my heart skipped and my hands trembled.  Subconsciously I aimed my gun in the direction of the man and pulled the trigger.  The purpose was to give him a deterrence and with the shot, the bullet brushed past the man's arm.  Then on the white wall, a black bullet hole appeared and the man screamed.  "Ah!".  The camera was just an inch away from Fei Ge before it slipped onto the ground.  The man first stared at his bloody left arm, then his face turned pale and screamed loudly.  "Ah…..I got hit ! ! ! ……I got hit ! ! ! ! "

          Just as I was distracted by the man's screams, Meng Tian who was standing opposite me ferociously rushed at me and made a grab for my gun.  His eyes were aggressive and red as the eyes of an evil wolf.

          "Stinking bitch, you really dare to shoot!  Today, I will fight this out with you!"

          I still maintained my position on the bed without fully using my hands and feet.  Even if I have great strength, I would never be able to compare with a man who is five big three thick*.  He was a man who was big, burly and rough and one who was constantly engaged in physical activity.  He rushed over and fiercely gave me a slap then followed by another slap.  My eyes began to see golden stars and my ears exploded.  He trampled on my hand which was gripping tightly to the gun, then he forced my hand opened and grabbed it.  His mouth lifted into an evil laugh.  "Stinking bitches!  You won't cry if you don’t see your coffins......busybodies! ! ! !"

          (Five big, three thick means a person who is tall and stout with a burly physique.  Five big refers to big feet, hands, and head.  Three thick refers to thick legs, waist and the neck.).

          Fei Ge was surrounded by one fat guy and one thin guy but when she saw I was attacked, she became anxious and shouted.  "Liang Liang! ! ! ……Fuck! ! ! !"

          She started to use her fists and with one hand she pulled the fat guy with the wounded arm.  She gave him a hard kick and he whined with pain. 

          Fei Ge who always had self-confidence showed a trace of panic during this dangerous moment.  I think we both knew that what we were facing now, was not like when we were in high school, settling minor disputes and fights while holding back with light punches.

          At the moment, we were facing truly aggressive desperados.

          The situation had worsened.  When I saw Meng Tian was going to shoot Fei Ge who was gaining the upper hand, with the gun in his hands, I gritted my teeth and roared.  "You're going to die!"

          The next second, I did not think of anything else and used all my strength to kick the bastard in his lower abdomen to deliver a fatal blow. 

          "Ah! ! !……"  The man gave a long, loud, tragic scream which floated into the air.  Clutching his vital part, he fell onto the bed then rolled onto the floor and at the same time, the gun flew out of his hands onto the bed.  Immediately I flipped over and picked up the gun. 

            Fei Ge was still entangled with the thin monkey-faced man.  I grabbed the gun and aimed at Meng Tian who was still groaning in pain on the floor.  Outside there was a burst of chaotic footsteps and the half-opened door was suddenly forcefully kicked wide opened.  Three to four men with serious expressions on their faces in police uniforms and holding guns rushed in.  Following behind them were the trembling hotel service staff, curiously looking in.

          Compared to the recent fierce fighting, the next thing, the room became a lot more peaceful and quiet.  After reviewing my documents, even though I had repeatedly clarified my police identity in front of my colleagues, the few conservative old colleagues still insisted on following procedures because I and Fei Ge's identities were different.  Maintaining an official voice tone, he said.  "Miss Fang, no matter what you say, whether it's true or false, we still have to go back to the Bureau first."

          Five minutes later, I and Fei Ge, as well as Ye Sha and the other three bastards, got into the police car.  With the siren on, the police car drove towards the branch Bureau and the feeling of being driven to the Bureau was really bad.  I smiled sweetly at Fei Ge and Ye Sha and comforted them.  "Don’t worry.  I have superiors to help."

          I sneaked a few glances at the other three men and they moved their lips dejectedly a few times. 

          Fei Ge nodded and using her finger to point upward, she said soothingly to the scared Ye Sha who was repeatedly thanking us for our help.  "It's the truth.  Liang Liang's backing is strong.  Do you know her nickname?  Oh, you don’t know?  She is the Police Little Princess….ah, very obedient! ! !  From young, she has been using the police car as her personal car! ! ! !   Whoever provokes her will end up miserably, very miserably……"

          Fei Ge simply concocted her story and at the same time, she proudly swept her glance over to the three men and they bowed their heads even lower.

          I also bowed my head very low.

          I was ashamed to admit to that.

          After I had patiently recorded my statement according to procedures, I felt very tired.  In the past, when I fought together with Fei Ge, sometimes we won and there were times we ended in deadlocks but never like this time when we had to fight for our lives.  I felt some regret on my impulse to go for it on my own and regretted it more to have involved Fei Ge.  After all, the glorious years that belonged to us had passed and even if we claim to have skills, in the present times, in this evil society, it could only be considered as child's play. 

          In the branch Bureau near the third-floor office window, I found Fei Ge looking outside with a solemn expression.  Her neck and shoulders were huddled up and she was pulling apart the blinds to peep out.  Feeling curious, I went over and exchanged a 'what-is-it?' look with Fei Ge.  She gave me a wry smile and then pointed her chin outside to encourage me to take a look.

          I looked down and suddenly felt my scalp tingle, at the same time my endless headache began.

          In front of the branch Bureau, there were several white interview cars and the city's most authoritative television stations logos were eye-catching.  Several reporters were facing and talking to the cameras.  At this moment, everyone's head was moving and some passers-by crowded around as on-lookers.

          In my whole life, this is the first time I am witnessing this interview battle array and a bad feeling rose from my heart.  The next second I comforted myself with the thought that I, Fang Liang Liang is an unknown mouse.  I am an unknown and this matter cannot have happened so fast, so I guess it has nothing to do with us. 

          Just as I completed my psychological rebuilding, I turned around to look and was about to share a laugh with the woman beside me, my smile collapsed.

          How can I forget?  Beside me is this 1.78-meter woman who is well-known in the country and is constantly featured in advertisements.  In a year, she had been plastered on the billboards so many times, the national team famous women's volleyball setter, Jiang Ge Fei.

          When she saw me in a daze, Fei Ge grinned while showing her teeth and she laughed gleefully like a silly big sister.  "Liang Liang, following me this Fei Ge, it would be difficult not to be well-known!"

          We hugged and cried together.

2