Chapter 52
4.4k 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

        Dong Zi's POV (1)

          This night, Ai Dong again dreamt of Xu Zhou, a tall handsome boy.  He was sweating after a game of football with sweat dripping down his wheat-colored skin.  He was in the corridor running like a mouse towards Ai Dong while crying out loud from afar.  "Xiao Dong Dong, where are you going?!"

          Then with his thick arms, he seized Ai Dong like a chicken and hugged him.  With his arm firmly around Ai Dong's neck, he laughed cheekily.  "Exams are over!  Don’t be so quiet and melancholy like a woman!"

          …….like a woman.

          In the dream after Xu Zhou said those words, Ai Dong woke up from the dream.  He wiped the sweat that had formed on his forehead and he sat up in bed gasping for breath.

          His love for that person was his secret that was well hidden by him.  Hidden in a place somewhere in his heart, waiting for time to slowly bury this love that could not be told or spoken and let it slowly rot.  Maybe one day he would meet a woman and as a couple, they would raise a dog, give birth to a child and live the rest of his life this manner.    

          But he had tried hard for a long time now but it seems that it could not be done or at least in his dream, it could not be done. 

          With his heart pounding, Ai Dong wiped his sweat as he got off the bed and went to the side of the cupboard.  He lifted up the red sandalwood colored wedding invitation off the top of the cupboard and the beautiful elegant print pricked his eyes.

          'You are cordially invited to the reception of Mr. Xu Zhou and Miss Lin Dai's wonderful wedding.'

          Ai Dong smiled slightly and he gently traced his fingers over the groom's face.  In the photo, the groom was laughing and embracing his new bride in his arms......using the same arm that he put around Ai Dong's neck that year.  He had turned into a matured, serious man and no longer have the big boy's appearance that was etched in Ai Dong's memory. 

          Ai Dong looked desolately at the wedding invitation as he muttered a 'fuck'.  Then he put the invitation back in its original place and dejectedly went back to sleep. 

 

          Ai Dong drank a belly full of red wine at Xu Zhou's wedding dinner.  His former classmate sitting next to him pointed his index finger at him while laughing and ridiculing him. "Look at Dong Zi…..he is drunk!  He is staring at Lao Zhou's wife!"

          "This bachelor has not seen a woman before…..  Hey, Dong Zi, you can’t stare at your buddy's wife.  Zhou Zi will poke your eyes!" 

          "His wife is already three months pregnant and Zhou Zi has a car, a house and his wife is expecting a child.  We understand you, Dong Zi, we understand."

          Dong Zi who was in a drunken stupor, dizzily held onto the big hands of his former classmate whose nickname was 'Peas' and he said loudly.  "Peas, you are the only one who understands me!  I hate that bastard, Zhou Zi, showing off his happiness in front of us, this group of poor guys, fuck!  Running in a competition, you can’t outrun him, chasing a woman, you can’t better him, giving birth to a child, you can’t outdo him……fuck, he can’t do this to his brothers!……"

          Clutching his wine-filled belly, Ai Dong walked unsteadily to the toilet to relieve his bladder.  He was about to zip up his pants when he turned his head sideways and his forehead went numb.  He was so shocked that he retreated a step back. 

          Thinking he was so drunk that his eyes were blurred, he shook his head and blinked his eyes a few times to ensure that the bully standing two steps away from him was not an illusion.  Ai Dong timidly greeted him.  "Loong, Brother Loong…..such a coincidence, ah."

          Deng Loong dressed in a set of western suit seemed to have come out from a banquet without a strand of hair out of place.  Just by looking at his face it gave one a strong sense of oppression, absolutely domineering. 

          Ai Dong stepped back and thought of the undercover job that he and Senior Sister Fang had carried out in Meise which had been exposed.  Deng Loong had his men prowled the streets looking for him and threatened to turn over every inch of the city to get him.  Deng Loong had also said that he wanted to extract his mouse feces, pull out his nerves and skin him alive……thinking of this, Ai Dong's legs became weak and probably because he had drunk too much, his legs even trembled slightly.

          A mysterious smile appeared on Deng Loong's face.  Exuding a force of evil, he took a step towards Ai Dong to move closer to him with a hint of threat which made Ai Dong who was shorter by a head, shrink his neck.  The smile on Deng Loong's face became deeper.  "It's really such a coincidence, Dong Zi.  If I had not left early from the banquet upstairs, I'm afraid,  I, Deng Loong will not be able to see you again, Brother Ai…..I fear maybe it would be 800 years later."

          As Deng Loong spoke, his evil hands were stretched out low and touched the zipper of Dong Zi's pants which was not pulled up.  Dong Zi was so scared that his soul flew away and he had forgotten to breathe.  Deng Loong smiled at him as his hands ambiguously touched the zipper and slowly groped a bit.  Then he lowered his hand and gave the zip a pull while he spoke in an ambiguous voice.  With a faint smile, he buckled the trouser buttons, fastened the belt and by the time he had completed everything, Ai Dong was so scared that his eyes were staring straight.

          Deng Loong released a good-natured and slightly dangerous laugh then patted Dong Zi's head.  "Like my service…..Police Officer Ai?"

          Dong Zi was so scared that he shook his head, thought for a while, then quickly nodded his head again.  He was not strong enough and tears were coming fast with big droplets dripping down. 

          Fear…..how could anyone not feel fearful?  It fact when Deng Loong was 15 years old, his father reigned the underworld and was invincible.  When his rival saw that they could not take down the old one, they took the young one which was a mistake.  Because the young one was not someone easy to deal with as he was full of himself. 

          Making up the excuse of the need to pee in the river, he kicked one of the kidnappers into the river and when another kidnapper took out a knife, the 15-year-old Deng Loong was just as aggressive.  Actually he was a newborn calf but he had the look of a mature lion and a face of fearlessness.  "Stab me!  Stab me!  You give me a stab, I'll give you 10 stabs in return!  You give me two stabs, I'll let your whole family eat guns!" 

          It had to be said that working in this line of 'Intimidation' work, whether dead or alive, he was born to be in this line.  Eating from this bowl of rice* and now even as a businessman, he could not forego the act of ruthlessness.

          (Eating from this bowl of rice means to make a living with this job or career)

          When Ai Dong was working in Meise, he had heard about Deng Loong's past and when his colleagues secretly revealed all these things to him his face had shown a tinge of fear.

          From young, Ai Dong had always bullied the weak but feared the tough.  He grew up with small arms and legs and was easily bullied by fellow students who beat him with their fists and kicked him with their feet.  After beaten swollen like a pig head, Ai Dong felt unhappy and bullied guys that were smaller than him.  He was not a good person either.

          As time passed, still feeling fearful, Ai Dong had never gone against the tough and would retreat if necessary to avoid confrontations.  It was unfortunate that he was born with small arms and small legs and his parents were ordinary people.

          Ai Dong's mind turned quickly and putting on a flattering and stiff smile, he said.  "Brother Loong, I……I am also working to put food in my mouth.  Now public bureau food is not good and work is not easy to find.  Brother Loong, please be magnanimous, don’t take this matter to heart."

          Deng Loong's eyes unconsciously narrowed.  He was taller than Dong Zi by nearly a head and a half.  In this battle array, like a beast forcing his prey into a corner, he revealed a bit of cruelty.

          Ai Dong could smell the fishy-smell of blood that was about to float by and it was the smell of his own blood.  He felt so anxious that he was now half sober and when two drunk middle-aged men came into the toilet, the monkey-wise Ai Dong was overjoyed and had a new kind of feeling.  He quickly said.  "Brother Loong, I am attending my buddy's wedding, I…..I'll leave first."

          He was about to slip away but Deng Loong was not afraid of other people's presence.  Just like grabbing a chicken, Deng Loong grabbed his little arm and leaned near his ear spraying hot air.  "If you dare to take a step, I will settle our grievances, now."

          Then Deng Loong’s evil eyes looked down at Dong Zi's lower body.  His implication was obvious and Ai Dong being a smart man, tactfully stiffened and stood in his original place not daring to move even half a step.  He was about to cry. 

          This night, Police Officer Ai Dong was seized by Deng Loong and taken away in his luxury car.  Although he was in a car, Ai Dong had a terrible feeling like he was on a pirate's ship* (Ventured into a dubious situation).  But in the comfort of alcohol, his apprehensive heart obtained temporary relief and he fell asleep.

          Deng Loong drove his car to his club.  Under the soft lights of the car, he looked at the little boy's gentle feminine side profile, pink delicate white skin, coupled with his tiny rosy lips, he was sleeping mindlessly like a child.  Deng Loong cunningly lifted the corner of his mouth.

          The weather is good, it's time to cast the net!

          With a calm face, Deng Loong shook Dong Zi awake and when he woke up from his drunken stupor, he felt a blast of cold wind.  His cloudy brain cleared up and he sobered a little.  Then he started to shiver as he looked at the low-key gorgeous club.  In his heart, Ai Dong told himself that his virginity would be buried in there tonight.  He could run away from the monk but he could not run away from the temple.  The last time it was Senior Sister who came to his rescue in the middle of the night.  Just now when he came out of the wedding hall, he had left his phone on the table.  In the wilderness, even if he shouted, no one would care and not to mention, the vigorous man in front of him did not want his life, he only wanted Ai Dong's chrysanthemum only.

          Thinking of this, Ai Dong felt a tingling pain in his hidden back.

          If Deng Loong knew, he would definitely state his innocence, he had still not started his business yet!

          Such people are often the most abominable.

          On this night, Ai Dong, Police Officer Ai's chrysanthemum was still safe but a good thing is only one and the bad things come in a basket full.  He lost a total of eight million……bear in mind it was not Japanese Yen or Korean Won but Chinese Yuan.

          The creditor was naturally the slightly smiling gentleman sitting at the table, Deng Loong.

          He laughed like a gentleman but in fact, he was an animal.  When the dealer with an expressionless face told Deng Loong how much Ai Dong owed him, Ai Dong felt pain in his head, pain in his stomach, pain in his ass and pain throughout his body.

          Sweat dripped downwards, drip, drip, drip.......  That light sound was like the God of Life giving him a cruel sentence, saying:  Ai Dong, Ai Dong…...you will be bankrupt, dumped on the streets subjected to eternal damnation with no hope of reprieve, buried in the wilderness.

          This cruel figure made Ai Dong's mind drifted away, thinking:  My bank deposits is only 80,000 yuan which was saved up in a full two years.  Then how much is 8 million yuan divided by 80,000? ?

          How much is it?  Aiya….when I was young, my math was top-notch, how come this ordinary math question I can’t solve now?

          A person who had drunk too much alcohol would be muddle-headed.  He blankly blurted out.  "How much is 8 million divided by 80,000?"

          The dealer maintained his expressionless face and the cards in his hands suddenly appeared to be alive, flying in midair like a dragon forming an arc.

          "100."   Deng Loong who seemed like a good man sitting on the opposite side reminded him.  Under the light, his good-natured smile made Ai Dong trembled in fear and cold sweat dripped down.

          After digesting this figure, Ai Dong blinked his eyes several times, then with stiff hands he picked up the cup from the table.  With trembling hands, he poured the cold water into his mouth and drank all in a gulp.

          8 million…….

          Fuck!……he had to save for 200 years!……..

2