Chapter 14
1.4k 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He was in a black suit, white shirt, blue tie, meticulous, the almost perfect interpretation of the elite group of arrogant superior temperament.

Even if I was beaten to death, I would never have believed that this person would appear in front of my door.  So when I saw him, I was slightly stunned and blurted out.  "You? ........ why are you here?"

After saying that, I closed the door but a pair of big hands suddenly appeared to stop me from shutting the door.  In a low voice, Kang Zixian said. "I heard that you are sick."

Suddenly I realized that actually, he was here to visit me.  This should really confirm the saying 'Cat cries for the dead mouse with false sadness'* (Pretend to be sad).

I did not want to be a mouse.

With a blank expression, I nodded and said. "Yes, sick, sexually transmitted disease.  You can go now."  After saying that, I shut the door.

But now I could only bluff, I had no more energy, he made me feel as if my head was about to explode and I just wanted to go back to bed and sleep.

Kang Zixian's face did not look good, with his hand still on the door, pushing against it, unwilling to let go.  There was a great disparity between our strength.  I was angry that I could not shut the door and weakly said.  "What are you doing?  Hands off!  You're not welcome, be tactful and leave quickly."

I shouted at him but he still did not let go.  We were in a deadlock, one inside, one outside, then he said. "You do not look well."

"Sorry to disappoint you, meanwhile I will not be dying as yet......"

"Since you're sick, you should put away your claws."

"Okay, I can be polite.  Then, Mr. Kang, please take away your claws from the door and let me shut the door, okay?"

"Fang Liang Liang, is this your way of showing hospitality?"

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, I grew up without proper upbringing."

"It looks like I have met a friend.  I also did not have a proper upbringing."

I stroked my forehead and felt my head ached. This man made me very weak and my body was swaying.  But there was no way to deal with this man.  I propped my forehead on the door frame to support myself, still refusing to open the door.

All my actions indicated that I had admitted defeat.

I was already in such a miserable state and Kang Zixian did not even show any signs of leaving, he must have been born without any mercy in his heart.

"How did you know I stay here?"  I was suddenly alert.

"I asked Ai Dong."

I knew that guy was selling me out, with an unreliable mouth, he was not really suitable for undercover work.

"Actually, why are you here?  I'm not familiar with you."

"Came to see how you manage to get leukemia, overnight."  He said in a strong voice filled with mirth. "As a result, I found that you're far worse than I thought you will be and have a sexually transmitted disease as well."

I really overestimated the moral of this person.  He was not here to visit the sick but was here clearly to add insult to injury.

I looked up, angrily stared at him and his mouth lifted into a slight smile, obviously laughing at me.

At my wit's end, I could only softly say. "Yes, the life of a hostess is bitter.  I say, Mr. Kang, since you have witnessed my suffering first-hand, could I implore you to be magnanimous and let me close the door so that I can lie down.  Consider this as begging you."

"Why did you leave Meise?" He stood at the door and answered way out of point.

I was angry......you still have to ask endless questions?  I opened the door and stepped out. Standing in front of him, I said. "Surname Kang, you want to play with a Miss and also looking for a Mistress, right?"

He looked at me angrily.

I pulled him but he stood still, not budging, I pointed to the elevator and said. "Take this elevator down, walk out the front door, turn right, walk about twenty minutes along the road, you will see a park where a group of eagles and swallows*(*prostitutes) can satisfy your needs."

With a cold face, I turned around and walked back into my apartment but did not expect that just as I stepped in through the door, he had also closely followed me in.  Closing the door with a snap, he calmly invaded my private space, without showing any trace of guilt or anxiety on his face.

Oh Mother, what bad luck I have for this year, meeting a top-notch beast.

With the sound of the door closing behind me, I turned around, the hairs on my body stood on ends, making me scared as I stepped backward.  Putting myself on the defensive, I asked. "You.....what are you doing?"

In a state of confusion, I missed my footsteps, stumbled on my sneakers that were lying on the floor, lost my balance and fell backward.  "Ah!" I screamed in the midst of Kang Zixian's shout of. "Careful!"  My skull and the floor made intimate contact and for a moment, the pain made me breathless.

For a few seconds, my world seemed to be in darkness, full of golden stars, immense pain and the feeling of great frustration.

This year was not favorable, meeting bad people.

Kang Zixian strode towards me, squatted down to check my head, eyebrows in a tight frown. "How is it?  Do you feel the pain anywhere else, other than the head?"

The pain was so great that my tears flowed.  For a long time, I did not move, slowly letting the pain pass, sluggishly holding my head, I shouted at him.  "Get out, it's all your fault.  Get out!  Get out! ! !  Don't express fake sympathy."

After shouting, I found my voice had gone hoarse.

The next second, I was being carried up by him horizontally, held in mid-air, firmly imprisoned in his arms.  I exclaimed, feeling so scared that I stammered. "You....you....what are you doing? ......Hey, hey, I only sell my skill, not my body!!  Let me down!  Otherwise, I will yell 'molest'!"

Kang Zixian frowned. "Molest?  You are too self-confident."

"You, you, you......you are......."

"Are you always like the dog that bites Lu Dongbin.*" (A person who does not know the good that the other person had done for him)

"Lu Dongbin will never enter a girl's boudoir......"

My mouth had never been merciful.  He smiled and said.  "This....only Lu Dongbin would know......but what girl's boudoir would be this messy......"

"I like it this way!"  I was very angry, fluttering in his embrace like a drowning duck.

Holding me in his arms, with quick smooth steps, strode into my bedroom and casually put me down gently on the bedcovers.  In response, immediately I rolled over to the other end of the bed, using the bed as a shield and picked up the phone on the bedside table. "Hey, if you still don't go out, I'll call the police."

I was whining bitterly to myself.  I, Fang Liang Liang as a police officer was actually forced to dial 110 for help from my colleagues, this matter, dead or alive, must never let my colleagues know.

This trick did not seem to be working as Kang Zixian was looking around my room, calmly said. "Good, I would also like to see the police's efficiency."

I deeply felt weak.  Cheap people was invincible.  Kang Zixian was invincible and I did not know how many years of practice he had.  I, Fang Liang Liang conceded defeat.

I gritted my teeth and really wanted to make the call when my eyes fell on the bedside table next to him.  Sitting on top of the table was my police academy graduation photo and in the photo I was wearing the British Police uniform with the police cap, valiant and formidable-looking, holding a bouquet of flowers standing between my mother and Alan.  The three of us were laughing like a cluster of camellia.

At this time, Kang Zixian was standing near this photo, as long as he slightly turns his head, he would be able to see it.  With his wisdom, immediately would be able to see through my fake identity and I, Fang Liang Liang would never be able to go out and mix around freely.

Kang Zixian was sweeping his glance around my garbage dump-like small room and when his eyes were about to fall on the photo, at that critical moment, a thought flashed across my mind, I instantly stood up and shouted. "Hey......"

His eyes smoothly moved over to me.  Trembling, I took off my coat, chin motioned to him. "You.....you turn around, I want to undress to sleep."

His eyes darken. "I'm going out."

And then he left the room.  As soon as he went out of the door, I leaped across the bed to the other end, grabbed the photo and shoved it under the pillow.  Then only did the big stone pressing heavily in my heart lifted.  Lying flat on my bed, I let out a sigh of relief.

2