CHAPTER 10- Maids and Knights
432 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Irena, how many priests are there right now I just want to know average numbers. Also nuns " I asked Irena as I followed behind her.

" Master, there are a lot of Priests but it is very difficult to become the Priests. There are over ten thousand of nuns among in Hestia Religion and there are around 100 Priests. I really don't know number. That's just my guess " Irena replied to me as she led the way.

' Sigh! without Irena. I will lose the way. Fuck, this place is so huge. It is only Princess Lena's area and it is huge. I wonder how big this Palace is. As expected from the largest Human Kingdom in the world  ' I muttered myself and I noted inside my mind that I needed to memorize this whole area. 

" Here, Master," Irena said as she opened the door. The building was an elegant building with the painting of Goddess Hestia. Most of the buildings here had Goddess Hestia's paintings. It meant this building was under Princess Lena because, in the Palace, she was the only person who had that kind of power after all. 

The building was really huge and it was quite long. In the courtyard, there had a beautiful garden and lake. This place's purpose was for relaxation.

She led me to the room and I entered the room as I was greeted by four girls who wearing beautifully revealing clothes. They showed their skins a lot. Each girl was beautiful.

" Welcome Master " they all greeted in unison, as they seduced me with their bodies.

' What a sly fox, you're. Princess Lena ' I muttered. Each girl had outstanding curves. The group consisted of One Human, one Land Elf, One Catgirl, and one fox girl.

They took my hand and they led me to the place where there were foods, meals, and wines. The place was decorated with an elegant design. The vibe was so relaxing. 

' Indeed. They are professionals ' I muttered as I followed behind them. My mind was quite stressful, truth be told. But I was trying to adapt to the situation.

Suddenly the woman came out from the curtain that I was facing.

' Damm. As expected from Fantasy world ' I could mutter that. That woman's beauty could rival Princess Lena. She gave different kinds of charm. 

' Elf, huh. They are really beautiful ' I thought. That woman was Pure Elf. I could tell from her pointy ears. She had long green hair and pure green that fixed with blue eyes. Her skin color was pale and her beauty was quite outstanding.

She was wearing a beautiful green dress that covered her beautiful body tightly. That cloth showed her curves clearly and the dress had a little bit of Chinese theme. 

" Master, My name is Snow. Nice to meet you " that woman elegantly introduced herself as even could rival royals.

' I see. That's why she asked me that I love Dance ' I thought and I nodded at her. She started her dance

---------Third Person POV-------

" Princess, Is that fine to trust that man? " Princess Lena was asked by her maid. Her maid was a beautiful person who was also a powerful mage and Land Elf  . Two of Lena's maids were mage and witch. The last one was just a simple maid who was quite good at doing the tea and meals. She was the one who prepared the meals and tea for Lena. 

Mage and Witch were totally different things. The mage was someone who specialized in casting spells and using elements. It needed a lot of practice and it also needed to have natural-born elements. Every Human needed to test which elements they had when they reached the age of 10 years old. An average human had one element which was not rare but most people lacked mana to cast the spells. Mana was the most important thing to cast the spell after all. Mana's capacity was the most important thing for both mage and Witch. It was the same like you had a proper male weapon but you lacked stamina and you didn't even last one round . Unlike stamina, Mana's capacity could not expand at all. Each person had their own capacities, some were small and some were mediums, some were big. Mana's capacity was inside yours since the day you were born. Indeed this world was not fair. But you could train until you hit your capacity. 

To further the explanation, Mana's capacity was like a bucket and mana was like the water. You needed to train a lot until you filled your bucket with your water. There were a lot of ways to fill your mana inside your Mana's capacity. They called it ' Mana Manipulation '. Some were born with a bucket, some born with the container, and some born with the space that could become the ocean. It was a matter of luck. 

The witch was someone who lacked elements but they had big mana capacity. You didn't have a proper male weapon but you had outstanding stamina so you could use that stamina in many things like running around the house. The witch was someone who specialized in Artifacts, crafts, and Array. They called it ' Witchcraft ' . To become the Witch, you needed to have a good head because you needed to study and learn the whole of your life.

" It is fine because he has no choice after all. Riri, reports me every one of his moments " Lena said to her Witch maid which was Human. She was also the gorgeous person with stunning curves. 

" Yes. Princess Lena. " she respectfully replied to Lena. 

" Lena, I think you are doing great. That otherworlder is good choice. He is the type of person who walks the path that he chose until the end. That type of person will not betray you as long as you don't betray but they are very stubborn sometimes. " another girl voiced and she was wearing the armor. She was without the doubt the Holy Knight. She was not Human, she had wolf ears. There were different kinds of wolf beastman and you could tell from the ears and tails. Her tails color was silver and she was from Mystics Wolf which was quite a rare kind of Wolf Beastman that lived in a very cold place. 

" I see. Ava said like that, I feel a little bit eased " Lena didn't mind that she was called by name. They were inside the carriage and she was going to the Cathedral to do her job. 

" Rela, How about Charlie's condition? " Lena asked to another person and the last person in her group. She was the strongest person in the group. One of Rank 7 Knights and she was pallum which was said to be the weakest race in Beastman. Her height was the child's height and near Lena's belly with a small body. She was wearing light plate armor that only protected an important part of her body. 

" Good. ' Worm Puppets ' are already showing the effect and we already took out every information from him. We will get the important documents tonight. We already sent back to him the place that we kidnapped. " Rela answered with a calm and mature tone. Her voice carried a very polite tone and she was probably the most loyal person to Lena. Because of Lena, she reached today's strength. 

" Good. I will leave the shadows to your hand. Discuss with Oldman and do what you need to do " Lena also trusted Rela a lot. Probably Lena trusted Rela and her normal maid named ' Monika ' the most. 

" Yes. Princess Lena. I will not disappoint you " Rala replied to Lena very polite tone. 

" Oh! Riri. Ask Yukihara, did he enjoy my gift and how is the process with white tiger " Lena turned to Riri, her witch maid.

" Yes. Princess Lena. White Tiger is already in the cage and in your courtyard. It is only left to tame that tiger. " Riri replied to Lena.

" Ok. Let's go " the carriage stopped moving and Lena existed from the carriage. Monika greeted to her and Monika was the who driving the carriage. 

" Probably, he is enjoying the gifts" Ava said with a teasing tone and she was absolutely correct. 

-----------

New chapter. I will edit tomorrow because I am really sleepy.

Good Night.

14