Chapter 7: “How Dare You!” A Pissed off Xiao Bai
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone's eyes were now on Xiao Mei. Previously, she tried to find fault with boss Huang, now she's attacking Xiao Bai. She even called boss by her full name!

The amount of courage she had was amazing.

One really wondered how she even managed to become a member in the first place. With that personality of hers, both boss Huang and boss Li would not allow such a person with no respect for the gang's rules to join them.

So how exactly did she manage to get to join the gang? With both their two bosses' personalities that absolutely couldn't stand those who were inferior to them stood up against them brazenly. They definitely would not allow such a person to even be under the same breath as them.

So how did someone like Xiao Mei get in? The crowd continued to speculate and suspect Xiao Mei in their minds. But no one could figure it out. Boss Li is one thing, but boss Huang? No. She hated being looked down upon by those inferior to her.

She would always make a huge deal out of it and make them know their place. She didn't give a damn about what people thought of her. She was just that arrogant.

Because of this, it made everyone very confused as to how their boss did not notice Xiao Mei. No, that wasn't right, it wasn't just boss Huang who never noticed this, nobody here never even remembered the name, Xiao Mei. Was she possibly a recent recruit?

But the thing is, Black Crow hasn't looked for more recruits for the past six months!

At this moment, Xiao Mei became a very mysterious person in everyone's eyes.

An Xue Lin who was standing there watching her friend walk off to the front had completely frozen up. Her delicate caramel brown eyes were flooded with anxiety, and her body trembled several times over with no signs of stopping.

Inside her mind, she was screaming internally.

Xiao Mei, oh Xiao Mei! Why did you have to say that! Don't you know that it is a taboo in every gang for a worker to call the gang leader by their full name?!

An Xue Lin wanted to walk out of the crowd and drag her away from this mess! But she knew that she couldn't do that. After all, what Xiao Mei said had attracted everyone's attention and Xiao Bai who is the most loyal towards Huang Liuxing was there!

If she tried to pull Xiao Mei away right in front of Xiao Bai, the consequences would be unimaginable.

Even though Xiao Bai didn't have that much power within the ranks of the Black Crows, he was still considered as one of Huang Liuxing's top ace fighter. That fact alone proved Huang Liuxing's acknowledgement of Xiao Bai's capabilities. Thus, despite not having a very high rank within the gang, his influence was as vast as the oceans to the mountains.

His strength was only a little weaker than the sub-leader Li Zhong! He was practically almost considered an equal of both leader Huang and sub-leader Li Zhong! But even though he was considered an equal to leader Huang, he still didn't dare to call her by her full name.

If not even Xiao Bai dared to do so, then no one in the whole of the gang had the qualifications to either. So when someone like Xiao Mei who is merely a worker within the gang with no reputation and no influence calls the full name of their leader that not even Xiao Bai dared to do... It was quite the big slap in the face.

This alone, was enough to say that Xiao Mei was challenging Xiao Bai!

An Xue Lin knew this very well. She knew it all so very well. She had been in the gang for 2 years straight. Breaking the school rules were fine because the punishments given weren't very harsh.

But breaking the gang rules? Bad move. Breaking a single one of them resulted in very harsh and severe consequences. The stricter the rule was, the harsher the punishment!

The gang rules are much closer to the rules of both the military and the underworld. Showing disrespect towards your superior is the same as challenging their authority.

The crowd couldn't help but pity the girl. First, she confronted leader Huang and now she's challenging Xiao Bai's authority...

Tsk,tsk,tsk. Why does this girl keep digging her own grave?

Xiao Bai looked and Xiao Mei up and down. Hmm. There's nothing special about her.

Xiao Mei was quite ordinary looking in fact. She wasn't a beauty and didn't have many special features. The appealing thing was her sharp brown eyes. Those eyes which could pierce through a person's heart looked like the eyes of someone who had been through battle after battle. Malicious yet calm.

Other than the woman's sharp eyes, she was pretty much plain looking. Xiao Bai snickered, "hmph. Woman, tell me. What's your rank and name? And don't even try to lie to me because if you do, the consequences for lying to are very severe!"

"Oh?" Xiao Mei tilted her head slightly to right, "just how severe are they, Mr Bai?"

"Who said you could ask questions? I'm the one asking the questions!"

"Hah?" Xiao Mei arched an eyebrow looking somewhat confused and somewhat sarcastic. "Mr Bai isn't making any sense. Please elaborate."

Xiao Bai stared at her in astonishment.  No one had ever dared treat him in such disrespectful way before. Now he really wanted to know this woman's identity.

Then suddenly, as if the heavens had heard his wish, someone shouts aloud within the crowd. "Brother Bai! Her name is Xiao Bai, and her rank is a low ranking E worker with no reputation or influence!"

As soon as he heard this, Xiao Bai's face froze. E rank? Worker? Someone like that actually dared to act so brazenly in front of him? Who the hell did this woman think she was to act superior in front of him despite being a mere worker? Did she think he was a joke?

Xiao Bai's eyes flashed with chilling rage. "Very good. Very good! A mere E rank worker like you actually dares to talk to me this way? Who the hell do you think you are?!! Even daring to call boss Huang's full name that even I, Luoxi Xiao Bai would not dare to say!"

Xiao Bai had completely lost it. Everyone could see this, and they understood. Xiao Mei, a nobody with no real accomplishments called the leader by her full name. If you had to choose who was more qualified to do such a thing, between Xiao Mei and Xiao Bai. Of course, it would be Xiao Bai!

It was perfectly normal for Xiao Bai to be so pissed right now. Xiao Mei was a nobody. She had no qualifications to act the way she did. No one wanted to help defend her. She simply didn't deserve it.

Xiao Mei on the other hand just completely brushed Xiao Bai's words like it was nothing. "So? Huang Liuxing is just a small fry. Why should I care? Soon I will overthrow that arrogant queen and steal her crown of glory! I should show her my respect? She doesn't desert it!!"

Eyes were locked onto Xiao Mei, their faces aghast. The entire area had become so eerily silent. The shocked faces did not stop looking Xiao Mei's way. Everyone including Xiao Bai could not believe what Xiao Mei had just said.

This wasn't even a matter of being bold anymore, Xiao Mei was practically openly announcing that she wants to initiate a coup d'etat!

The veins on Xiao Bai's head finally popped. He could no longer contain his anger. How could he hold it in? Xiao Bai was announcing that she would overthrow the boss. Right in front of his face too!

As if to add insult to injury Xiao Mei adds, "Huang Liuxing is such a useless muscle brain who only knows how to brag. How can she be qualified to be a leader? Can she even be considered a girl? Hah! I bet she is not even a real girl and was previously a boy! Huang Liuxing is most definitely a transvestite!"

Everyone looked at Xiao Mei in even bigger shock. Then anger slowly welled up inside them. How dare she insult their leader like that?!

They wanted to beat Xiao Mei right that instance. But before they could, Xiao bellows in a deep and angry voice.

"HOW DARE YOU!!"

His deep booming voice reverberated across the lobby.

Everyone knew.
An Xue Lin knew.

Xiao Bai was pissed.

0