Chapter 11: Lost In The Hotel (3)
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is it because of Little Xing?"

Li Zhong shifted his eyes and kept silent. Li Xiu stared at Li Zhong making a 'hmm' sound. 

"I was right then."

"Shut up." 

Li Zhong gets up from the floor walking past Li Zhong. Li Xiu gets up from the floor with a smug smile on his face. "Aiya, why are you walking away Xiao Zhong?"

Li Zhong ignored Li Xiu. Nothing good ever came when Li Xiu was around! It was best to quickly shake him off before things got worse. 

However, Li Xiu on the other hand thought differently. It had been so long since he had seen Huang Liuxing. And the fact that Li Zhong was also meant that she was here! Otherwise how else would Li Zhong be in this hotel? After all, he hated to near places owned by his family. 

And with that, he chased after Li Li Zhong. 

15 minutes later...

"Why are you still following me?" Li Zhong shot a glare at Li Xiu. 

'Why haven't you disappeared yet?'

"Haha, I just want to spend some time with my cute little  brother!" 

Seeing his brother's disapproving look, Li Xiu couldn't help but laugh inwardly. 

'If I follow you then I'll get to see little Xing. So don't even think about trying to get rid of me!'

"Just go and do what you were supposed to do second brother." 

Li Xiu smiled shamelessly, "Ah? But I've long forgotten it. Maybe I'll remember after following you around a bit?"

Li Zhong stopped in his tracks, gave Li Xiu an ambiguous smile and thrust a punch at Li Xiu, however unfortunately for him, Li Xiu was a black belt in judo and karate and was much stronger than Li Zhong and easily caught his fist.

He laughed, his little brother was too little too unruly. 

"My dear little brother, what is this? Do you want to play fight? But, we're still inside the building. Why don't we go outside to play? Otherwise, you might get hurt."

"Second brother, do I look like a kid that wants to play with his big brother?" Li Zhong retorts sarcastically. Li Xiu shrugs off his sarcasm feigning ignorance. 

"So you DO want to play. Why didn't you just say so?"

"LI! XIU! STOP WASTING MY TIME!" Li Zhong roared in anger. He could not take it any more and thrust his knee upwards aiming to attack Li Xiu in the stomach. Li Xiu used his other hand to stop Li Zhong's sudden knee attack from making contact with his stomach. 

Li Xiu sighed inwardly. If he was a second slower, he would be rolling on the ground.

What a vicious little brother he had. Just teasing him a little bit was enough to make Li Zhong attack him so viciously! 

He even directly called him by his name so rudely! Little brothers are supposed cute and adorable and shout out big brother! 

Why is it that this little brother of his was so cruel and mean to him instead! 

Ai! Reality is too cruel to him!

"Xiao Zhong. Why don't you just drop the anger and let's talk this out okay?"

Li Zhong harrumphed. "And why should I  talk to you? All you need to do is disappear from my sight right this instant!"

"Why are you so uncute?!" 

Li Zhong: "I don't need to be cute."

"Because you're a boy?" Li Xiu asked.

Li Zhong nodded calmly up until what Li Xiu said next which made him regret it very much. 

"So that rule applies to Little Xing too? Does Little Xing need to be cute to be a girl?"

Li Zhong: "..."

This bastard!

He stomped on Li Xiu's with all his might, this time though, Li Xiu couldn't stop his attack in time and yelped in pain. He dropped down to the floor clutching onto his injured foot.

'Wuwu. How vicious! He almost broke my poor foot!'

Li Zhong walked off ignoring Li Xiu's complaints. He had much more important things to do!

***

It wasn't long before Huang Liuxing had regained consciousness. 

After falling into a trap, she had sprained her ankle in the process. Staring up at the dark ceiling which could not be seen by the naked eye. Huang Liuxing sighed to herself. This was an absolute disaster.

If only she took her phone along with her, even if she got lost, she would be able to call Li Zhong to come and find her. 

Ah, how stupid she is.

It was dark and the place was quite spacious. Huang Liuxing looked around trying to see if there was something she could use as support to stand up. But it was too dark to see, so how could she possibly find anything with eyes that were accustomed to the daylight. She was practically a stranger to the darkness.

Still, she decided to feel her surroundings while ignoring the pain in her ankle. 

Fifteen minutes later...

After feeling around the place, she began to get used to her surroundings, Huang Liuxing finally found a large object which seemed to be shaped like a box and used it to support herself to stand up. 

She stood up and slowly limped forwards while carefully feeling out her surroundings. After a good long twenty minutes, Huang Liuxing noticed a small white light. Although it was faint, Huang Liuxing could still make out that it was possibly an exit.

Thinking that she finally found a way out, Huang Liuxing rushed towards the light source 

*******

"Have you found her yet?"

"Not yet secure third young master." 

The two Li brothers who were standing before the chief security guard became impatient. 

Half an hour ago Li Zhong finally compromised with Li Xiu. Since he couldn't get rid of him, he might as well use him to find Huang Liuxing. He wasn't losing on anything so what point was it to struggle against a losing battle? 

After coming to an agreement they directly went straight to the CCTV room.

And now...

Why was there not a single sign of Huang Liuxing on the either of the security cameras?

Where on earth could that silly girl be?

0