Chapter 12: Finally Found You! (1)
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Li Zhong and Li Xiu looked at each other with a complicated expression on their faces. They originally thought that if they checked the security cameras, they would be able to find Huang Liuxing. Unfortunately, they thought wrong. What were they expecting? Why did they think it would be easy to find Huang Liuxing the problem child?

Who was Huang Liuxing? A delinquent problem child. She was unpredictable. So unpredictable that the moment you think she's finally behaving herself, she would go and do something crazy pushing you on edge. She's so arrogant and proud refusing to bow down to anyone. Even if she why to face king Yama himself, she would never over ground and beg for mercy. Even in the face of danger, she would proudly stand her ground and advance. 

That was Huang Liuxing. She was not in the category of the norm. It was stupid of them to think that they would be able to find a lost Huang Liuxing by normal means. Ah, how stupid they were! 

Li Xiu pondered for a while, then he finally spoke. "Xiao Zhong, since we can't use normal means, which places do you think Xiao Xing would likely wander around to?"

"I told not you not to call me that." 

Li Zhong's expression when looking at Li Xiu became even more irritated. Initially, he thought he could find Huang Liuxing easily with the help of CCTV cameras, and it turned to be all for nought. Maybe it was a bad idea to piss off Huang Liuxing. She probably got so angry at him, she got herself lost. And right now the person in front of him, this useless brother was asking such a stupid question. 

Wasn't he clearly the one who so vehemently insisted that Huang Liuxing would definitely be found if they went to observe the CCTV cameras? Such a useless person should be beaten to death!

While Li Zhong was considering beating up Li Xiu to death, he did not realise that he too was thinking of using security cameras to find Huang Liuxing earlier on.

Li Xiu noticed the scary look on Li Zhong's face.

'Hahaha, little brother do you have to be so angry?'

He only made a small suggestion, he got it wrong. Now Li Zhong wanted to kill him!

Gosh, what a  terrible boy.

To change the atmosphere Li Xiu laughed out loud, "Aiya! Why are you looking at me like that? Could it be that you want a hug? Aww. You're still as cute as ever ~"

Li Zhong: "...."

This idiot...

Yes, second brother is an idiot, it was a mistake to think that this fool of a brother could come up with a good idea. 

Seeing that Li Zhong had finally calmed down, Li Xiu inwardly sighed in relief. 

On the other hand, while the Li brothers were immersed in their conversation, the chief security guard broke out into cold sweat. Every inch of his muscles was tense. The moment when he felt that he was going to be crushed to death by the heavy atmosphere, Li Xiu placed a hand on the chief and smiled pleasantly. "Thanks for your help chief. We'll be taking our leave now."

The man looked up at Li Xiu dumbfoundedly. Before he could make a sound, the two brothers had already excused themselves and disappeared from the room. After 30 seconds of shock, the Chief had finally come to. All the strength in his legs became soft, he slumped heavily onto the floor. 

At that moment the door that had been shut opened again, this time though, it was not the two Li brothers but one of his subordinates who entered the room. When the chief's subordinate saw this scene, he rushed over to the chief's side with an extremely worried expression on his face.

"Chief! Are you okay?! What happened to you? Why are you sitting on the floor? And why do you look like you've just been sentenced to a death row?!"

The chief glared at the young man. "What death row?! Are you cursing this old man?!"

"No, No, I wouldn't dare chief!"

The young subordinate stared at his superior strangely. 

'Chief, you are only 40-years-old. That's hardly the age of an "old man"'.

The chief had regained some colour on his originally pale face. This relieved the young man. He then carefully asked him, "chief, what happened? Why were you looking so pale just now?"

The chief was a headstrong and stubborn person who faced fear head-on. What made the chief act in this way? 

"None of your business!" The chief glared at the clueless young man.

He sighed inwardly, working for the Li family was too hard. He really should consider retiring. 

****

Not long after Li Zhong and Li Xiu had left the CCTV room, a little girl bumped into them. Li Xiu began striking a conversation with her. Li Zhong stood beside his brother watching him silently. 

"Hey, hey! Handsome big brother! Did you know? Did you know? There's a strange pretty sister in the children playing area!"

"Strange?" Li Xiu asked the girl curiously. The little girl smiled brightly, "yeah yeah! She's not only strange but also super cool! She's teaching everyone karate! And, and she has really beautiful hair!!" 

"Is that so?" 

"En!" 

Watching the two conversing with each other, Li Zhong slowly became irritated. They were meant to be asking around for the whereabouts of Huang Liuxing. Li Xiu this fool, said that they should ask around for information. But now, it seemed that his second brother just wanted to socialize! Damn this asshole. 

Just when he was about to kick Li Xiu, he halted when he heard what the little girl said. "The pretty sister is so cool, even her surname's cool! Wish my surname was Huang too." 

Li Zhong looked at the girl incredulously, did he just hear wrong? Did the child just say, Huang? That's Liuxing's surname! It was a clue! Though, he wasn't sure whether it was Huang Liuxing or not. He must ask this girl more. He shoved Li Xiu out of the way and crouched down holding the little girl's small hands.

"Little girl, does the pretty girl's hair look like hazelnuts?"

The little girl was caught off guard for a short second and then blushed a little. This big brother was even more handsome and more beautiful than the big brother she was talking to previously! 

She immediately answered Li Zhong smiling with her slightly flushed rosy cheeks. "Yeah! Her hair looks like hazelnuts. It looks so delicious!" 

A glint of light flashed through his

Beautiful green eyes. There was hope! 

"Then does she have eyes that look like caramel sauce?"

The little paused and looked at him with an astonished expression. How did he know? Is he psychic?! So cool!

"Yeah yeah! Exactly that!! Amazing! So cool!!" The little girl threw Li Zhong with compliments while smiling giddily. She was beginning to like this big brother more and more! 

Li Zhong's lips curved upwards, finally, finally, there is a clue! 

'Haha, it seems that my second brother is still quite useful!'

"Can you take me to see that big sister?"

"Are you her friend?"

"Yes. I'm her best friend. She got lost so we are trying to find her."

"Eh?! The cool sister can get lost too?"

'The big sister is just like me!' 

"Okay!" She clenched her fist and pat her chest. 

Big sister can get lost too! Big sister needs to be found! 

"I'll take you to her!" The little girl grabbed onto Li Zhong's hands pulling him over. She will take big brother to see big sister! 

Li Xiu who was still standing there staring at the two dumbfoundedly. 

Who am I? Where am I? What the hell just happened there?! His youngest brother suddenly became so smart all of a sudden!

Haa... It must because of Xiao Ling. How he wished that Li Zhong would be as caring for his big brothers too.

0