Chapter 14: The Hellish Training Begins! (1)
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leaving with Li Zhong, both Huang Liuxing and Li Zhong met up with Xiao Bai and the gang. They headed towards the dining area to eat. Everyone was relieved that they could finally fill their empty stomachs. Although they were curious as to where Huang Liuxing had disappeared to, no one had the guts to ask. They finally get to eat, so why dig a hole for themselves? 

When the crew finally arrived, they were in awe. The dining area was literally oozing out ', first-class'. Many plates of food were placed perfectly in line with each other, the chandeliers were layered with gold and silver, the cutlery was also impressive to look at. Not to mention the food placed on the tables. There were different selections of cuisines on the table. One of the guys asked the waitress, "what are these cuisines? Why do they all look so different?"

"They are the top ten cuisines in the world." Huang Liuxing spoke before the waitress could answer. "There are Indonesian, Turkish, Thai, Spanish, Moroccan, Japanese, French and Chinese cuisines in this room. Chinese which is ranked one and Indonesian which is ranked ten." Huang Liuxing took a glance at the dishes on the table and hummed, it seems like this hotel really tried their best. "Well, this interesting. You guys even served Consommé, Turducken, Beef Wellington, Chille en nogada and Gelantine. Aren't those difficult to make? Li Zhong, what the hell are you playing at?" 

Everyone except for Li Zhong were shocked. Huang Liuxing only took a glance at the dishes but she could still decipher what the dishes were! The staff were also quite impressed. Surely a friend of the third young master is no ordinary person. The crowd looked at Huang Liuxing in a new light. Unexpectedly, Huang Liuxing had quite an elegant knowledge of cuisines. It seems that she isn't just a violent boss who only knows how to train day in and day out. 

Li Zhong smiled happily and said nothing. Huang Liuxing clicked her tongue. This is really asking for another beating- well, nevermind. Talking to him would only annoy her, and him answering would only piss her off even further. It's better for him to keep his mouth shut for the time being. 

'I'll deal with him when we start training tomorrow.' 

Huang Liuxing put her thoughts aside and ordered everyone to go to their seats to eat. And of course, everyone obliged to follow this order. Xiao Bai hesitated for a bit before following suit. For some reason, he had a bad feeling about this. Being fed such delicious and high-class food before the training camp. Was the boss so conscientious and caring before? Including Li Zhong, that devil, who loves watching others' misfortunes would actually be this generous. 

"Xiao Bai, what's wrong? Why aren't you eating?" Xiao Bai soon snapped out of his pondering and decided to dismiss his thoughts. "It's nothing. I'm eating." Since he couldn't figure it out, he would just go with the flow and see what happens tomorrow. 

Soon, however, Xiao Bai would come to regret his decision to ignore his premonition. 

***

The next day it was bright and early, Huang Liuxing wore a light blue jacket and green baggy tracksuit bottoms. Although she was wearing very boyish clothes, it could not hide the allure of her beauty. Even though her face looked very cold, when people passed by her, she would often show a stiff and awkward expression which made her look cute and adorable. Many people who passed by stole a few glances at her. And next to her was Li Zhong who was just as beautiful. Although these two were trouble making delinquents,  were arrogant and overbearing, their looks made up for it. 

"We came too early." Li Zhong glanced at Huang Liuxing and gently  said, "maybe we should've come at the meeting spot a bit later?"

"Shut up." Huang Liuxing cut off Li Zhong with an uncomfortable expression on her face.

'Come later my ass! It's only eight o'clock!' 

Huang Liuxing couldn't help but get angry. 

It was just yesterday that Li Zhong suggested that she go easy on the gang in terms of waking up early in the morning. She thought it was quite reasonable, so she agreed.

But who would have thought those swines would take advantage of her "kindness" like that and purposely laze about! She held herself back from the impulse of waking them all up at four o'clock in the morning! Only after eight o'clock in the morning did she think of leaving the hotel to wait for these fools to come out! Waking up between 6:00am to 8:00am in the morning should be the normal standard for a 'normal' person to wake up! 

And yet... they dared to pull a stunt like this!

It's not that she came too early or woke up too early. It was that those sleeping idiots are just too lazy to get up! 

This will be the last time she'll ever show grace to those ungrateful slackers! 

Seeing angry expression on Huang Liuxing's face, Li Zhong decided to say no more incase she take her anger out on him. 

2 hours passed when the gang arrived, they were greeted by Li Zhong's mocking expression which seemed to be saying 'you are doomed' and Huang Liuxing's dark expression. 

"?"

The clueless crowd had no idea that they were going to be physically and mentally abused these coming months. 

Huang Liuxing looked at them and smiled. "Our training camp will be at Huashan mountain." 

Hearing this they nodded, it wasn't unusual to train in the mountains. The next sentence crushed them completely. "We'll be walking there by the way."

?

?!!!

What?! Everyone looked at Huang Liuxing. They were shocked! Was the boss crazy?! Huashan mountain is south from Huayin city, it would take 3 hours and 45 minutes to get there by foot! 

Ignoring their upset faces Huang Liuxing continues, "Once we get there you are to immediately climb the mountain. There will no brakes." After thinking for no less than a second Huang Liuxing adds "you are forbidden to use any climbing equipment or tools. So get rid of them."

Everyone: "..."

Boss, are you trying to kill us?!

They wanted to complain but no one dared to in front of their leader's icy gaze. They could only quietly accept it. After putting away the equipment they were initially thinking bringing the group of teenager headed towards Huashan mountain. 

After walking for 3 hours and 45 minutes, the crew were exhausted thick layers of sweat covered their bodies from head to toe. Some collapsed onto the ground, others still standing gasping for air. It was only Huang Liuxing, Zhong Li and Xiao Bai who remained composed, barely even breaking a sweat.

One boy asked, "hey, why is it that you guys aren't even breaking a sweat?"

The others looked at the three waiting for an answer. Xiao Bai looked at them in disdain. "Why would I sweat? It's only walking. It's we're not running!"

Everyone: "..." 

Fine! You're more athletic than us. No need to rub it in!

Li Zhong saw these guy's aggrieved expression and smirked. He turned to Huang Liuxing his eyes gleaming with evilness. "Liuxing, let's climb up?"

The tired teenagers stared at Li Zhong in shock. Boss Li! you are trying to throw us in the pit! What did we do to offend you?!

"Let's go." Huang Liuxing ordered emotionlessly. 

They could only grit their teeth and and proceed to climb the mountain. 

They began climbing the enemy that could take their lives at any moment. 

It took 1 hour for Huang Liuxing and Li Zhong to climb the top of the mountain. 2 hours for Xiao Bai and 5 hours for the rest of the gang. When the last person finally climbed up the mountain Huang Liuxing let them rest for approximately 30 minutes. Then she ordered them to continue climbing up the more dangerous and slippery mountains to in increase their endurance and sharpen their instincts. This time there was no rest. As they ventured the more dangerous it got. This what Huang Liuxing wanted. The more dangerous the situation, the sharper a person's senses will become. You will never get stronger if you train in a safe zone. It is better to sharpen your five senses and be ready to react to any situation.

After spending another 2 hours of climbing the mountains, Huang Liuxing ordered everyone to go down the mountain. Everyone was relieved, they were starving and wanted to rest. It was easier to climb down the mountain so it only took about 1 hour. They then proceeded to walk back to Huayin city by Huang Liuxing's command. Because everyone was battered, Huang Liuxing slowed down the pace. By the time they arrived at Huayin city it was 4:50am. They couldn't go to the hotel so they could only stay at an a motel. 

"Okay you guys go to bed. We go back to climb the mountains tomorrow morning."

"What? Boss we haven't eaten dinner yet!" One the teenagers complained. 

Huang Liuxing glanced at him, "dinner? It's too late too eat dinner."

"But we haven't eaten all day!!" 

Huang Liuxing: "so what? You should've woken up earlier to eat breakfast! Did I say to wake up so late? No I didn't!"

The boy was too stunned for words to refute. Huang Liuxing glares at her underlings angrily. "It seems you all have forgotten that you came here to train! Laziness will not be tolerated! If you want to eat, you should work hard to earn it! Tomorrow, you better be up before 7am! If I find out you haven't woken before then... you can forget about eating!"

After saying that Huang Liuxing turns around and heads to her room. Li Zhong sighs, who told them to aggravate Huang Liuxing the little ancestor? They deserved it. 

This would definitely be a lesson they would never forget in their lifetime. 

0