V1 C3: So I guess I’m a vampire loli now.
5k 14 139
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I never really believed in the idea of reincarnation after death and other similar concepts during my lifetime. To me it always felt like they were ideas as far away from reality as possible, something that only existed in anime or manga. Nothing but the dreams of humanity, just their fleeting wishes. 

But here I was currently sitting, in a dark gloomy forest as a reincarnated individual. The very thing that I'd disbelieved, realising this coincidence a maniacal cackle left through the airways of my mouth.

'I guess that angel b*tch was serious.'

During my encounter with that demon in disguise I, was half expecting for what she stated to have been a bluff. However, it seemed to be all true, because from what I was witnessing this was definitely not the earth that I knew.

Taking a look at my surroundings, I quickly noticed the reoccurring presence of lush greenery. It encompassed the entire forest, invading each inch and cranny of land available. The vibrant green of the leaves contrasted the sombre mood of the forest in the night, creating quite an unusual sight. 

The trees swayed from left to right in the middle of the night as if they were exotic dancers performing a show. The air carrying a gentle, yet rich minty smell mixed with the strong aroma of gravel and dirt, creating a complex yet soothing atmosphere. 

For some reason a great swell of happiness welled inside of me, taking over every inch of my body. I felt free, and alive for the first time in a while.

"Yippee hooray to freedom!"

As, soon as those words left my mouth, I instantly realised that something was seriously wrong.

'Has my voice always sounded this squeaky.'

Not sure if I was merely hallucinating or not, for the second time I tried to utter some words.

"Fall Of Duty is the best game ever!"

Listening again I could tell that my voice was definitely not normal. It didn't have the same masculine husk to it that it usually had. It was almost as if all the living testosterone was sucked out of my body and shipped as far away as possible. Instead of sounding like the growing adolescent teen that I was, I sounded rather like ... a girl.

It was at that moment I came to a realisation.

'Oh, nononono this can't be happening right'

Getting up from the floor, I decided to stretch my body and confirm my suspicion. Lifting both legs, I felt as if my body was lighter than usually. It was very light in fact, that I almost found myself toppling onto the floor due to losing balance. When I managed to get my lazy body of the ground and regain balance, I noticed that my viewpoint seemed rather smaller as well. It was as if I was looking at the world from a smaller lens, such as an insect or bug.

Okay maybe that was pushing it. Not to that extent, however it did seem that I was considerably shorter. With each passing moment the dreaded feeling that a massive change had occurred was growing exponentially. In my head I knew, what I thought was going on, yet I tried my best to deny it.

It was time for the final test, the test of truth as I would like to call it. This would confirm whether my pending suspicions were true or not.

Moving my hands which looked far to gentle and small, I lifted up the rag that I was wearing, quickly moving my nimble hands towards my crotch area. For some reason I didn't feel any discomfort, it was as if something important was missing.

My hands searched through my crotch area like a homing missile trying to get a sight of its target. Yet, the target couldn't be found at all. It seemed like my golden crown jewel had gone missing.

"My king whopper chopper has disappeared!", I bellowed in the middle of the forest.

Before I knew it, my skin turned a bright tomato red. It was an inevitable fact now I had to except it, I was a girl.

For around 30 minutes I sat down on the cold damp floor, trying to come to terms with my bodily changes. It was all too much for me and it was all happening at once. 

This lasted a while, however eventually I got up, with a renewed look of determination on my face.

 One good quality that I happened to possess was the ability to accept reality. Yes, I'd moan and whinge about things, but what I could do was accept things that had happened and move on. After all, crying all day about something wouldn't change anything.

I hadn't fully adapted to being a girl, but I didn't have to in one day. As long as the me inside stayed the same, nothing really had changed. At least that's what I tried to tell myself.

I could cope with it, as long as no more surprises happened today, that is.

'Oh well, might as well take a look at what I look like. If we are talking about appearances, I better look cute, I hope I don't have an ugly fat grandma face. Anything but that! Oh yes, and now that I'm a girl I can do all the lewd things that I never got to do as a teenage boy.'

A sneaky smirk erupted from my lips as I imagined all the things that I could do as a girl.

'This isn't half bad actually.'

In the name of 'research' and 'trying to get used to my body', I placed my hand on my chest. And surely enough there was a nice round mount albeit being small it was the real thing. 

'Looks like I have a flat chest', a small pout escaped my mouth. I couldn't help but become a little disappointed at the outcome. After all, one of the things on my new checklist was to fondle gigantic boobs.

After messing around for a bit, I decided to walk towards a small lake that I'd spotted earlier. Moving my little feet as quickly as possible I managed to arrive at the lake rather quickly.

Once arriving at the lake, I took a deep breath of air in, before deciding to look at my reflection. This was the make-or-break moment of truth. I would be pretty much happy with anything as long as I didn't look like an ugly bastard, I think.

After, preparing myself for a minute and dealing with constant indecisiveness, I finally decided to take a look at my reflection.

"Woah woah woah woah, why am I a vampire loli!?"

 

 

 

 

 

139