V1 C4 Vampire Assistant Cosmos
4.8k 25 142
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reflecting upon the surface of the lake was an adorable young feminine figure with long rich blonde curls. Her eyes were a dark ruby red that looked like a passing sunset, ravaging yet beautiful glistening in the moonlight.. Her strong unrelentless gaze containing enough charm to capture the heart of any dreary soul. With fragile porcelain skin of the lightest tone,she was an outstanding beauty, 

She seemed small in stature, around 5"2, and looked about the age of 13, her body seemingly not fully developed as she carried only small A cup breasts to boast.

Hiding in the corner of her lips were a long pair of razor fangs. They seemed to be longer than the average human teeth, rather they seemed vampiresque serving to only confirm her mysterious identity as a vampire.

"Wait a second, this pretty little girl in the reflection is me."

It took me a while, to get out of my stupor as my eyes continuously stared at my reflection. Was this how a narcissist felt, I couldn't get my eyes away from the river, it was if they were glued to the sight. Maybe it was because I wasn't fully comprehending what I had become.

"Erghm!"

My face turned a bright beetroot red.

It was not in my wildest expectation that I'd become a vampire loli, yes that was why I turned red. It was definitely not out of embarrassment that I was attracted to myself. It was merely me being surprised by the unexpected outcome of events. Well at least that's what I told myself.

After staring at myself for what seemed like an eternity, my eyes begrudgingly left the sight of my reflection as I went to sit on a dry tree stump.

'So many things are happening so quickly.'

The reincarnation into this world had been quite confusing, and I was now trying to come to terms with it and understand what was going on. One of the many qualms that I had was the lack of information given. I mean so the angel reincarnated me here; what was I supposed to do. Wasn't  I supposed to have some unique destiny to be a hero or something, not that I would take up the job?

The damn witch angel didn't even explain my abilities or powers, and I had no knowledge of where I was at all. I was lost both physically and mentally.

"URGH isn't this the moment in webnovels when a user gains a system or something!", I bellowed out in frustration.

Trying to vent out my ever-growing anger, I walked towards the nearest tree, to give it a good old punch. It was then that I felt it. At first it was just a small burning sensation inside my head, but gradually it started to build up bit by bit. Until it felt like the scorching pain of the sun was colliding with my brain cells.

Tears dripped down my eyes, as my body slumped down onto the ground, my hands instinctively grabbing my head as if they were a mother trying to protect their only child. This unexplained pain continued for countless minutes, until eventually it just stopped. As suddenly as it had come in was as suddenly as it had left, leaving a poor young vampire dripping in sweat from head to toe.

After catching my breath, I tried to stand up. However, to no avail I fell down again. Realising that my body was currently not in the best state, I instead decided to ponder upon what just happened.

"What was all that about!?"

[Vampirical system activated: Host state alive ~ Operation successful. Assimilation of vampire assistant Cosmos into hosts brain wave pattern successful. System start up. Boot on!]

'Whaaaaaat, don't tell me that all that was me summoning a system. Nobody told me it worked like that. Hey system thingy can you hear me’!

[Vampire assistant Cosmos, at your service madame.]

'Hey don't call me madame.'

[But are you not a female!]

'... I am'

[Then you are a madame.]

After coming to terms with what was actually happening, I let out a sigh of relief. It seemed that I'd managed to gain myself a system, through some miraculous means. However, who would have thought that the process would be that painful. 

'Yikes, whoever made this system could have at least reduced the painful process.'

[It was only that painful madame, because you forcefully booted up the system. By shouting about it, you activated my emergency command for an instant boot up. If you had left it naturally the process would have been painless as I would've been booted up in your sleep.]

'Oh, great so it was my fault! Well, no, you know what I'm going to blame the angel. It was another piece of useful information that she neglected to tell me. Anyway Cosmos, could you stop calling me madame, it's too formal. Why don't you call me by my name instead.'

[Okay... how about Lady Mileele instead?]

'Mileele, where did you get that name from. My name is Callum.'

[I will kindly have to point out that you are incorrect. You are Mileele Van Outra, the last surviving Vampire of the Bloodmoon clan. Daughter of the late vampire duchess Veronica Van Outra of the Van Outra household.]

If I had to point out the look currently sitting on my face it would have to be one of complete confusion. My name being Mileele, the Van Outra household, being the last surviving member. What was Cosmos talking about. The last thing that I'd remembered was being a pubescent teen named Callum getting run over by a speeding truck.

As if sensing the confusion surging through me Cosmos answered right away.

[Lady Mileele are you perhaps having problems remembering everything. Don't you remember your time at the family estate. About your mother and father as well as all the maids and servants. About me being your personal guard during the time that I was alive. I've been patiently waiting for your return; you see you've been in slumber for 200 years... or could it possibly be that the sealing ceremony has somehow affected your memories.]

Noticing that none of these memories seemed even the vaguest bit familiar, I contemplated on telling Cosmos that I was not the real Mileele that he'd been waiting for. It was a nerve-wracking process, as I didn't know what he'd do if I told him, I wasn't his beloved Mileele. At first, I was going to pretend to impersonate this Mileele person and hope for the best, however I eventually realised that I didn't know how she acted whatsoever.

Not a single of her mannerisms, her likes or dislikes or the way she even spoke. And this Cosmos person, seemed to have been dearly acquainted with her, so if I even dared to try, he'd probably figure it out straight away and who knows what he'd do then, after all right now he was in my fricking brain.

Even if I did manage to hoodwink him at the beginning, eventually he'd find out. So, it would probably be in my best interests to tell him the truth now. With a deep breath I prepared myself.

'Sealing ceremony? I'm afraid that you have the wrong person Cosmos. This Mileele person isn't me, I don't know what happened to her, but she's been replaced by me, my name is Callum, and I came from a planet named earth.'

And with that I began to explain the list of events that led up to my situation. I explained all of it, my parents, my siblings, the accident, the angel. Everything.

For a few minutes there was complete silence.

[Hmm... well what you seem to be telling me does sound rather odd. For one I don't know what these cars, are. And you say that you are from a world that doesn't have magic, it all seems like a bunch of nonsense really. But I can tell that you are not lying. Well, whatever the case, one thing that I can tell you is that you are in fact Lady Mileele.]

'Hugh, what are you on about I just explaine....'

Before I even got to finish my sentence, the assistant called Cosmos cut me off.

[You see you have the same soul pattern as before. If you were someone else entirely different, then your soul pattern would be different, and I would be easily able to tell that you were an intruder.]

'But what that makes no sense.'

[Hmm... the best explanation that I can come up with right now is that during the time that you were sealed. Your soul traversed across the spirit realm, and it was caught up in the soul stream and landed your soul in a fresh body container. This is the body of a boy you call 'Callum'. Then when you unexpectedly died, your soul was returned back to your original body. However, since your soul transferred to another body your memories from being Mileele became locked away']

It seemed like a plausible explanation, but I still wasn't quite sure. Thinking about it hurt my brain, it was as if I was questioning my own existence.

'Wait a minute, if that theory is true doesn’t that mean I'm going to forget my memories of being Callum.'

[There is no need to worry my lady. I have already formed a memory link connection, therefore there is no chance of you forgetting.]

Upon hearing that a sigh of relief escaped my mouth.

[However, I can't guarantee that your original memories as a Vampire won't resurface on their own. It probably might start happening in the foreseeable future, and it might get a bit confusing for you madame. But rest assured I will be here to support you every step of the way.]

'Thank you, Cosmos. Hearing that provides me with a sense of peace.'

After, a long discussion with my new vampire assistant my eyelids began too droop, as a small yawn escaped my mouth. It had been a long night and it seemed that it was catching up to me. Tomorrow I had lots to discuss and figure out.

Everything had been so chaotic to deal with. In the space of what I think had been one day. I had died, met an angel, been reincarnated into a vampire loli as well as found out that my whole life could have  potentially been a fraud.

As my eyes began to close, a small grin escaped my lips. 

"What an interesting day."

 

 

 

 

142