V1 C9: First Blood
2.9k 23 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Mmmh, so warm and tasty'

The red liquid trickled down my throat into my belly as I extracted the blood from the wolf. The sweet and addictive taste of the blood as it gushed down my body left an electric feeling in every cell. I had never tasted anything so satisfying in my entire life.

The sweetness, the delicacy and vividness. I knew from books and other sources that vampires enjoyed blood, but I never knew why they enjoyed it so much. But now. Now I fully understood, the feeling of satisfaction and comfort wrapped my body.

Engrossed in my intimate relationship with my meal I forgot to notice that the I'd levelled up.

{Levelled up. Host now level 2.  Calculating performance...host has gained 1200vamp coins and 3 skill point. Stats have adjusted check it out!}

*Slurp*

[Lady Mileele, you've levelled up.]

'Yeah, yeah cool.'

*Slurp* *Burp*

"Aahhhh what a refreshing meal."

Feeling that the blood had ran out, I ejected my fangs from the wolf's skin and looked at it with forlorn eyes. It was my first kill and my first meal in this world. Something I'd surely not forget any time soon.

Clasping my hands together I said grace. Thanking the God's for the meal of the wolf. Logically it was quite an absurd sight. I mean a demon praying to a God, it just didn't seem logical.

Unless it was a demonic God, but I didn't know about that, something sounded weird about saying 'hey I'm praying to a demonic God.' It sounded rather cult like, and I for one was not part of a cult.

'You were a great meal Wolf-Sama, may you reincarnate into another wolf that will provide me a meal.'

After saying the quick grace, my mind collectively recalled all that had happened.

The action the, the frenzy, the reward, multiple feelings flowed through me. Everything about it, I loved it all. It was like a stellar theatrical performance. Everyone did their part, resulting in a satisfactory conclusion. If it were a movie, I'd rate it 5 stars.

Looking at the dead wolf one last time, my tongue circled around my lips. Just remembering the taste of it made me drool.

Separating myself from the corpse I begrudgingly moved my skinny legs towards a nearby oak tree before sitting down. Once I'd gotten nice and comfortable, I took some time out of the day to analyse what I'd briefly learnt.

From this battle I'd learned a few things. First and most importantly, I really needed that appraisal skill to assess my enemies. I might have been driven by instinct to attack them this time round and survived, but next time I mightn't have been so lucky. Their stats, skills and levels would be important information.

The next thing was that my wounds would heal after levelling up, however they wouldn't fully heal and restore my health to its maximum. This was rather disappointing as I was expecting myself to be in prime condition after the match.

Looking at my body I could still see the gashes and wounds left behind by the departed enemies albeit not as deep and bad.

The final thing I'd learnt was that after levelling up I'd obtain vamp points and skill points; however how many I'd obtain would be determined by the performances in battles leading to the levelling up. This wasn't too bad for the beginning levels were levelling up would be quick, but it could pose a problem for later stages.

Just as my mind was sinking deeper into the depths of information collection, the familiar voice of my assistant interrupted me.

[Are you done just sitting there?]

'Huh yes, why; do you need something?'

[No not necessarily. I just thought that you should tell me about your plans for the future. Surely, you don't tend to stay in this forest forever.]

'Hmmm'

Taking Cosmos words into consideration my pondering mind moved in a different direction, I hadn't really thought about it.

Obtaining a set goal or purpose for myself since coming to this world, it had never really crossed my mind. Like a leaf in the air I'd just been drifting, going wherever the wind decided to take me.

Taking the time to think about it, I decided to concentrate on the matter that I'd been neglecting.

'Well to be honest Cosmos, I don't have any grand dream or ambition as of yet. Truly all I want to do is live a peaceful life.'

Half expecting a lecture on how I was from a great vampire clan and should be doing things of greatness, I was unexpectedly surprised by the assistant's response.

[That is an admirable goal. Not everyone wants the starlight or spotlight, and that is understandable. I'll try to help you as much as possible but please do know that my knowledge is around 200 years out of date.]

'Oh, why thank you?'

[What were you expecting a different answer?]

'Well yeah kind of. I mean I was expecting you to go all militarian on me.'

[Well, you said you wanted a peaceful, non-crazy life. So, I respect that, however I can't help but laugh at the fact that you want a peaceful life, but you are a battle maniac. I guess only time will tell what will happen.]

'Anyway, for now I want to head to a village or town. It's getting a bit lonely not having any physical individuals to interact with. Who knows maybe there will be cute girls.'

[First of all is that supposed to be a dig and secondly, why do I have the feeling that you're going to do something outrageous there.]

'Nope and I don't know what you're talking about.'

After finishing my conversation with Cosmos I decided to turn over to the other important measures that I needed to fulfil.

'STATUS'

------

'STATUS'

Name: Mileele| Race - MoonBlood Vampire (vampling) (blood power: weak)

Level: 2 (progression 12%)| Status (Lustful) | Hunger (low)

------

Health (65/100)

Strength - 13

Endurance -11

Magical Power - 14 (Mana gauge: 120/120)

Agility - 12

------

------

Innate Skills: Tough Fang LV.EX, Blood Suck LV.EX

Skill points - 7

Vamp coins - 1200

-----

'Okay so that's wht my stats look like.'

'ACCESS SHOP!'

-----

{SHOP FUNCTION} {lvl. 1}{Progression 15%}

Vampire beginners scroll - 1 skill point. [SOLD OUT!]

Aphrodisiacs basic - 250 vamp coins

Evil aura condenser- 5000 vamp coins

Mystery box - 500 vamp

Veil of protection - 1000 vamp coins [SOLD OUT!]

Attribute tester - 1 skill point

Bloodline refinement - 3 skill points

Appraisal - 5 skill points

-------

'Purchase skill appraisal'

[Give me a minute. Purchase pending.... complete. Deducting appropriate currencies.]

{Obtained skill Appraisal - description: host only has to look at the target at think about appraising individual or use keyword APPRAISE to gain information on target. Scope of information depends on user level or other party's level.}

Finally obtaining the appraisal skill, I lifted myself up from the floor. Now there was only one thing left to do.

"LET'S GET OUT OF THIS BLOODY FOREST!"

120